Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bung Bo goes to Taiwan

BB,

Sometimes silence is a very good sign.

Mr. Tunks that is very true.

Oso, Justin and I are going to see him in June and I`m trying to talk Steve into going as well. I was hoping to get over to Poland and meet that group and train with Shifu Tunks but I cannot pull off both.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

bung bo
    You're a young guy, have you thought about spending 6 mos to a year over there training?

Now would be the time to do it before you get tied down with a job, a wife and 3 kids.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Good advice Yao Sing, I preach this all the time to my young bucks. If you have the resources go now while you are young, and before a woman gets her hooks into you. Pretty sure these days the Taiwan gov`t expects you to be able to offer something, I could be wrong. BB could have gotten a better airfare, I think he was in a hurry. Must have been one of the girls in the pics.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Bungbo

Sorry to read that the silence on your post made you think its not appreciated. Checked the pics.

Travel to Taiwan, good training and taking in the 'scenery'. That' s what it's all about. The others are right too, if you got the chance then take it.

Everyone who has the chance owes it to everyone who doesn't to go and make the best of it. That's why I'm still in Shanghai 5 years after arriving.

Redfish.

Ya those Taiwanese girls go crazy if your a white guy. Basically any western guy. Your like a god there.

Mr. Tunks----Yes, I agree that silence can be a good thing. I just thought it a bit strange that so many people had looked at the thread and less than 1% had said anything. Pong Lai doesn't seem to be a big attention grabber on KFM. Thank you for saying something.

Yao Sing---I have thought about spending an extended amount of time over there, but I am also almost 25 with no real kind of education and need to deal with that.

Oso---You are going this summer? That's awesome dude! It's dirty and loud all the time, but it is a great and unforgetable experience. I didn't think the beer was that great though. It's all Heineken and Asian Lager, except in that Western bar I went to.

Jigahus---Yeah, being a white guy definately made a big impression. I should just live over there and take my pick.
    "If you practice praying mantis, women will like you."--Shi Zheng-Zhong

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    BB, nope, you misread what yu shan wrote. I wish. I'm busy sinking every extra dollar i have into the school.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Sorry. I read that wrong, Matt. Well, your money is going to a very worthwhile cause IMHO.
    "If you practice praying mantis, women will like you."--Shi Zheng-Zhong

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i hope so, thanks.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by yu shan View Post
    Good advice Yao Sing, I preach this all the time to my young bucks. If you have the resources go now while you are young, and before a woman gets her hooks into you. Pretty sure these days the Taiwan gov`t expects you to be able to offer something, I could be wrong. BB could have gotten a better airfare, I think he was in a hurry. Must have been one of the girls in the pics.
    Well, you might be like me, let a Taiwanese women get her hooks into, and end up living here in Taiwan permanently.

Going either before or after college both have there advantages.

But training in Taiwan is awesome, as is being married and living here. Haha.