Thread: Nick Scrima's Tournament 2007

Nick Scrima's Tournament 2007

Anyone going?

Jessie Vaughn and Sean Cochran were trying to talk me into coming to Nick`s tournament. I think mainly to gather a bunch of us together to re-unite and train. Nice idea, but the tickets are too high right now. I do have free airline tickets but these are being saved for later this summer for Master Shi`s visit to DC and LA. Nick does put on a nice tournament though.
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

I agree with Jim. Too expensive. By the time you deal with hotel, rental car, airline BS, and then the tourney I would be looking at over $1000! Too much just to go **** around at a tournament. I think all tourney's are going to really start hurting due to the gas issue. Just too expensive to travel. Plus I know a lot of these cats are trying to have them in nice places to encourage a "family" type trip, but when hotels start getting up around $100 a night, that is a bit steep to stay for a long weekend.
    Have fun, Nick is a great guy and I have heard nothing but positive stuff about his tourney.
    Cheers
    Jake
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

details

for those of us not in the know could you post some details, ie. location dates website?

thanks
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"

http://www.kungfuchampionship.com

It is at a hotel out by Disney World. It is during Memorial Day weekend. I'll probably go to watch the San Shou and Push Hands.