View Poll Results: which is more ridiculas/crazy

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Falun Gong

6 54.55%
  • Mantak Chia's hippies

5 45.45%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which/Who is worse or more ridiculas?

Quote Originally Posted by syn View Post
    To be honest though I don't know enough about Falun Gong, but the cause must have something good behind for people to die for it.
    People donot come to die for it, Falun Dafa gives practitioners healthy bodies, real happiness, real freedom and a lot more.
    but ccp persecutes, murders innocent practitioners.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    On your knees and worship Li Hongzhi!

Falun Dafa practitioners do not worship, we try to be good and assimilate to the nature of the universe--to be true, good and endure.

ccp persecutes, murders innocent practitioners.
    You are libeling.

People can ask, but people should not libel or insult!

CCP is good and promotes healthy bodies, real happiness, real freedom and a lot more.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_764355.htm
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Juna, why do you post on a kungfu forum?

Don't you have anything better to do?

Donkwoon: Mantak Chia learned from "a master on the mountain" who has no name, and at least his taiji is questionable. Both are goofy practices, falun gong in my opinion brainwashes its deluded followers more (case in point Juna).
    Everyone knows falun gong is bad
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    You are libeling.

People can ask, but people should not libel or insult!

CCP is good and promotes healthy bodies, real happiness, real freedom and a lot more.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_764355.htm

We do try hard, thanks for noticing!
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by syn View Post
    Well I would say the Chinese government is brainwashing their citizens to a worser degree than Falun Gong and at least they are trying to impact the government.

To be honest though I don't know enough about Falun Gong, but the cause must have something good behind for people to die for it.

I would say this thread seems a little hateful where hate isn't needed. But that may just be because I'm a stupid liberal hippie.
    Why are you libeling, this thread is good, this thread helps people to be with the nature of the universe. Libeling hater.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Donkwoon: Mantak Chia learned from "a master on the mountain" who has no name, and at least his taiji is questionable. Both are goofy practices, falun gong in my opinion brainwashes its deluded followers more (case in point Juna). .
    But I'll bet Mantak is responsible for the spread of more STDs!!

In a general way, he makes the same sorts of tedious claims about his stuff that Li Hongzhi does, that only his teachings have the "true secrets that everyone else has lost", blah, blah, blah... Anyone who claims he can teach you "iron shirt" in just one (expensive) weekend seminar has something fishy going on.

?????

ccp promotes fight, hatred.

When speaking about tyranny, most Chinese people are reminded of Qin Shi Huang (259-210 B.C.), the first Emperor of the Qin Dynasty, whose oppressive court burnt philosophical books and buried Confucian scholars alive. Qin Shi Huang’s harsh treatment of his people came from his policy of “supporting his rule with all of the resources under heaven.” [1] This policy had four main aspects: excessively heavy taxation; wasting human labor for projects to glorify himself; brutal torture under harsh laws and punishing even the offenders’ family members and neighbors; and controlling people’s minds by blocking all avenues of free thinking and expression through burning books and even burying scholars alive. Under the rule of Qin Shi Huang, China had a population of about 10 million; Qin’s court drafted over 2 million to perform forced labor. Qin Shi Huang brought his harsh laws into the intellectual realm, prohibiting freedom of thought on a massive scale. During his rule, thousands of Confucian scholars and officials who criticized the government were killed.

Today the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)’s violence and abuses are even more severe than those of the tyrannical Qin Dynasty. The CCP’s philosophy is one of “struggle,” and the CCP’s rule has been built upon a series of “class struggles,” “path struggles,” and “ideological struggles,” both in China and toward other nations. Mao Zedong, the first CCP leader of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), put it bluntly by saying, “What can Emperor Qin Shihuang brag about? He only killed 460 Confucian scholars, but we killed 46,000 intellectuals. There are people who accuse us of practicing dictatorship like Emperor Qin Shihuang and we admit it all. It fits the reality. It is a pity that they did not give us enough credit, so we need to add to it.” [2]

Let’s take a look at China’s arduous 55 years under the rule of the CCP. As its founding philosophy is one of “class struggle,” the CCP has spared no efforts since taking power to commit class genocide, and has achieved its reign of terror by means of violent revolution. Killing and brainwashing have been used hand in hand to suppress any beliefs other than communist theory. The CCP has launched one movement after another to portray itself as infallible and godlike. Following its theories of class struggle and violent revolution, the CCP has tried to purge dissidents and opposing social classes, using violence and deception to force all Chinese people to become the obedient servants of its tyrannical rule.
    http://en.epochtimes.com/news/4-12-13/24939.html

yup, falun gong is definately worse, as you can see from subject juna.
    Bless you

Mantak Chia learned from "a master on the mountain" who has no name, and at least his taiji is questionable. Both are goofy practices, .
    I've never read anything about the master on the mountain thing but I would just take that with a grain of salt because it seems that kung fu/chi gung often involve fable like stories. That doesn't affect my practice.

I don't have enough experience with his taiji to really discuss it.

The things that I do best that I learned from Chia are called The inner smile, microcosmic orbit and the six healing sounds. I realize that he went into a strange direction when he wrote all that sexual stuff eg. The Multi Orgasmic Male and that is part of the reason why my sifu left his organization. I feel though that the basic stuff ( that I listed) is a true and effective practice. In fact, it seems that's true of the entire first series of books that he wrote under his first publisher. He got wierd when he started to go "mainstream" and started to write all that sexual stuff.

As far as the practices that I listed, can you tell me if there is anything flawed about them?
    Always learning

yup, falun gong is definately worse, as you can see from subject juna.
    you are libeling without any facts.

No, you ignore the facts. There is no libel, there is opinion. Li Hongzhi says he is a living Buddha, if you say things like that, in a society with religious pluralism you have to expect people to disagree with such a statement.

Is Li greater than the gods, as he says? Time will tell, as in the following story:

In late 18th century America, there was a Christian cult leader who went around the newly settled Ohio valley wearing a hat that had GOD embroidered on it and made his followers call him "Jehovah". Most people thought he was crazy, but he promised his followers he would come back to life three days after he died. He died, and after a week or so, his body began to really stink and the few remaining followers just kind of wandered off in dismay.

People can convince themselves of almost anything, but the proof is in the inevitable result. I'll bet that a week or so after Li eventually dies, his body will be getting a little ripe too...

Falun Gong promotes fight, hatred.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/hkediti...ent_622116.htm
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Ccp Destroyed Traditional Culture

Culture is the soul of a nation. This spiritual factor is as important to mankind as physical factors such as race and land.

Cultural developments define the history of a nation’s civilization. The complete destruction of a national culture leads to the end of the nation. Ancient nations who had created glorious civilizations were considered to have vanished when their cultures disappeared, even though people of their races may have survived. China is the only country in the world whose ancient civilization has been passed down continuously for over 5,000 years. Destruction of its traditional culture is an unforgivable crime.

The Chinese culture, believed to be passed down by God, started with such myths as Pangu’s creation of heaven and the earth [1], Nüwa’s creation of humanity [2], Shennong’s identification of hundreds of medicinal herbs [3], and Cangjie’s invention of Chinese characters [4]. “Man follows the earth, the earth follows heaven, heaven follows the Tao, and the Tao follows what is natural.” [5] The Taoist wisdom of unity of heaven and humanity has coursed through the veins of Chinese culture. “Great learning promotes the cultivation of virtue.”[6] Confucius opened a school to teach students more than 2,000 years ago and imparted to society the Confucian ideals represented by the five cardinal virtues of benevolence, righteousness, propriety, wisdom, and faithfulness. In the first century, Shakyamuni’s Buddhism traveled east to China with its emphasis on compassion and salvation for all beings. The Chinese culture became more wide-ranging and profound. Thereafter, Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism became complementary beliefs in Chinese society, bringing the Tang Dynasty (618-907 A.D.) to the peak of its glory and prosperity, as is known to all under heaven.

Although the Chinese nation has experienced invasion and attack many times in history, the Chinese culture has shown great endurance and stamina, and its essence has been continuously passed down. The unity of heaven and humanity represents our ancestors’ cosmology. It is common sense that kindness will be rewarded and evil will be punished. It is an elementary virtue not to do to others what one does not want done to oneself. Loyalty, filial piety, dignity, and justice have set the social standards, and Confucius’ five cardinal virtues of benevolence, righteousness, propriety, wisdom, and faithfulness have laid the foundation for social and personal morality. With these principles, the Chinese culture embodied honesty, kindness, harmony, and tolerance. Common Chinese people’s death memorials show reverence to “heaven, earth, monarch, parents and teacher.” This is a cultural expression of the deep-rooted Chinese traditions, which include worship of god (heaven and earth), loyalty to the country (monarch), values of family (parents), and respect for teachers. The traditional Chinese culture sought harmony between man and the universe, and emphasized an individual’s ethics and morality. It was based on the faiths of the cultivation practices of Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism, and provided the Chinese people with tolerance, social progress, a safeguard for human morality, and righteous belief.

Unlike law, which prescribes hard rules, culture works as a soft constraint. The law enforces punishment after a crime has been committed, while culture, by nurturing morality, prevents crimes from happening in the first place. A society’s morality is often embodied in its culture.

In Chinese history, traditional culture reached its peak during the prosperous Tang Dynasty, coinciding with the height of the Chinese nation’s power. Science was also advanced and enjoyed a unique reputation among all nations. Scholars from Europe, the Middle East, and Japan came to study in Chang’an, the capital of the Tang Dynasty. Countries bordering China took China as their suzerain state. “Tens of thousands of countries came to pay tribute to China, even though they might have to be translated multiple times and clear successive customs.” [7]

After the Qin Dynasty (221-207 BC), China was often occupied by minority groups. This happened during the Sui (581-618AD), Tang (618-907AD), Yuan (1271-1361AD) and Qing (1644-1911AD) dynasties and in some other times when ethnic minorities established their own regimes. Nevertheless, almost all these ethnic groups were assimilated to the Chinese ways. This shows the great integrative power of traditional Chinese culture. As Confucius said, “(Thus) if the people from afar are not compliant, bring them around by cultivating (our) culture and virtue.” [8]

Since attaining power in 1949, the CCP has devoted the nation’s resources to destroying China’s traditional culture. This ill intention did not come from the CCP’s zeal for industrialization, nor from simple foolishness in worshipping Western civilization. Rather, it came from the CCP’s inherent ideological opposition to traditional Chinese culture. Thus, the CCP’s destruction of Chinese culture has been planned, well organized, and systematic, supported by the state’s use of violence. Since its establishment, the CCP has never stopped “revolutionizing” Chinese culture in the attempt to destroy its spirit completely.

Even more despicable than the CCP’s destruction of traditional culture is its intentional misuse and underhanded modification of traditional culture. The CCP has highlighted the vile parts from China’s history, things that occurred whenever people diverged from traditional values, such as internal strife for power within the royal family, the use of tactics and conspiracy, and the exercise of dictatorship and despotism. It has used these historical examples to help create the CCP’s own set of moral standards, ways of thinking, and system of discourse. In doing so, the CCP has given the false impression that the “Party culture” is actually a continuation of traditional Chinese culture. The CCP has even taken advantage of the aversion some people have for the “Party culture” to incite further abandonment of the authentic Chinese tradition.

The CCP’s destruction of traditional culture has brought disastrous consequences to China. Not only have people lost their moral bearings, they have also been forcibly indoctrinated with the CCP’s evil theories.
    http://en.epochtimes.com/news/4-12-20/25087.html

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    No, you ignore the facts. There is no libel, there is opinion.
    You ingore facts and that is libeling
    Last edited by Juna; 12-22-2006 at 12:56 AM.