Thread: Iron Kim rides again!!!!!! hahahahaha

IronKim, i know who you are and i will expose you
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

KC Elbows,
    That's pretty disturbing. So Tom took the fall and Kim's schools are still running? What do you mean he showed students tapes of higher belts (as the called them) doing forms poorly? You mean he showed tapes of poorly done forms to students to show them that those particular higher belts were imposters? I'm not very literate when it comes to law, but how is it that after so much media attention, IRS investigation, and people actually going to jail (including the head grandmaster), that these schools still operate?

Its insteresting, I remember watching the Pam Zechman special reports on CBS, and seeing all these regional instructors try to explain why CMQ charges thousands for lessons and Kim's claims of being "champion of all Asia." Even now on their web site they make attempts to explain, offering names, who it was that Kim fought, and when he fought them.
    MA fanatic

Nobody took "The fall"

They were all guilty. What Kim did, was blame his regional and national instructor's that got convicted, for following his orders to commit crimes.

Mc gee deserves no sympathy he was a guilty cult master like the rest.
    Work? Who me??????????

response to moo doe posts

I have read some statements by former students and instructors about the
    "cult" of Oom Yung Doe.I have been a student in Boston area for 4 years.I
    have never witnessed any of the behavior in fellow students and instructors
    at all levels,local and national,described here.There is dedication to our
    training and a protocol for conducting ourselves in school.We do show our
    instructors respect,but it is not a blind devotion.I do not know of anyone who
    describes the school as a cult that uses mind-control over people.

You are a wise student and prudent disciple of the Oom Yung Doe way. Follow your own Sul Kong Bope and you will find the path of right and wrong, good and evil and the true Ba Gwa path.

Iron Kim
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

When I was 11 years old, I went to a Chung Moo Quan school in Schaumburg under an instructor Paul and an instructor John for like 6 months, before we moved back to Chicago. Instead of giving you different colored belts, they'd die sections of your white belt black at each level until it was black, then different elements of your Gi. I got to first section (the equivalent of a yellow belt anywhere else). I was really lucky we moved, because I saw the chain of schools being investigated for being a cult on local Chicago-area news some 20 years later as an adult. Also, my moms didn't have money for classes for some of the 6 months, which was another lucky break I guess. The instructors told us stories of Master Kim doing incredible feats, and having lived in a tiger's cave for several years to develop some of his forms. When we asked how'd he keep the tiger from eating him, they told us master Kim would shoot Ki out of his palms to keep the tiger away.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

I actually believe the story. I think Kim was on the run from Korean officials, and was homeless in the cave. the "Tiger" was actually a cub, and when it got big enough to eat Kim, he ran away to the US to indoctrinate poeople into giving him millions.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    they'd die sections of your white belt black at each level until it was black,
    nice spelling

hen different elements of your Gi. I got to first section (the equivalent of a yellow belt anywhere else). I was really lucky we moved, because I saw the chain of schools being investigated for being a cult on local Chicago-area news some 20 years later as an adult. Also, my moms didn't have money for classes for some of the 6 months, which was another lucky break I guess. The instructors told us stories of Master Kim doing incredible feats, and having lived in a tiger's cave for several years to develop some of his forms. When we asked how'd he keep the tiger from eating him, they told us master Kim would shoot Ki out of his palms to keep the tiger away.
    all kung fu lineages have legends and stories
    "Right or wrong does not come from your personal judgement. Your personal judgement always favors you. Favoring yourself is not the right answer, the right road. Favoring the other side is not the right answer either. Right and wrong were their before you were born. Personal beliefs of right and wrong bring with them the confusion of your own thoughts. This is the worst way to make a mistake. "

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

whacky

sounds like a crazy club to me,more alike to the religous cults and anyone still there is mental...
    how did he manage to brainwash his students

The best thing on their webpage was the row of pictures of Kim in his white patent leather shoes, white polyester pants, white sweater and a fro (WTF???) doing all these crazy Buddhist mystic poses.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    The best thing on their webpage was the row of pictures of Kim in his white patent leather shoes, white polyester pants, white sweater and a fro (WTF???) doing all these crazy Buddhist mystic poses.
    that the best you can come up with, it shows you have no respect and probably no skill and ur teacher has failed u

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Quote Originally Posted by stainlesschi View Post
    sounds like a crazy club to me,more alike to the religous cults and anyone still there is mental...
    how did he manage to brainwash his students
    there were some problems with some of the branches but that has changed and oom yung doe is much better for it

-Grandmaster Iron Kim

Quote Originally Posted by IronKim View Post
    that the best you can come up with, it shows you have no respect and probably no skill and ur teacher has failed u
    http://www.grandmasterswingchun.com/swift.htm

heres a real kung fu master i like the zoolander shots at the bottom

-Grandmaster Iron Kim