Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ??? about Patriotism in the U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    dude i thought u were being sarcastic about a jew media monopoly

but now ur just scaring me
    Jesus Christ was a Jew.
    Karl Marx was a Jew.

mmmhmm and my doctor and lawyer are jews. whats your godd@mn point?

this joke is running a little stale dont ya think?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Dude, you have f@cking mental problems if you believe that.

Run for the prozac hippy boy.
    Once again, you are incapable of addressing any of the FACTS that support this.
    The Christian Zionists are real. http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle4930.htm
    They are a growing political and religious movement within the most conservative branches of Protestant fundamentalism throughout the world. They have stated that they do want the battle of Armageddon to happen in order to bring on the second coming of Christ and it's been said that the president actually pays attention to these wackos.
    But is that so far-fetched? After all, your hero Bush is a wacked-out, Protestant fundamentalist who believes God is actually "talking" to him. Wake up and smell the holy water choda boy.

Merry:
    In the second, while the initial decision was not born of malice, the pig-headed stubbornness of the administration, in the face of such difficulty in Iraq AFTER the decision was made certainly borders on immoral,
    How was the initial decision not born of malice? When he heard that Saddam and his family were specifically targeted and bombed in the opening stages of the war he slapped his knee and gleefully said, "feels good don't it." Yes, he and his buddies probably think they're in the right and have "good" intentions, but they're obviously full of malice and hatred.
    Last edited by Siu Lum Fighter; 04-14-2007 at 01:50 PM.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    you wanna act like a dipsh!t too and join the stfu or leave crowd then be my guest. it only makes you look like a tool. read my posts and get your head out of your ass.
    1) i wasnt specifying you.
    2) you get your head out of your ass.
    3) you must always get picked on if you jump down peoples throats this easily.
    4). i was tlkaing in general to everyone posting in this thread that was like bush this and that and saying bad stuff. how this country is lame and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    4). i was tlkaing in general to everyone posting in this thread that was like bush this and that and saying bad stuff. how this country is lame and stuff.
    Just because the people running the country are greedy rat *******s and have sold out and are destroying the country and have let in more immigrants than ever in recent years in an attempt to destroy the income and lifestyles of the native people, while enriching their own pockets.

Is no excuse to post that fact... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    im the only one who made that comment. so it stands to reason you was referring to me. but if you were not infact talking to me then i apologize.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    Getting back to the original point, I think Dubya held a personal grudge against Hussein, and I think that grudge, coupled with the attitude of his administration and their doctrines, made it very very easy for him to ignore contrary evidence, and believe that Iraq had WMDs, and that that consituted a threat. I don't believe there was a "moral" issue in the sense that they outright lied. I think that their starting set of assumptions was so flawed, with respect to Hussein, Iraq, the Iraqi people and American power, that it blinded them to the facts.

It was a complete and utter failure of competence, built around a subjective, personally held, "truth," rather than objective reality.

I think the reason many anti-Bushies don't like my interpretation is because it doesn't ascribe "evil" to him or a moral failing. Well, in the first place, to me a lack of competence is egregious. In the second, while the initial decision was not born of malice, the pig-headed stubbornness of the administration, in the face of such difficulty in Iraq AFTER the decision was made certainly borders on immoral, and the cherry picking of intelligence, coupled with clear indications that the assessment in the NIE on Iraq was heavily politicized, and significant dissenting opinion ignored, occupies a gray area of morality.

Of course, if Bush had been RIGHT about the WMDs, or if Iraq weren't a cesspool of violence, this really would all be a moot issue, IMO.
    I can buy the grudge idea, after all Sadaam tried to kill his dad. I think where Bush and those close to him went wrong was not understanding the culture of the Iraqi people. A matter of the Iraqi people having a common hatred for the regime, but not realizing that once that regime was removed that there were scores yet to be settled.
    That and not offing certain key figures that stirred up dissent for their own power grab.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt View Post
    Jesus Christ was a Jew.
    Karl Marx was a Jew.

and what does that prove ?

WHAT IS IT YOU HAVE AGAINST JEWS ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

and what does that prove ?

WHAT IS IT YOU HAVE AGAINST JEWS ?
    Einstein was a Jew. Feynman was a jew. Oppenheimer was a jew.

Jew scientists invented the atomic bomb.

Just don't you think it's a little bit interesting that a Jew invented Christianity, a Jew invented Communism.

Then, when it was Christians vs. Communists ("Capitalism" vs. Communism), it was Jews that invented the the major weapon of the cold war.

It is Jews that are in actuality agents of the Crab People who are fighting for the eventual destruction of humanity so they can emerge from their underground lairs and take over the surface.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 04-14-2007 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt View Post
    Einstein was a Jew. Feinman was a jew.

Jew scientists invented the atomic bomb.

Just don't you think it's a little bit interesting that a Jew invented Christianity, a Jew invented Communism.

Then, when it was Christians vs. Communists ("Capitalism" vs. Communism), it was Jews that invented the the major weapon of the cold war.

It is Jews that are in actuality agents of the Crab People who are fighting for the eventual destruction of humanity so they can emerge from their underground lairs and take over the surface.
    ooookaaaaaay. i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you can officially be ignored now.

Quote Originally Posted by FuXnDajenariht View Post
    ooookaaaaaay. i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you can officially be ignored now.
    Even Hitler was a Jew. Does he look Aryan? No ... he was a Jew.

Look what he accomplished with his Third Reich and WWII. He supposedly subjugated the Jews, right? Killed millions of them, right?

But in actuality, he caused a second diaspora, which spread the European Jewish population all over the world to the U.S., South America, Russia, etc. Far more Jews fled than Christians.

Then, the war killed millions and millions of Christians. Entire cities like Dresden were firebombed, killing - Jews? No, Christians.

Overall, far more Christians died in WWII than Jews.

So I'm telling you ... even Hitler was an agent of the Crab People.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Total deaths: 72 million. Jewish Holocaust deaths: 5 million.

See ... it's all Jewish propaganda designed to trick you so the crab people can take over the world.
    Last edited by neilhytholt; 04-14-2007 at 03:29 PM.

in all likelyhood gunpowder was invented by some chinese daoist mathematician/philosopher

does that mean the chinese are trying to take over the world

cos gunpowder has had way more effect than a nuclear weapon

wait no

the chinese were jews too right ?

wait dont answer that

and who are these crab ppl

and what is your point ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

in all likelyhood gunpowder was invented by some chinese daoist mathematician/philosopher

does that mean the chinese are trying to take over the world

cos gunpowder has had way more effect than a nuclear weapon

wait no

the chinese were jews too right ?

wait dont answer that

and who are these crab ppl

and what is your point ?
    Of course. You know of course that Jews brought Christianity to China almost 1300 years ago, right? It was Jew scientists that invented gunpowder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_China

Seriously, though, the point to all is that politics is stupid, right?

Especially when you look at the people actually manipulating the politics, because they're mostly rich Jews, right?

Most of us martial artist (i would hope) are the ones in this country with the common sense. I personally think death penalty is stupid, killing a killer makes you no better than them. and in America you don't have to say the pledge of allegiance. Most people in my school just put their hand over their heart, i do. The little tikes in first grade are naive enough to say it. Foreign polecy: run by old geezers in our country. their actions are done so with the glint of money and oil in their eye. I try to live my life as martial artist as i can.