Thread: Here's a guy who is stronger than me

IronFist Guest

Here's a guy who is stronger than me

I can't do this:

Iron

Robinf Guest
    Iron,

The myth is now broken :( . I've been disillusioned :confused: Where am I?

R...

Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

PHILBERT Guest
    What the heck is he holding onto? I think that picture is a little fake. It looks like he is grabbing the middle guy between the legs. If so, ouch.

PHILBERT

Nexus Guest
    That guy is actually doing the taiji posture White crane spreads its wings, and the bicycle is just imposed onto it.

- Nexus

Mojo Guest

Here's a gal who's stronger than all of us.

:eek:

I am the most humble person you'll ever meet.

IronFist Guest
    Actually, it looks like she just pressed 145lbs. (the weights say 25, i assume it's pounds. it might be kgs).

Pressing 145 pounds doesn't make her stronger than all of us. I think she's bigger than all of us, tho :p

that was mean.

Iron

Sharky Guest
    LOL, played iron.

145lbs :)

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Ford Prefect Guest
    I'm pretty sure that's the chick that medalled in the Olympic's for the States. It would appear she is snatching the weight (her hand positioning shows this), and I'd also think that it would be in kg's being international competition. I can't snatch 250+. That's pretty decent.

Mojo Guest
    Insert 'snatch' jokes here.

Mojo Guest
    She ain't to clean, but boy can she jerk !

IronFist Guest
    You're right, she's some prominent Olympic lifter... actually I think she is a lot stronger than most of us...

disregard my first comment.

Iron

joedoe Guest
    Yes, I think that is 100 kgs she is lifting.

I also heard that she is an amazing athlete despite her apparent bulk - runs the 100m in some unbelievable time, and has a pretty good vertical jump on her too.

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi

IronFist Guest
    I'd have a hard time believing she can run fast. I don't know that much about running, though.

Iron

soy Guest
    why do the body builders in the olympics all have to be obese?

IronFist Guest
    There are no bodybuilders in the olympics. Bodybuilders are ripped when it comes time for a show. Those are olympic lifters. Some powerlifters are fat, too, but some powerlifters have physiques that would make bodybuilders envious.

Bodybuilders are graded only on how they look, it doesn't matter how strong they are. Powerlifters and olympic lifters are graded on how strong they are, and it doesn't matter how they look.

Iron