Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beer

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Tsingtao, because it's light, and crisp, neat finish.
    and Blackened Voodoo Lager because it's dark, flavorful, yet light and clean at the same time. It doesn't fill you up like other dark beers.
    I also like McSoreley's ale-again, I go for a clean, crisp taste and this has a slightly fruitiness to it.

You guys know why American beer is like making love to a woman in a canoe? Because you're only a couple of inches from water. Har-dee har har.

I'm a way bigger fan of ale than of lager, but I like to try as many kinds as I can. It's funny when I'm at the store and I get something new because I feel like I'm being closed-minded if I get the Blue Moon again. Mmmmm, belgian white ale.
    "If you practice praying mantis, women will like you."--Shi Zheng-Zhong

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post

yea...what he said.

and, I think I probably start more beer related threads, or hijack other threads with nonrelated beer posts, than anyone else...though I'm not sure I should be proud of that...but, maybe I'll get canonized at the end of this year.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Beer is good.

I drink beer.

Usually over here I drink any of the big four (though I find them to be quite different now I'm used to them) but I favour Ebisu Malts.

In fact all of the big four's Malts are good.

I also like some of the seasonal brews like the autumn ones they've got out now, and the new premium beers are that bit thicker and maltier.

Otherwise, Heartland from Kirin is a beeeeautiful crisp clean brew, in a stylish green bottle with the legend 'Every spirit, everywhere, beer' embossed on the side.

UK beers, Enville Honey Ale is particularly refreshing on a hot summer's day, though a bit sweet to drink too much of. Then there's the good old Marston's Pedigree which can be nice, Woods Old Original, and Old Hookey which are really wobbly real ales.

Over here pretty much limited to the Wychwood brews but there are some nice ones there.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    and, I think I probably start more beer related threads, or hijack other threads with nonrelated beer posts, than anyone else...though I'm not sure I should be proud of that...but, maybe I'll get canonized at the end of this year.

Now you're taking part in hijacking beer threads to talk aobut Conan... go figure...

Not like I can drink beer anymore anyways- a sad side-effect of zoloft, but hey, at least i get to keep my sanity and my chipper mood. hehe
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

try the beer made by monks in belgium: chimay is the brand. 3 different kinds, the weakest is 6% alcohol, the strongest is 10% (i think)--anyway, they come in big bottles, and they make your face feel numb
    i also like porters, and ales. and pacifico and corona, because they are so easy to drink.

someone start the drugs thread, please (not that any of us do any drugs...
    ....anymore.)
    Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po
    You then walk backwards, forcing him off his feet and then drag him by the eye socket and lips. You can pull so hard that the lips tear away. You will never hear such screaming.