View Poll Results: which is more ridiculas/crazy

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falun Gong

6 54.55%
  • Mantak Chia's hippies

5 45.45%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which/Who is worse or more ridiculas?

Falun Dafa is great.

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/32/

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Falun Dafa is da ghey.

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/32/
    finally, you realized. Do you practice martial arts?
    om young do > fg
    om young do is at least a martial art. Juna, why are you here, do you practice gong fu or just arguing about fg?
    Last edited by bodhitree; 12-18-2006 at 10:30 AM.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Juna, why are you here,
    You are libeling Falun Dafa, so I have to tell you the truth.

What is Falun Gong or Falun Dafa?

Falun Gong, also known as Falun Dafa, is a traditional Chinese spiritual discipline for mind and body. The practice involves slow, gentle movements and meditation. It is easy to learn, enjoyable to practice, and free of charge. Its principles are based on Truth, Compassion, and Tolerance. The practice began in China in 1992 and quickly spread by word of mouth throughout China and then beyond. Falun Gong is practiced by over 100 million people in 80 countries. The main works of Falun Gong are available in over 30 languages.
    http://clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2004/9/1/52070.html

[QUOTE=Juna;726306]You are libeling Falun Dafa, so I have to tell you the truth.

QUOTE]
    My, aren't you noble.
    Bless you

[QUOTE=bodhitree;726317]
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    You are libeling Falun Dafa, so I have to tell you the truth.

QUOTE]
    My, aren't you noble.
    You are libeling and insulting a righteous practice, that is dangerous for yourself.

Good is Rewarded, Evil Provokes Retribution

http://clearwisdom.net/emh/85/

Did a sissy Qi Gong player just come on a KUNG FU board and threaten us???
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    threaten us???
    If you tell a child donot swim in deep water, that is dangerous, then the child says how dare you to threaten me?

Falun Gong, also known as Falun Dafa, was first introduced to the public in 1992 by Mr. Li Hongzhi. Due to its remarkable health benefits and its noble cultivation principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance," the practice became widely popular across China and around the world in a matter of years. Over the past five years of persecution, practitioners have remained determined in their belief and incredibly compassionate as they clarify the facts to the people deceived by propaganda and lies.

This collection is dedicated to those lost in desperation due to seemingly deadly disease. Our wish is that you benefit by reading these stories, and that a sense of hope and happiness will bless your life from this moment on.

http://clearwisdom.net/emh/136/

Want to join yet another weird alien invasion cult that substitutes magic spells for ethical behaviour? A cult that insults every other practise to make itself look better? Right this way! Mr. Li Hongzhi's mystical magical Falungong! It is free, just buy the book! Also, you get to subordinate your will entirely to Li Hongzhi! What more could you ask?

What's that you say? You want to know exactly how Li Hongzhi's miraculous claims could be true? You must be an agent of the evil CCP! No one questions the living Buddha! In our noble spirit of tolerance and compassion we will not tolerate (or answer) questions! How dare you ask such a thing? Li Hongzhi is the greatest god in the universe. He said so! On your knees and worship Li Hongzhi! Now!

Well I would say the Chinese government is brainwashing their citizens to a worser degree than Falun Gong and at least they are trying to impact the government.

To be honest though I don't know enough about Falun Gong, but the cause must have something good behind for people to die for it.

I would say this thread seems a little hateful where hate isn't needed. But that may just be because I'm a stupid liberal hippie.

"but the cause must have something good behind for people to die for it."

I am sure that EVERY religious extremist for the past 2000 years appreciates your statement. Hmmm.... The Crusades, blowing up people, Jim Jones and his folks, the wackos thinking the aliens were coming....

ALL of them have the fact that they were willing to die for it...so..doing the math...

Free will is a b!tch....people are free to be stupid and give up their free will....

It isn't meant to be hateful, it is meant to accentuate the absurdity of claims made by Falungong's founder and practitioners. Juna comes here, to a martial arts website, telling us, over and over like a cut and paste zombie, that Falungong is better than anything any puny martial artists have ever done. When we ask if he can prove it, or tell him to put a sock in it, Juna always replies with "Falungong is good" and about 20 more cut and pastes. His English isn't good enough to sustain an argument, apparently. Most of his threads have been deleted now, as this one will soon be.

You'll have to read some of Hongzhi's online lectures to truly understand what a contemptible creature he has made of himself; smugly racist megalomaniacal twaddle, the entire message.
    Last edited by scholar; 12-20-2006 at 06:18 PM.

What about Mantak Chia though? What has he done that is so bad? Who are his "Hippies"?
    I practice stuff that I learned from him many years ago but I've never heard of this controversy untill I got to this board.
    Always learning

Quote Originally Posted by GLW View Post
    "....people are free to be stupid and give up their free will....

Falun Gong practitioners try to assimilate to the nature of the universe, that is the real *Freedom*.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    In our noble spirit of tolerance and compassion we will not tolerate (or answer) questions! How dare you ask such a thing?
    You are libeling.

People can ask, but people should not libel or insult.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-06-2015 at 05:43 AM.