Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: ??? about Patriotism in the U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    go back to trying to figure out how to catch road kill

Sure, just let me know what road you will be standing in.

BTW, you know Greenspan is a Jew, right? And Bernanke is a Jew, right?

And I should care? The Jew humor is lost on me, sorry. I guess there is a thing about the hysterical ridiculous conspiracies that flood the mid-east, but I'm too tired for it.
    Last edited by unkokusai; 04-13-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    And I should care? The Jew humor is lost on me, sorry.
    Boy, obviously you are clueless. You don't know about Zionism and how Muslims view Jews and why they are so mad at the U.S. because the Jews control the U.S.?

???

What planet have you been living on?

Bottom line is Muslims think that Jews control the U.S. The evidence for this is the continued subjugation of Arab and Muslim states at the hands of Israel and the U.S.

The U.S. continues to support Israel against all the Muslim states.

In addition to this there are many rich Jews who control major U.S. corporations, banks, and the media.

The main propaganda machine of the Bush administration, Fox News, is run by News Corp, which is headed by a rich Jew named Rupert Murdoch.

I get the bit, its the presentation that's not doing it for me.

I get the bit, its the presentation that's not doing it for me.
    Oh, okay, sorry ... It's just that the white trash in this country have been brainwashed into supporting a foreign war and an administration that has a Zionist agenda.

BTW, did you know that Islam is actually a Zionist conspiracy against the Christians?

Yes, if you look at Islam they actually follow most of the Jewish laws, such as not eating pork, and many of the Abrahamic traditions. In reality, Muslims are just Jews in disguise, and the Jews support the U.S. against Muslims in an effort to bankrupt the Christians and eventually impose a Zionist state.

But, all of the different groups, Zionist, Islam and Christian are ALL really fronts for the crab people who are really trying to re-establish supremacy on the earth.

Once they succeed in getting humans to wipe each other out, they will come out from their underground lairs and establish an above ground society and be free at last from human tyranny and crab pots.

Yeah, I had a few run-ins with the 'crab' people back in my college days....

Of course he is and of course he can, the problem is that he doesn't want to. He wants to sit around like some sullen little punk and spew hyperbole because his teachers have convinced him that it is a mark of intelligence. He can do that somewhere else.
    oh really. so Bush goes in defiance of everything that all of his war generals and experts on the subject say, calling him on his fallacious reasoning for the war and correctly predicting what would of happened in the aftermath of Iraq, defiance and stubborness to the point of firing or starting smear campaigns on those who have the audacity to disagree. even going as far as to out a CIA agent. a ****ing spy. putting hundreds of lives in danger in the process.

but you believe lil ol' me could of made the difference? im frankly flattered that you think so highly of my powers of persuasion.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

if you dont like this country so much. leave. oh wait the pay is good here and its safer then other countries. so stfu and get over it.

i dont like bush either and what he is putting this country through. but when i think overseas and how well we have it here. i aint leaving.
    Last edited by Shaolinlueb; 04-13-2007 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

you wanna act like a dipsh!t too and join the stfu or leave crowd then be my guest. it only makes you look like a tool. read my posts and get your head out of your ass.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

and no. the pay isn't all that great and it isn't all that safe. whats wrong when the richest society only has 50 or so % of its hard working citizens covered by health insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    you believe lil ol' me could of made the difference? im frankly flattered that you think so highly of my powers of persuasion.
    You should know by now that I don't think highly of you at all or in any way. Are you or are you not a citizen of the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    and no. the pay isn't all that great and it isn't all that safe.
    I hope you're happier in your new country. Be sure and forget to write!