Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How old is the Jab?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    What?, you don't know what that means? I'll tell you all later, if you care to hear the story.

I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    I'm all ears.

wagamichi, if you don't know, then you are a dumb azz.

Hee, hee, hee

Poke Poke....Taunt, Taunt!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

RD has trumped me on this. No, no italian I know would EVER use the living room for anything other than company. I never even put that together.

Big grin---------->
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

This thread sucks.

I'm going for a burrito.

"In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    wagamichi, if you don't know, then you are a dumb azz.
    Still no idea what the heck you are talking about.

To bring this thread back on topic through the gestalt approach, lets simply rule out which peoples could not have invented the jab:

For instance, the Germans could not have invented the jab, because there is no historical record of the French surrendering to it.

We've already ruled out the Germans. This approach also favors the English as an early favorite in regards to who would have invented it, since a jab from an englishman was, in the past, a great way to get someone to not notice the Ghurka next to the englishman until too late. However, there is stiff competition from those who hold that boxing as a whole was a Mexican invention designed with the intent of legally holding a job.

As you can see, there is no question that cannot be held prostrate and plumbed with the penetrating probe of reason.

As you can see, there is no question that cannot be held prostrate and plumbed with the penetrating probe of reason.
    However, whether or not you can do so legally depends on what the sodomy laws are in your area.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    However, whether or not you can do so legally depends on what the sodomy laws are in your area.
    Good point.

Perhaps the question is more like a stripper, and we must calmly wave our carefully folded dollars of argumentation so that she might reveal her glittered bossoms of truth, knowing that, even though she seemed to show those bossoms to the guy at the last table, she's dating us; sure, it's a disfunctional relationship, where you argue and argue, but man the make-up sex is crazy good, and after six months of her burning your stuff and getting you in fights with 'roid freaks and hitting on your dad, you decide that you've had enough, and the next time the topic comes up on the forum, you're like, "Oh, I already hit that."
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 09-17-2006 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Good point.

Perhaps the question is more like a stripper, and we must calmly wave our carefully folded dollars of argumentation so that she might reveal her glittered bossoms of truth, knowing that, even though she seemed to show those bossoms to the guy at the last table, she's dating us; sure, it's a disfunctional relationship, where you argue and argue, but man the make-up sex is crazy good, and after six months of her burning your stuff and getting you in fights with 'roid freaks and hitting on your dad, you decide that you've had enough, and the next time the topic comes up on the forum, you're like, "Oh, I already hit that."
    Laying down the correct, it seems, KC is.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

I feel dirty.

That's what you get for jabbing all night.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post
    Well I have to admit, I did expect that the comment about race would get some detractors.

That's why I followed it up with the dog statement... even though it is valid to compare human races to dog breeds, a lot of people consider dogs a lowly creature and an insult.

But don't you think it's weird that nobody has ever tried to breed different types of humans? Maybe in the future we could do that... we talk about genetic manipulation but nobody has ever tried to breed different types of humans, have they?
    for a time the chinese (some, cant remember what part or who of china, im sure others have more info on this as i am going from memory and to lazy to pulll up sources) were infatuated with half chinese half europians. the fad died out after a short time however...many people found the look of half chinese half euro to be exotic and beautiful.

which it is.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!