Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now you can all see why I think "most" people here are delusional!!

Now you can all see why I think "most" people here are delusional!!

Private Message: Re: friendly
    Today, 04:19 AM
    Lokhopkuen

Re: friendly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was informed that you are Mike AKA Lama Sifu. If that is the case any respect I had for you in the past is just that in the past.

As far as my beliefs dude I could care what you think. I am from a grand lineage, I have 100's of students, I am the center piece if a hit tv show and just signed a three picture deal for the live action movies, quite frankly I'm rich *****

First off I am not MIke nor do I have an familiar links with the Lama family. I just happen to have association with them over the years since I was in the New york Kung fu Scene.

I don't even know where to begin with this nonsese. Lol, I am on troll overload!!!!
    I have been calling Lokhopkuen on his BS then he sends me a PM wondering why I was doing that. He assumed that I was a Lama Pai person and just because "they were friendly with him supposedly" why would I say he is delusional. Let me just say that friendship does not equal not being called on your bull****....

Hey can I have a part in your movie?
    Last edited by Notintheface; 07-15-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Here is the first pm

Private Message: friendly
    07-13-2007, 11:43 PM
    Lokhopkuen
    Daily Practitoner Join Date: Apr 2002

friendly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting that I have always been friendly to Lama Pai (I thought) and here you are taking nasty shots at me from a troll space....

Thanks Mikie

not agreeing = nasty troll pot shots

and Mike "Lama Sifu" I am so sorry people think you are me lol!!!!

I was informed that you are Mike AKA Lama Sifu. If that is the case any respect I had for you in the past is just that in the past.
    Do you really think most people, especially in the Martial arts world, worry about no name people erspecting them or not? Lol and Ihope lama pai Sifu doesn't even associate with you or actually entertained your fantasy life I pray Ross bans him from playing hopschotch with you!!!!!!

I am from a grand lineage, I am the center piece if a hit tv show and just signed a three picture deal for the live action movies, quite frankly I'm rich *****

What lineage is that

what tv show.

With which studio did you sign with ?

can I have some money?

OMG I just thought of this, people are actually discussing who I may or may not be.

Well, I'll give you all a little hint....I live under Mr. Ross's desk and I only come out for air when Gene comes over \

for those who don't have a grasp on reality. I am in no way connected to the Lama People nor am I the love child of Yip Wing Hong and Lueng Shum. I was not smuggled here on a long boat and I did not recieve appendix surgery without anethesia which lead me to breaking my rope bindings.....( did I get the story correct?) Wait wait I know I am the little brother of Felix Vasquez! I was the referee between CTS and KMF
    Last edited by Notintheface; 07-15-2007 at 09:33 PM.

Holy ****!

Talking of metally unstable dood, you've just had a conversation with yourself online on a thread about yourself, about who you are without mentioning who you are! Are you related to Napoleon at all?!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Yeah, I never said I was mentally stable I got bored, insomnia suck, and kept hitting post reply instead of editing. My name is Marcus Luna, I keep saying this but no one will believe me.

Vote for Pedro!

Welcome to the world of internet message boards. That's happened to me before too with someone on another forum. Funny thing is I wasn't even disagreeing with the guy at the time! For some reason the dude's students started spreading rumors about me, and thought I was some guy from Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by Notintheface View Post
    My name is Marcus Luna.....
    so??????????

Ah, name dropping.

so i did a google image search on you.

are you the one with the hat on the left or are you in the middle?

http://www.stlukesknights.org/Install%20'06%204.JPG
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

The one with the hat but it is a rental

uhhhhhhhhh these guys are in texas...............

But the caption reads that Luna is in the khaki pants. second from right.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-16-2007 at 05:22 PM.