Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit DEAD and more

they always go in threes, they say -

jill jarrett
    sensational sherri
    chris benoit

all have died within the past month.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I guess his wife counts too since she was in the business...

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    they always go in threes, they say -

jill jarrett
    sensational sherri
    chris benoit

all have died within the past month.
    Hey, they died in threes in Benoit's house. No tears for a murderer.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Hey, they died in threes in Benoit's house. No tears for a murderer.
    Yes, from the reports he is a murderer and this is a great tragedy, this is not a question of tears for a murderer, but a question of what could drive someone to do this, to think this is an option in their life.
    Someone that people have met and seen that he was a "good guy" like anyone one of us...

OT Wrestler Chris Benoit dead

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/.../wrestler_dead

apparantly he killed his wife and son before hanging himself...
    steroids are mentioned...

Quote Originally Posted by Laukarbo View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/.../wrestler_dead

apparantly he killed his wife and son before hanging himself...
    steroids are mentioned...
    I read about this too. Tragic. I hope his family and friends can somehow find peace.

A great guy, a real prince.

And he wasn't just like any of us here, unless of course there are some great guys who murder their families hanging out here.

Maybe people will start looking into pro wrestling and seeing how self destructive a business it is.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    A great guy, a real prince.

And he wasn't just like any of us here, unless of course there are some great guys who murder their families hanging out here.

Maybe people will start looking into pro wrestling and seeing how self destructive a business it is.
    Actually, pretty much everyone in the "know" knows how bad it is.
    How does it feel to live in a B&W world ?

If you don't understand what I said in my post, then that is all that there is to that.

That said, one can only try to think what was going throw his mind, he killed his wife, tied her up and asfixiated her, then asfixiated their 7 year old son and THEN hours, perhaps even the next day, hung himself.

Just boggles the mind...

He was despondent over his family dying from food poisoning.

DM

No,he was despondent because his family died of asphyxiation....

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Probabaly just another Bruce Lee fanatic.

Sad, but all too true...

You look at a baseball or football player in uniform and you can’t really see how he's built except in a general way. You look at a wrestler in his little grape-smuggler panties doing muscle poses, and you know exactly the look you’re after. A kid would start out by going to a gym, but after lifting for months and finding he still doesn’t look like Hulk Hogan, he’ll start asking other lifters with bigger pipes what the secret is.

...Congress says it cares, but it’s done nothing except slap Bud Selig around and threaten to impose testing on baseball. The game took the hint and instituted a serious testing program. You’d have thought that the protectors of the republic would then have continued the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it