Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Iron Palm Question

There are the wingless roaches used as well as other insects and then there are little weevils of some kind that could change your formula as they could be hot or cold or create a different effect by being in the jow...
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by stonewarrior67 View Post
    not everyone carries a cam corder with them everywhere and not every moment in time is "you tubed". i do not know the original poster but i take it he is an American and he probably is taller and outweighs his opponents which would account for it being hard for them to throw him. also, he might be stronger than his opposition. then there is skill level which is a whole different ball of wax. John Allen has said for years that a good big man is better than a good little man any day of the week. people balk at that last statement but it is true.
    another thing is the stance training he is talking about. people who readily say that stance training is bs do not know what they are talking about because they've never had the opportunity to learn or they did not have guts to take the pain that is associated with stance training and to benefit anything from their meager attempts. it gives you tremendous leg power and exceptional balance.
    if he had said he had bested Mike Swain over and over my bs antenna would go up and i'd want to see a vid too.
    chosen-frozen please enlighten us to your stats vs your opponents.
    plus i pm'd you ...check the little green box in the upper right hand corner of your screen marked private messages.

yeah actually as an mmaist i'll testify to that
    even my teacher(who has a long background in chu and hung gar kune) has said
    that stance work has helped him immeasurably

for instance in weight lifting

we do horse stance and squats with punch bags on our backs
    cos it works muscles in our legs we cant usualy get to

stance training helps alot
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.