Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lin Kong Jing.........

Hats off to Kevin Wallbridge.

Thats a great post and more of what we need in CMAs.

When are you going to write the book?

I agree with RAF, It's funny how all this stuff really does make sense when you hold on to your common sense.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

hey mo' mooney mo' mooney
    instead of giving yourself a rap
    try giving yourself an uppercut(ONE USING ALL YOUR CHI WOULD BE MOST BENEFICIAL)

wow, you travel all over the world
    so whens your book coming out
    ''mental institutions of the world & weirdos i have met''

how do you spell L-O-S-E-R in america

RICH MOONEY

people please
    vts

Kevin W

excellent post! I enjoy reading your posts for they seem to have substance and meaning and I do enjoy them.

I have experienced very high levels of medical qigong from my qigong teacher Yen Chu Feng. She has demonstrated things that I have not been able to grasp as of yet. I have been in martial arts for over 20 years so I am starting to learn a little about the chinese. She has been teaching me to project my chi for reasons of healing. There have been many ocassions that I have projected chi into others without their knowledge and they have felt it sometimes strongly sometimes subtly.

I have seen her move, shake, roll , bounce, and many other movements not normal to a sick or severly diseased person.

She has sent chi through my leg as I inserted a steel wire through my calf muscle ( picture can been seen on our website) and have been present many times as she has made people roll around the floor that have herniated and slipped disks.

I am in no way sticking up for mooney for I don not know him, however I have also seen first hand moving people with chi I just think that this sounds crazy to the untrained and perposterous to the non martial artist.

How do you explain that it is real without physically showing these people? I have a picture but it seems as though thats not good enough..... i have been doing medical jin gon tzu li gong for 6 years and have healed with it however when i try to explian it to laymen that laugh and say it cant be done.... HELP these guys understand
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Thanks all. The book? Now there is a can of worms I am reluctant to open just yet.

Hi Earth Dragon, I hear you when you speak to the difficulty of explaining this stuff. I would make a clear distinction between Faqi (Qi emission) for healing and what people refer to as Lingkongjin. The act of facilitating healing is a co-operative relationship, but the adversarial nature of distance fighting takes us into another realm.

I first began training in Faqi 10 years ago in China. I got to feel and experience some pretty weird things, from many high level practitioners. However, I have never seen any evidence that it has any effect on an unwilling opponent. Even a skeptic who says "prove it" has opened themselves to a possibility, however reluctantly.

I read a statement by Dr Andrew Wiel when he addressed the UBC medical school. He said that bio-medicine often dismisses non-Western medical models as simply working on the placebo effect. What they fail to see, according to Dr Wiel, is that the placebo effect is the basis of healing. What difference does it make if the healing occurs due a planted idea, the force of life that blows through the universe, or from cosmic etherial beings that have come to Earth from the Pleides? It gets achieved.

I don't think that the effect of focused intent can be completely ignored or dismissed. Yet when I see "empty force" claims backed up with videos of students being spun around or other nonsense of the sort, I just think to myself, "well, I don't want to be vulnerable to that so I'd better not study that style."
    "The heart of the study of boxing is to have natural instinct resemble the dragon" Wang Xiangzai

Greetings..

I don't know Mr. Mooney.. i don't trust pictures, or movies that make outlandish claims.. but, i do believe that knowledge is born of experience.. until i am party to the event, either witness or participant, it is just another concept.. Mr. Mooney may have some ability not immediately evident to me or you.. i just haven't been able to discern it for myself..

That being said, i have been party to events that most would, upon hearing of such, be skeptical.. i have been healed of a torn groin muscle the day after it occurred, mind you that there was a tennis ball sized knot that hurt so badly i could not finish the competitions.. Ms. Cui Lu Yi not only repaired it in a single 45 min. QiGong session, but.. the next day, she and and i and two others were hiking in the Olympic Mountains of Washington state. This same Lady, a few days later during Chen training, and upon my insistence, demonstrated true "Fajing".. though it's not "Magic", to the casual observer i'm sure they wondered why i sat down when she "touched" me.. heck, i'm not even clear on "why".. but, i'm certain of the result.. several other stories similar.. but, i want to share the one that convinced me..

in my mid 20s (mid 1970s) a close (but somewhat strange friend) gathered a group of us together and told us he needed to demonstrate our potential.. (we giggled, but obliged)..about 20 of us met at Terry's house.. he sent 6 of us out to buy plumbers candles (+/- 2 hour burn-time).. we each came back with sealed boxes from different locations.. Terry asked that we open them up and mix up the candles, then someone that hadn't gone to buy them, choose one.. he then asked that person to place the candle in a bowl with 2 inches water in it and place it on the floor at a location of our own choosing and light the candle.. Terry then sat about 12 feet away and began a simple appearing meditation.. within 2 minutes the candle's flame began to grow until it consumed the candle in less than 5 minutes.. Terry, was drenched in sweat and obviously drained.. he dismissed us by saying.. "it's only a scratch on the surface of our potential, choose to understand what you really are.."

I don't disclaim anyone's potential, i need only to experience it for myself before i support it.. Mr. Mooney may not be authentic, but.. i sense there is far more out there that most are willing to believe.. Anything is possible, according to the degree we believe it will occurr..

just more perspectives from the Far-side.. Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

When I was about 20 yrs old, I asked my sifu to teach me those magic empty force (LKJ) like from the drama series (Tianlong Ba Pu), so I don't have to train so much & can still KO ppl easily. He gave me a hard look & said in Mandarin " You better stop your day dream & train your kungfu properly else you go home & don't ever come back again. Only hard training will KO your opponents not magic. There is such a thing as Qi but to KO without touching is a fraud". I always remember his words till today.

What you guys experience above & in support is what I suspect is Black magic NOT Kungfu or it just an alien in human form creating havoc. OR it can be trickery ( like David copperfield's illuion)
    Last edited by Beginner; 05-16-2007 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beginner View Post
    What you guys experience above & in support is what I suspect is Black magic NOT Kungfu or it just an alien in human form creating havoc. OR it can be trickery ( like David copperfield's illuion)
    You don't believe in Linkongjin, but you do believe in black magic and aliens in human form?

Wow. Selective objectivity, it seems...
    Matt Stone

TaiChiBob,

Maybe you don't remember or perhaps you weren't there (as we broke for lunch) but R.Mooney came to Cai SongFang's seminar in Orlando to show off his skills. He came to the seminar and showed Master Cai, then left.

After experiencing several high level masters over the last 15 to 20 years (only 3 or so fit in that category) I can say that WaiQi in this sense is definately true. But I've never seen anyone disarmed by such skills.