Thread: Economic State of Shaolin Temple today

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by bungbukuen View Post
    Wall – it is completely preposterous to imply that the majority of inhabitants of the Dengfeng municipality are somehow poverty free, or even operating at levels near minimum international poverty line standards. The reality of it is that Dengfeng is also an impoverished region, so I do not know why you try to candy coat this matter. It is insensitive and a real slap in the face to the poor peasant farmers.
    I never said any of that...? Are you sure you are referring to my post? Please go read my post again

Oh I forgot, aren't you that guy that never reads other people posts and keeps trying to argue, the one from the Huston Shaolin thread a while ago?
    Now I understand ...

If you are interested just go and re-read my post and you will notice that I did not write any of the things you mention, and that in fact I wrote the opposite, indicating Henan repeatedly as being a very poor region, and that Shaolin business has greatly improved things for many DengFeng residents by Henan standards, keeping in mind that Henan standards are a very low starting point.

Wall
    Last edited by wall; 09-01-2006 at 07:30 AM.
    > it is your mind, that creates this world >