Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I REALLY dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by JetLi'sFearless View Post
    in movies when a guy htis the other in the gut even if he doesnt even use his shoulder pwoer and turn with the punch and just throws an arm punch, the guy who hits the other guy always drops him. WHen I did a [proper sucker straight right to the guys gut, and another time kneed him there while grabbing his neck with my opposite arm and his arm he just started fighting me. Why wont they drop when i hit them there? is it casue IM not hitting them in the solar plex but too low? or is it that the adrenaline they have makes them not feel it? Heck even zidane dropped a guy to the ground with a headbutt to the chest and I cant even do it with a perfect right to a freshman-sophmore )possibly junior but i doubt it) high school kid for some reason.
    Well, have you tried kicking people yet?
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    if you are fifteen, that would put you in the 48th trimester, and perhaps in some countries, your mom might still be able to get an abortion. That would be your best option.
    best post this thread.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilmore View Post
    What you're saying about zidane is true, but is besides the point. Football players will drop like flies: if hit, or if barely hit, or if not hit. Why? because they want the other guy to be send of by the ref. So thats why football players alwyas look like they are weak and in alot of pain.

But seriously you shouldn't have sucker punched the guy, because that'll only get you into troubles. Oh wait, it allready got you into troubles.
    why would football players drop like flies ?
    i mean they are just normal people with better legs and football skills
    most normal people dont drop like flies what makes footballers special ??

and as for in game fights do you really think they want to be seen as a pss y by legions of their fans,teammates ?

they only fake injuries when fouled not in fights
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    An asshat is technically an item of clothing, and therefore shouldn't, by the laws of the universe, be able to punch.
    what does this guy have against me ????

Quote Originally Posted by laugarkuen View Post
    You are either young or just need therapy. Even if you are young though some therapy might not hurt.
    Troll: -.01 Really lame, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    what does this guy have against me ????
    LOL!!! That statement had absolutely nothing to do with you! But if the asshat fits, let them wear it!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I might have started a war. Those guys who I said I willprotect and the reason i got attacked and for standing up to one of them when they were trash talking him showed up at that dance but the enemy crew didnt. One girl that I mentioned earlier whose ex boyfriend is the main guy who was trash talking and who I saw attack me form the side first was on the phone and talked to the guy I was protecting and who was the main perosn they were gonna attack. This time he shwoed up with a large crew and we were ready, apperently now they will show up nextweek and its gonna be a huge brawl. What pised me off though is that there were two of their friends there and they started asking me questions and telling me they know them and are friends with them, I asked them if they were there last week and they replied yea but when I asked them if they participated in my beating they replied that they didnt and one of them said "You think Id be talking to you right now if I did?" but than they started accusing me off trash talking and talking smack and isntead of hitting them there or challenging them to step outside at that moment I abcktracked and tried explaining it and how I didnt start anything and was jsut defending that guy after they were harassing him. ALso at one point some guy was talking to my crew and it looked like he was on our side and angry with that group as well that attacked me so I went up to him and said whatsup extending my hand to him and he just looked at me and didnt extend his hand back. It was only after a bit he found out it was me who was attacked and started tlaking to me, but I was already onr elax mdoe since I knew those guys arent showing up and loose and didnt react to him and kinda looked punked inf ront of all those guys. I should have showed him with one hand a bit back and be like "whats ur problem man why dont u extend ur arm to me?".I was always thinking to myself that its best avoid any sort of altercaiton or fight with any other person that didnt participate in my beating cause that couldprevent me from themletting me in the dance next week and i want to have as many allies as possibleagainst those numbers.
    Last edited by JetLi'sFearless; 04-28-2007 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetLi'sFearless View Post
    YouI started walking around high schooler slooking for the few I could recognize. Anyway I ended up recognizing one and choked him for a bit to get info out of him where the main plaeyrs are (I saw him in the group but none of the others I actually fought or recognized that hit me from the side were there at that particualr hs).

he next day I waited till that time and backe dout attacking that whole gorup at once but saw that the one I choked earlier looked to be going to play baseball on pe or something.

Im 22, and why would I need therapy?

You need therapy because you're stalking around a high school at twenty-two looking to fight some punks that are beating you up. ****, I'd have hated to have seen you in HS. Swirlies must have been a daily occurance.

Here you are, seeking revenge for your high school beatings, still catching them at the hands of high schoolers...lol. You're either the worst fighter in the world, or the biggest ***** ever.

Let me guess, you study tae kwan dough?

Actually, I don't think you need therapy. You're 22, and still in high school. You need a ****ing tutor, and quick.

Wait, Hieronim is still in highschool?!?!?

It is very hard to understand his posts, but I think he is saying he goes around to various highschools looking for people to beat up. If that is the goal, I don't see why it would be hard. You shouldn't go around trying to pick fights, but if you can't beat anybody up, then stop trying to. Go get a job.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

No thats not whatIm saying. I went to that dance with high school kids that was held at some func enter to tey to meet girls, and the only reason I started wlaking aorund high schools was to find thsoe guys who messed up my faceand jumped me who are high schoolers.

OK, so that is what you are saying. You are going to a high school to fight people. You should probably try to hang out with some people your own age. That way, if you get beaten up, it wasn't done by some high school kid.

If I am not mistaken I think he said he went to a highschool dance to meet girls?

fi yuo loko he atclluy eidts hsi pstos.
    Last edited by bodhitree; 04-28-2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: gammrar & sleplnig
    Bless you

His editing doesn't help the posts make sense. He edits them so he can put in cuss words. For some reason he wants us to read those but it doesn't matter how the rest of his post looks.

medicate

ignore

rinse ,repeat