Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: CMA and groundfighting.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    tell us something we didn't already know
    * looks around *

All the woes in the government are cause by pixies...

* looks around and ducks under desk *

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If you look hard enough, you can find a conspiracy in everything.

Psst, Wal-mart is the Anti-Christ by the way.
    we are not talking conspiracy.

Questions, lets see if you can answer it correctly with a simple yes or no answer( it does not matter whehter you agree or disagree this is not the point), Do you believe that none of the fights in the UFC have ever been fixed or set up to go a certain way for business puposes?? Do you think it is all on the up and up and there are no unpublicized dealings that go in in the business to support this possibilty??

you're a laugh-riot, took a day and a half to find something, ANYTHING to justify your nonsense, and that's what you found? A random comment in an interview?

Now explain the other 5 upsets mentioned.... hurry up, that's a lot of digging you have to do
    I already answered the questions you asked. It was not a day and a half . this was just posted by Gene . I was not looking for anything , this just happened to pop up. If you do not understand that these fights to some degree are set up and guys do take falls then you know nothing about the business and entertainment aspects of this or any other business.You do not live in the real world or understand the real business world works do you??

The world I live in is a heck of a lot more the real world than the fantasy hole you crawled out of.... we know, too deadly for the UFC, the fights are fixed, there is no Gracie challenge, blah blah

It's much more conveinant to wrap yourself in your fantasy land and come up with these absurd "explanations" than face facts....

Wal-mart if having a clearance on all old episodes of "Kung fu the TV series" on VHS, you should run out and get them before they are all gone
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    we are not talking conspiracy.

Questions, lets see if you can answer it correctly with a simple yes or no answer( it does not matter whehter you agree or disagree this is not the point), Do you believe that none of the fights in the UFC have ever been fixed or set up to go a certain way for business puposes?? Do you think it is all on the up and up and there are no unpublicized dealings that go in in the business to support this possibilty??
    I am sure that there are many "backdoor shenanigins" in the UFC, just like any pro sport.

The world I live in is a heck of a lot more the real world than the fantasy hole you crawled out of.... we know, too deadly for the UFC, the fights are fixed, there is no Gracie challenge, blah blah

It's much more conveinant to wrap yourself in your fantasy land and come up with these absurd "explanations" than face facts....

Wal-mart if having a clearance on all old episodes of "Kung fu the TV series" on VHS, you should run out and get them before they are all gone
    You see I am correct , you are not living in reality because you can not leave the past behind and answer the questions that are asked . You continue to avoid the questions and reply with immature answers that have nothing to do with the topic .

You must have some serious mental problems, get help, and take your meds for Christ's sake.

I talking about what the truth is here , you are the one living in a fantasy woorld if you believe all of these fights are on the up and up and that they are not set up to various degrees to to increase the flow of money , the popularity of the sport, etc.

Talk about drinking the koolaid.

You are joke

I am sure that there are many "backdoor shenanigins" in the UFC, just like any pro sport.
    Exactly my point. Thank you.

Let's recap, according to Tattoo

Aikido is real but the UFC is fake!

The defense rests

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Where is TTM's ground figting video?

I'm sure it will have the answer to why you don't lock your ankles in a RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    Exactly my point. Thank you.
    you should have said it then instead of insinuating that the UFC was rigged.

Let's recap, according to Tattoo

Aikido is real but the UFC is fake!

The defense rests
    Show where I said this . Where is your proof?? come one @$$wipe if you got the facts correct there should be no problem in showinfg in which post I said this.
    Just becuase you say something does not make it true. Stiill taking things out of context and responding immaturely , says a lot about your education.

you should have said it then instead of insinuating that the UFC was rigged.
    I did say this . I did not say it was rigged . I just did not use your exact words. Read my posts . Just because they say I said it does not make it true. You seem to have more sense and intelligence than most of these guys , lets stay on that path shall we.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Where is TTM's ground figting video?

I'm sure it will have the answer to why you don't lock your ankles in a RNC.
    I understand and know why you do not or would not lock the ankles in a RNC and I also understand that if your legs are wrapped around someone whether you are just clipping them into the thighs or you locking at the knee or whatever there is also the opportunity for an ankle lock. Just like there are many other times to do this as well. This is not the only time that this can be used. especially when someone is got you from behind.

Lots of "blah blah blah" from Tattoo, and back tracking and ducking.... yet no posts of substance? Come on, answer the man's question, don't duck out

Lots of "blah blah blah" from Tattoo, and back tracking and ducking.... yet no posts of substance? Come on, answer the man's question, don't duck out
    I have yet to get my computer back from being repaired. All of my videos are on it . I have no back ups or I would have already posted them . I have said this before and I will not say it again. I will post when I get it back

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST POSTED,YES OR NO???

If I had the time I would just make new ones but I do
    not .

Do you understand , yes or no??