Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please feed the troll. Which represent kung fu more?

I can say it is funny how someone takes a film like number 2 and represents it as the same circumstance as the other two.

It is a simple promotional video of kung fu brothers exercising not sanda or san shou.

It helps to represent the reality with the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Notintheface View Post
    This can not be attained unless you get punched in the face and actually learn how to dodge.
    ~Well, *actually*, learning some western boxing from a guy who boxed Golden Gloves was one of the best lessons I ever learned. He competed on the Marine Corp. team at one time as I recall. It's been years since I've seen him.~

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Pwfffzzzggbwbwzzbwwwwwwuhaaaahahahaha (sp?) Or sanity, or realism, or intellectual honesty, or adults, or ideas of useful training, or regard for safety and thus life...

I think I'll quit while you're behind.

True! It matters not a jot!

You're not the Messiah, you're a very silly boy.
    ~Wow Mr. Punch, you seem to think you understand me very well. But you don't. Being called a boy, at age 30, doesn't make much sense to me, however. Maybe I'm younger than you.
    Where did I claim to be a "Messiah"? You've lost me on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Spider View Post
    I am the Messiah. I died, that I might save all men--a small thing for an immortal to do, and I didn't really save that many anyways...

Well, you said it, sir. Personally, I found the use of red lettering a little overboard. But hey, mate. Whatever cooks your goose.

Ummmm, I started posting on page four. Never made any such remarks. Please see initial and following responses to my 1st post in this thread. I would never mis-quote Jeebus anyways. Except to be an ass, heh heh.
    ~Wow, this place iz kinda like bullshido...fulla' trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Spider View Post
    ~Wow Mr. Punch, you seem to think you understand me very well. But you don't. Being called a boy, at age 30, doesn't make much sense to me, however. Maybe I'm younger than you.
    Nah, I don't think I understand you, but I do know I don't care.

You're younger than me but that's irrelevant: you've never heard 'boy' as a term of disparagement or disrespect? And you live in Tennessee...

Where did I claim to be a "Messiah"? You've lost me on that one.
    And actually, it was a quote from Monty Python's Life of Brian - maybe it's still banned down there...?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

The feeling is mutual.

Oh, pretty typical of the online community, you are a fine representative, Mr. Punch.

I'm not a fan of Monty's humor, never have cared for it. I think the banning of a film in a particular state may be a fantasy of yours, though I haven't researched it, and am not inclined to.
    ~Oh well...

Why Punch, I think you made a fweind....
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    sure, this place is fulla trolls. Trolls, azoles,and moles, but there are a few good folks here as well. (actually, I kinda like the trolls)