Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: From the past.......

Quote Originally Posted by htowndragon View Post
    hey mr ling,
    is the wu lin tien ti board still going on?

and i remember something on that board a while ago about a wing chung guy, student of leung sheung, who mixed his hakka boxing with WC, do you know his name?

the thing is my "bai-ba shiong di" david, who is student of kenneth chung (leung sheung disciple) is interested in seeing the outcome of that, or at least who he is..
    Hi htowndragon,

Wu Lin Tien Ti is still running but I stopped playing a part a while back.

The Hakka / Wing Chun thingy is actually a clip contributed by a good friend, Evert.

Don’t really have much info about this except that the footage was shot in Hong Kong some years back.

Just in case you did not read my message in the other thread, I am currently working on building another website.

More of an on-line library model with downloadable old magazines, books and video clips.

Got a few good friends working together to consolidate all our MA resources.

Aside from presenting the books/magazines and videos in my collection, I really want to travel throughout this region to interview Masters and their descendants and include them in my new site.

This is my way of helping to “preserve” some old styles.

Hopefully I get others along the way to chip into this project…..

Including a picture of the skin mock-up of the site. (again....sorry)

Regards.

let us know when it is up!

my name is jason liao btw, currently in college and hoping to get enough money one day to buy all those books from you..

Hi Eric

That is a good thing that you are trying to preserve the old Chinese arts . Everytime i read alot in these Kung Fu Magazines in the U.S.A. alot of it is some kind of Wush or something from the modern day Shaolin Temple stuff , I dont read any of it i just skip it and go to the real stuff . I know a Hakka Sifu in Hawaii who i use to write to all the time he knows all the kinds of Kung Fu that comes in and out of Hawaii , he use to send me these video tapes of these different kinds of Kung Fu . There is not much kung fu here in Dayton Ohio ,U.S.A. but Wing Chun that i am going to learn . Robert Bayne

Hi Eric

Great posts, great pics & great comments.