Thread: K-raizee

well, not that I had much respect, but what ever I did have I just totally lost for kung fu magazine,

to publish such rubbish is not only stupid but dangerous!

"When you wake up in the morning, do not urinate. Instead, exercise to sweat it out."

Never mind the IDIOTIC notion that the magic fairy powers of chi allow you to SWEAT from your bladder!?

But doing this can cause SERIOUS and IRRIVERSABLE bladder AND kidney damage that could condemn you to a life long appointment with dialysis! Now granted this IS worse case scenario and your sphincter muscle will let go before this happens but!?

Also, granted we do all kinds of things to our bodies while training CMA that can cause harm, but SERIOUSLY for 'super *****'???

"The hours from 11 PM to 1 AM and 11 AM to 1 PM are not good times for exercise, but good only for meditation."

Now I am confused! IS that EST, PST, Or is that on Chinese time? (which zone)
    SEIOUSLY

I think...it's working...cuz since posting...this article...I've held my pee and...man...let me tell ya...I'm feeling...great.

nospam

NEVER do this training unless you start from a young age. Period.