Thread: crazy is as crazy does

crazy is as crazy does

What a freakin animal. This ghetto skank deserves death.

Yet I bet there is some nut in San Fran who thinks this ladies problems are the effect created by today's society and deserves mental help instead of serious jail time.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11..._her_Boyfriend

as a person in the mental health field the impression i get of the general consensus is that a person that is mentally ill is is still accountable to society for their actions. i have never met a psychologist that agrees with the legal term of insanity and thinks it a justification for felonius behavior. it may be an explanation for a given act but never a justification. most people tha ti have spoken to have the belief that if a person that is psychotic kills someone they are too dangerous to be left to their own devices (medicated or not) and very often would reccomend them to be remanded to a criminal psych ward which is prison with lots of meds, social workers and nurses. so don't let the current state of the legal system or the proponants of the ideology that criminality is easily excused as a reult of mental illness give you the wrong idea of mental health care in general. i unfortunately can't watch the video bc i am at work but i will check it out when i get home.

It's nothing graphic, its a newsreport so nothing to shocking but the sheer disgusting nature of what this skank did with her child.

Execute her and be done with it.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

speaking of crazy a$$holes. this is beyond sick. i mean seriously wtf? each week i lose a little more faith in humanity.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17627063/

I don't know how close that can compare to using a infant as a escrima baston but yeah man, its a sick little world out there and I don't think its going to get any better anytime soon.

o yeah i know. obviously infants as bludgeoning devices outcrazies pretty much anything. just saw it and thought it might fit into the general topic of crazy people doing reprehensible things.

Sure does, if we made a list it would short out kfo, heh