Quote Originally Posted by ingchao View Post
Tattooed Monk: Let's see some vids of people you consider good.

Also, Have you heard of any of the Masters that Greencloud mentioned?

'Cause if you did you'd be questioning things you think to be true. Yes, you're right that most KF or other MA history is word of mouth, but the people GC mentioned are the real deal and if they have nothing to say or have never heard of SD than something might be up that bears further research on your part. I admire you for standing up for your art, but every coin has 2 sides. Take a look at it from another perspective.
I will ...

yes I have.....

I know their reputations and have met both of them briefly......they both were very nice people and I could not imagine them saying something overly critical or dismissing other people's systems/styles....

I take everything into consideration,everyones words, and everyones knowledge before I come to any conclusion about anything....

what makes them the real deal to me is not the outward appearences or the formalities or the lineage or any other superficial aspects but the quality of the material taught and the usage of the techniques...period.

I have seen good and bad in every art I have ever studied......I was in SD for 15 years and saw plenty of both

I have seen all the material up to 6th black.....and have 25 years total experience in the martial arts...so it is not like I am some newbee