Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Is Angry Weasel Do real ???

Ha! ignore the flat-footed dim mak drunken duck style. Me and my followers have used our psychic exercises and have merged with master Kong in a parallel universe to come up with the martial art of the future. Here is the secret Rubber Duckie Kata in all its glory. Bask in its superiorness (is that a word?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06xLNHsznA

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud0bf6lSAEc

And before anyone asks, yes you have to dress like that and play that song to get the full effects of the training.
    This guy reminds of Bob the animal Klein, has anyone ever seen his stuf??

lol You mean this guy?

http://www.movementsofmagic.com/

But this one REALLY takes the cake though.

http://www.streetcombat.8m.com/
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-30-2006 at 10:03 AM.

This should give those that have not clicked the streetcombat link a sneak preview

A quote from Hans Eric Bristol
    "Through meditation I remembered what happened hours after I was born. Excessive liquid became trapped in my throat. Doctors tried to resuscitate me. My heart stopped for 30 seconds. I was clinically dead, but then the doctors were able to revive me. Yes, I was dead, but then I was reborn. Upon my rebirth, I became a greater human being, capable of things that I wasn't before. I was like a phoenix who died and rose up from its own ashes to become even more powerful. From that day on, I referred to myself as ‘The Phoenix.'
    A quote from Hans Eric Bristol's site
    Born with an IQ of 198, Hans Eric Bristol believes that high intelligence is only one factor in developing “Awakening.” Having studied religions like Greek Mythology, Buddhism, and Hinduism, he has created his own sect of religious fulfillment. Bristol refers to it as “Greekbuduism” (Greek=Greek Mythology, bud=Buddhism, uism=Hinduism).

In his first chapter, Hans Eric Bristol writes the lost book of the Bible, Pre-Genesis. The Book of Genesis was the first book of the Bible which talked about the creation of the world along with Adam and Eve. Pre-Genesis goes before that and discusses the creation of God himself.

During the Big Bang, the gaseous mass of energy exploded and all the planets and stars took shape. The universe was born. There were three types of energy that existed. There were the neutrons, the neutral energy. Then there were, the electrons, the negative energy. And there were the protons, the positive energy. The electrons, the negative energy, accumulated and became a negative force. It developed awareness and understanding. It was called Satan. The protons, the positive energy, accumulated and became a positive force. It developed awareness and understanding. It was called God. (Pre-Genesis 1:21-1:25)

I think that this guy blows Bob "The Animal" Klein out of the water.
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-30-2006 at 10:17 AM.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    This guy reminds of Bob the animal Klein, has anyone ever seen his stuf??
    brrrrr....

isn't he out in your neck of the woods?

You are correct cjurakpt. He has his school in Long Island, NY.

http://www.movementsofmagic.com/School/Schedule.htm
    Last edited by The Xia; 09-30-2006 at 12:58 PM.

Another quote from Hans Eric Bristol
    "I was bathing in the lake when the bear found me again. This time I was ready. I ran to the shore of the lake where I made the fire and grabbed the new wooden spear that I made the night before. The bear came running. I stood my ground. I closed my eyes. I knew how close it was to me by its smell. The smell from the bears fur was so gritty and pungent; an indescribable smell of worms spawning from decayed mud; the smell of flies eating away at a carcass of a cow; the smell of a dead, wet log harboring billions of untamed, microscopic animals; the smell of primal, savage nature itself running into me like a heaving juggernaut. In those brief few seconds, I remembered what Sensei Hiroshi said- "breath, keep calm, open up and release." At that moment, when the bear was inches from me with its claws ready to slash down on me, I opened my eyes and plunged the spear into its heart. It cried in a strange growl like blood was trapping its windpipes, and it was trying to clear it only to have his own regurgitation come back to trap it again. I pulled the spear out his chest. I felt its hot life-giving red liquid poor all over my hands. Then I delivered a swift roundhouse kick to the bear's head. It fell to the ground. The body that once was heaving with unrelenting energy was now a dead piece of flesh. I looked at the bears genitals, and I noticed that it was still fully erected. There is a possibly that the bear did not wish to attack me, but thought as me as a mate. It did not matter. Life is full of irony. There doesn't have to be an answer. With my knife I cut off the bear's *****. For the next few days, I dried the bear's ***** in the sun. I attached it to a piece of rope that I made from vine leaves. I hung the rope around my neck. I stood beside the lake and looked at my reflection in the water. I was naked with a dried bear's ***** handing around my neck. I remembered this day marking my right of passage into manhood.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    You are correct cjurakpt. He has his school in Long Island, NY.

http://www.movementsofmagic.com/School/Schedule.htm
    I believe that Ten Tigers has some video of this guy. Maybe someone can post some clips. I garantee that when you guys see this dude in action you will be convinced that he is the true master of the weisel pai do.

Last edited by The Willow Sword; 10-02-2006 at 11:22 AM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

cjurakpt Guest
    but THIS takes the cake!!!

Chapter 3 The Kangaroo’s Pouch
    Palming of weaponry is one of many highly praised tactics found in the M.N.S.S. system. Learn to palm everyday items like scissors, kitchen knives, and baseball bats, and learn how to unleash them to brutally maim your opponent without him being aware of it until he is bludgeoned semi-conscious on the ground. This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. Wearing loose fitting slacks, Master Bristol plunges his hand down the back of his pants and takes out the knife with blade drawn, timed at 0.975 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    but THIS takes the cake!!!

Chapter 3 The Kangaroo’s Pouch
    Palming of weaponry is one of many highly praised tactics found in the M.N.S.S. system. Learn to palm everyday items like scissors, kitchen knives, and baseball bats, and learn how to unleash them to brutally maim your opponent without him being aware of it until he is bludgeoned semi-conscious on the ground. This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. Wearing loose fitting slacks, Master Bristol plunges his hand down the back of his pants and takes out the knife with blade drawn, timed at 0.975 seconds.

He must've had lots of practice at the funny farm.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

cjurakpt Guest
    or better still...

M.N.S.S. Weapons

M.N.S.S. students are taught 7 weapons. These weapons look like plain objects. In a real battle, M.N.S.S. fighters aren't taught to use these weapons as they are. Rather, they are expected to take objects from their surrounds to substitute these weapons. The weapons themselves are meant to mimic everyday objects. WE DO NOT TEACH CLASSICAL WEAPONRY. Weapons taught in other martial art systems like the staff, bo, nunchaku, and sword are completely useless for real life combat, since no one will carry these weapons when they are walking on the streets. M.N.S.S. weaponry are of one a kind, and no other style offer such practical weapons training.

6-inch magic wand (a 6-inch wooden stick with sharp edge)

Substitutes: knife, pencil, pen, rolled-up newspaper, fork, or any short, sharp object

Uses: cutting, grinding, poking into eyes, throat, soft body cavities, and pressure points.

4-foot magic wand (a 4-foot wooden stick)

Substitutes: baseball bat, lead pipe, black jack, any cylinder type object

Uses: swinging into head and body, bludgeoning

Magic Rope (4-foot rope)

Substitutes: rope, string, shoe lace, twisted towel, sweater, shirt, ect.

Uses: choking, whipping, entangling limbs

Magic Blocks (12 inch X 12 inch wooden blocks)

Substitutes: brick, rocks, T.V. remote control, or just about any object of similar size

Uses: throwing, striking, or grinding

Magic Dust (white powder)

Substitutes: sand, dirt, salt, sugar, flour

Uses: throwing into eyes to blind, throwing into mouth and nose to suffocate

Magic Slime (green slime, liquify rubber)

Substitutes: food objects (ex. mash potatoes, handful of pees), dog poop, mud,snow

Uses: smearing and grinding into face to blind, suffocate, and distract.

Magic ***** (rubber strap-on *****)

Substitutes: fully erect pen1s

Uses: utilize your own erect pen1s (which can be made instantly erect through breathing method) to poke body cavities, pressure points, and eyes.

gawd-daaang!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    I believe that Ten Tigers has some video of this guy. Maybe someone can post some clips. I garantee that when you guys see this dude in action you will be convinced that he is the true master of the weisel pai do.
    I don't know. It's tough for Bob to compete with a man who claims this.

A quote from Bristol's site
    Excerpts for MNSS Newsletter #18935
    Hans Eric Bristol Defeats Rickson Gracie

Ever since Hans Eric Bristol started sending Rickson Gracie numerous challenges, Rickson has not responded. Hans even used a male stripper messenger service to deliver the challenge to Rickson himself at his school in Pacific Palisades, California on January 23, 2004 to invoke a response from him. Still, nothing. On December 12, 2004, Hans Eric Bristol was finally able to challenge Rickson. At 2:00 A.M. in the morning, Hans through meditation made his celestial body separate from his physical body. His celestial body arrived at Rickson's home where Hans drew Rickson's celestial body out into the open. Rickson's celestial self accepted the challenge. Hans visualized a cage out in the Neo-Tranzoride realm where the fight was to take place.

During the fight, Rickson attempted numerous takedowns. Hans was able to evade the takedowns by shifting his body to the side and visually redirecting Rickson's eyesight with a feinting motion. The frustrated Rickson attempted to punch. Hans was able to block and dodge many of the punches, but Rickson did land one sharp jab at Hans' face. Then suddenly, Hans darted, and he disappeared from Rickson's frontal view. Then Rickson was surprised to know that Hans was in back of him. He turned around where he was met with a left hook to the chin. Rickson was knocked out in 21.3 seconds. Hans Eric Bristol has won the challenge.

Keep in mind, the Neo-Tranzoride realm is a place in the celestial plane where the physical laws of nature are EXACTLY the same as in reality as proven by neo-physicists, so this is valid victory. After the fight, Rickson woke up in his bedroom with a bruised chin with total memory of what has happened. Hans also was able to pinch Rickson's sacral nerve after he was knocked out which made him impotent. Hans imputed into Rickson's memory that he is the only one who can align his nerve function meridian, and that he will only do this if Rickson's would release a public letter telling of his defeat to Hans Eric Bristol Hans Eric Bristol thanks Rickson Gracie for accepting this challenge. Rickson Gracie is wholeheartedly respected.

Holy Cow

Some more from Hans Eric

A quote from Bristol
    "Hillary and I would take long walks out in the White House rose garden. Chelsea would sometimes follow. I remembered the day August 18, 1996 at 9 in the morning when I first kissed Hillary. In the garden, there would be this large maple tree. Hillary and I walked under it. Hillary turned around and hugged me and said, "Do you know that you are a wonderful man." She leaned forward and kissed me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chelsea looking on in the distance. She smiled. For the next two weeks we went on outings and we would have long, passionate episodes of kissing and fondling whenever the secret service agents cannot see us. Though being an older women, she had the vivaciousness of a twenty -year-old coupled with the charm and discipline of a mature women.".... "We ended the affair after two weeks when I left to go back home. Though we never slept together, I can tell in Hillary's eyes that if this world were free of judgement and gossip, we would be together forever. She was my heart. I had what her husband lacked. Chelsea knew of our affair and approved of us. I cannot speak for her, but I felt that I had everything that her father didn't have."