Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    You made it 4+ years on the site without any real staff action being taken against you, despite going out of your way to be abrasive, misogynistic, and consistently off topic.
    Pft, me an 90% of your board. Get real. Mob mentality, pure and simple.

I just thought the CMA section would appeal to you a bit more, because it's run by a CMA guy who had the opportunity to physically beat on someone you obviously don't like.
    Who did RM beat on? Link?

Invitation's open. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds is there. But if all you want to do is hiss and spit, then it's probably for the best that things stay the way they are.
    Bwahahahaha. Oh boy, Thank you oh great and wonderous beneficial god of all MA. Your charity is bountiful and girthy. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds?!?!?!?! At bullshido?!!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Puff, puff, pass, whiteboy. Don't Bogart what you've been tokin'. LOL!!! ROFL!!!

XOXOXOXO - Don't be a fag, Neala!
    And this is after a whole year of making CMA, in your own words I paraphrase, a sinophiles delusion. Not to mention hacking my account and sending my mail to "you da man now, dog" websites. Its nice you are finally giving some slack to the CMA's on your board but PA LEEEEEEEZ spare me the BS sympathies. Its still bullshido. The stink won't wear off with just a few token gestures.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-08-2007 at 07:04 PM.

I don't change people's posts.
    Yeah, you have people for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Pft, me an 90% of your board. Get real. Mob mentality, pure and simple.

Who did RM beat on? Link?
    www.bullshido.com/videos/rmvsshumagorath.avi

Bwahahahaha. Oh boy, Thank you oh great and wonderous beneficial god of all MA. Your charity is bountiful and girthy. The opportunity for CMA to change hearts and minds?!?!?!?! At bullshido?!!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Puff, puff, pass, whiteboy. Don't Bogart what you've been tokin'. LOL!!! ROFL!!!
    Demi-god of paying the bandwidth bill for an internet forum and keeping the place running at the expense of my own training time maybe.

I've only been "tokin'" energy drinks, for my upcoming review series which will be available pretty soon.

And this is after a whole year of making CMA, in your own words I paraphrase, a sinophiles delusion. Not to mention hacking my account and sending my mail to "you da man now, dog" websites. Its nice you are finally giving some slack to the CMA's on your board but PA LEEEEEEEZ spare me the BS sympathies. Its still bullshido. The stink won't wear off with just a few token gestures.
    You misquote me. Please tell me that some people who do CMA are not Sinophiles. Tell me that those who desperately wish they were born Chinese aren't largely responsible for people failing to take the CMAs seriously. Please tell me that scrawny little kids fapping to pictures of Bruce Lee and fumbling with nunchaku in their backyards are good for CMA's reputation.

If you can look inside yourself and honestly tell me that all of those things are truly the case, then you probably shouldn't concern yourself with Bullshido anymore.
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts

www.bullshido.com/videos/rmvsshumagorath.avi

You misquote me. Please tell me that some people who do CMA are not Sinophiles. Tell me that those who desperately wish they were born Chinese aren't largely responsible for people failing to take the CMAs seriously.
    This is just more disgusting flap trap. How many of you here who do CMA wish you were born chinese? seriously. This is just beyond insulting.

I do not wish I were chinese. There is nothing wrong with admiring another culture, however. Thats what sinophile means. And admiration for things chinese. Or at least it should. Your use of the word is borderline rascist. Its disgusting and terrible. No wonder you do "american JJ". God forbid you get a little dark brazilian in you. Pig.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-08-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    This is just more disgusting flap trap. How many of you here who do CMA wish you were born chinese? seriously. This is just beyond insulting.
    That's not what I said.

I do not wish I were chinese. There is nothing wrong with admiring another culture, however. Thats what sinophile means. And admiration for things chinese. Or at least it should. Your use of the word is borderline rascist. Its disgusting and terrible. No wonder you do "american JJ". God forbid you get a little dark brazilian in you. Pig.
    Didn't say anything about you. I was talking about people who give the CMAs a bad reputation.

No, Sinophile in this context means someone who obsesses over Chinese culture to an unhealthy, potentially delusional degree.

I speak a little Portuguese actually.

You don't seem to be responding to what I've written and I have no idea what you're babbling about anymore. Good luck with it though.
    No BS Martial Arts

so, I didn't see any good hockey there at all.

man, back in the day, it would have been 3-2 canada over russia and the habs fans would be on their seats!

amateur matches are the bane of good fights. foxy boxing is so much better.

p.s humans are remarkably resilient and fighting is a lot like eating hot food, after the first bite, it's not so bad.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe View Post
    We train with resistance and spar 100%. You do cloudhand bullshit with a pliable opponent. On average, we beat the ever living shit out of dudes like y'all.
    on average you do, cause most cma schools dont train like that. i used to do a lot of that but have gotten away from it and more into self defense. still trained against 100% and stuff, developing skills.

knife fighter,
    i have also seen headslams in greco roman, but blatently dumping someone on their head even if by accident isnt allowed in ufc. that guy look like he broke something.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 02-08-2007 at 09:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JDK View Post
    I agree with you Shaolinlueb that there are rules in place NOW in the UFC because it has progressed since 1993...Congress , for those who remember almost got it banned forever...so they HAD to make rule changes. I would encourage anyone who hasnt seen or has forgotten the first 3 UFC's...where rules, rounds, judges and time limits didnt exist.

I respectfully disagree with you that UFC Fighters are not the best on the Planet.

They clearly are.

Hate to sound like a Parrot here,,,,,but IF they were not the best, some student, Master, or otherwise invincable Tough Guy would have entered at least once...and proved THEY were the best.
    I mean....please...Martial Arts are full of Ego's and men who can dish out and take alot of Damage...and its been 14 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody , somewhere
    would take up the Challenge.

Concerning Liddel...he is a bit of a mystery to me.
    I have seen several of his fights, including Ortiz...and Liddel , well,,,I dont know how to say it...just doesnt LOOK that unbeatable.

HOWEVER..............................

The proof is in the Pudding. He can sprawal, wrestle..and certainly Strike!

When he is beaten , it seems like it will be by a Younger , Hungrier UFC Fighter who gets him as he ages. ( Just my opinion.)

Lastly, YES that was a ShuaiChiao throw..as I posted on one of my first threads.

Unlike its softer Offshoot ( Judo) a ShuaiChiao player is trained to tie up the opponents arm(s)[/i] ( so they cannot "catch themselves" or break their fall)..and slam them hard on the Street.

From the Video clip...he executed it nearly perfect.

JDK

jdk

think this for a second. ufc is a show right? its entertainment correct? if they really were the best, wouldnt they be knocking down guys in 10 seconds or less? ufc doesnt want that because it doesnt captivate the audience its too quick. it is also a multi million dollar busioness. they have to get guys who go in there and can duke it out for a couple minutes because thats what the audience wants.

if rounds were over in 10-20 seconds the interest wouldnt last long.

adam
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if UFC was not to some degree or another a work. Maybe just to the degree of "lets make it more entertaining fellas"... but i wouldn't be surprised nonetheless.

That's not what I said.

No, Sinophile in this context means someone who obsesses over Chinese culture to an unhealthy, potentially delusional degree.
    Wow, Phrost, now you're bringing your B.S. ringfighting over here.

BTW you might want to look up the definition of Sinophile.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Sinophile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophile

Many scholars are deemed Sinophiles because they take an interest in another culture and make that their emphasis of study.

You know, I've had it with all of this. It appears B.S. has invaded KFM now as well.

And all so Phrost can buy another Audi or whatever car he's driving at the moment.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Wing Tsun take down defense against a grappler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ0WNFI_n4

This your deadly counter defense Lung? The one you learned in the fabled year of 1986?
    yeah too bad you cant elbow them in the back in ufc. but that was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lunghushan View Post
    Wow, Phrost, now you're bringing your B.S. ringfighting over here.

BTW you might want to look up the definition of Sinophile.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Sinophile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinophile

Many scholars are deemed Sinophiles because they take an interest in another culture and make that their emphasis of study.

You know, I've had it with all of this. It appears B.S. has invaded KFM now as well.

And all so Phrost can buy another Audi or whatever car he's driving at the moment.

LOL
    I stand corrected. I was using it as a pejorative to describe guys like this:

Actually, I'm putting a new transmission in the TT at the moment. Driving the Excursion around sucks with a V-10 engine in it.
    No BS Martial Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    jdk

think this for a second. ufc is a show right? its entertainment correct? if they really were the best, wouldnt they be knocking down guys in 10 seconds or less? ufc doesnt want that because it doesnt captivate the audience its too quick. it is also a multi million dollar busioness. they have to get guys who go in there and can duke it out for a couple minutes because thats what the audience wants.
    if rounds were over in 10-20 seconds the interest wouldnt last long.
    LOL... just when I think kung fu guys can't get any stupider.

Someone who can take out an opponent in 10 seconds or less captures the imaginations of the audience and become hugely popular- i.e. Vitor Belfort's 5 second KO of Vanderlei Silva, Tank Abbott's brutal 3 second KO of Matua, Kid Yamamoto's 3 second flying knee knockout, Igor Zinovief slamming and breaking the clavicle of the wing chun fighter, and many, many more over the years.

Here are a few examples for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP4n0QTGkKM

LOL @ thinking MMA promotors specifically trying to find guys who take a long time to finish a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    yeah too bad you cant elbow them in the back in ufc. but that was nice.
    LOL @ thinking elbowing to the back will stop someone from taking you down.