Thread: Pong Lai

Pong Lai

Whats going on with the Pong Lai peoples? Hadn't heard anything from you guys in a while.... Well, ok. Talk to you guys later....

CS
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Hi Ron

Yea I try to stay pretty much on the down low. Come here to read and have a little fun. Lately throwing myself into my training, so much running thru my head. My Shifu has given me the chance to train with my Shibo, Kevin Brazier. I`m picking up some great material. Spending time with a senior student honing my skills and trying not to forget things. Are you still heading to China to compete?
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Quote Originally Posted by yu shan View Post
    Hi Ron

Yea I try to stay pretty much on the down low. Come here to read and have a little fun. Lately throwing myself into my training, so much running thru my head. My Shifu has given me the chance to train with my Shibo, Kevin Brazier. I`m picking up some great material. Spending time with a senior student honing my skills and trying not to forget things. Are you still heading to China to compete?

Hey, great! Glad things are going good for you... I dont know about China, its not looking good right now. I'm have a hard time coming up with the $2500 to go... I guess I'll have to wait and see, but dont have much time left... Anyway, glad to hear from you. Hope to see you after the first of the year.

Ron

They're all busy training, like the rest of us should be doing.

I`m getting pulled in many directions I guess because I wear a lot of differant hats. I need to train more that is for sure.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Don't have much time to write these days.
    Just barely able to make one update a month on my website and the occasional article for Mantis Quarterly.
    Here is the latest.

http://plumflowermantisboxing.com/coiling%20elbow.htm

BTW, Jim came down and we took a lot of pics for more articles. Some video too, which Jim will be sending me soon.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Brazier View Post
    Don't have much time to write these days.
    Just barely able to make one update a month on my website and the occasional article for Mantis Quarterly.
    Here is the latest.

http://plumflowermantisboxing.com/coiling%20elbow.htm

BTW, Jim came down and we took a lot of pics for more articles. Some video too, which Jim will be sending me soon.

Well, it sounds like everyone is extremely busy.... Thats good though... You guys keep in contact.

CS

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    busy trying to keep my school from going under...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"