Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now you can all see why I think "most" people here are delusional!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notintheface View Post
    Private Message

Jack@ss. Way to break forum etiquette for your childish look-what-he-said game.

Jack@ss. Way to break forum etiquette for your childish look-what-he-said game.
    lol forum ettiquette, I neer asked for the message nor did I inquire about his fantasy to mix with m reality and to hell with your ettiquette. I never signed an agreement to not post private email sent to me

WARNING: DO NOT SEND ME PMS....I WILL POST THEM IF THEY =Comedy for me!
    Last edited by Notintheface; 07-16-2007 at 06:43 PM.

lol forum ettiquette, I neer asked for the message nor did I inquire about his fantasy to mix with m reality and to hell with your ettiquette. I never signed an agreement to not post private email sent to me
    Seriously, do you have any balls at all? Instead of settling your matters with the ONLY PERSON WHO SHOULD BE INVOLVED, you decided to post it for your would-be forum buddies to go mob-mentality on, because you couldn’t handle it yourself. Either that, or you just get a kick out of being an douche for no reason. I don't want to see anything like this pathetic display of dumbf|ckery on these forums.

WARNING: DO NOT SEND ME PMS....I WILL POST THEM IF THEY =Comedy for me!
    Your name is Douche Bag.

Either that, or you just get a kick out of being an douche for no reason.
    I can agree with this

but it is not even an issue of having to fix anything. I posted this an example of delusional behavior and plus I am a TROLL, did you expect anything less?

I can agree with this

but it is not even an issue of having to fix anything. I posted this an example of delusional behavior and plus I am a TROLL, did you expect anything less?
    Well actually, on most civilized forums you would have been banned for that PM post.

o.O What forum is incomplete without a troll or two?

We already have several trolls. We are going to have to denie your application for the position because it is already filled.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    We already have several trolls. We are going to have to denie your application for the position because it is already filled.
    but wait..I have refrences and I have punch and pie.

Hmmm, pie!!!

OK, you're in!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Well actually, on most civilized forums you would have been banned for that PM post.
    Forgot to say that on most forums what I did wouldn't even be a minior infraction.

Plus, wtf is so wrong with posting a PM sent by a delusional larper? I did not solicite the message. The message did not have any super secret squirrel messages. The information should be relatively public if all he said was true.

Also, why did he feel the need to tell me those things about himself? I now feel dirty that I was a part of his perceived reality

NJP: I thank you for your comments and upon further soul searching, I will ammend my ways and forever more be a vauled member of this forum.

1) Forgot to say that on most forums what I did wouldn't even be a minior infraction.

2) Plus, wtf is so wrong with posting a PM sent by a delusional larper? I did not solicite the message. The message did not have any super secret squirrel messages. The information should be relatively public if all he said was true.

3) Also, why did he feel the need to tell me those things about himself? I now feel dirty that I was a part of his perceived reality

4) NJP: I thank you for your comments and upon further soul searching, I will ammend my ways and forever more be a vauled member of this forum.
    1) I said most civilized forums. YTMND forums and Bullshido don't count.

2) You posted a PM in the hope of defaming a member of this forum.

3) No.

4) I'm sure NJP will be thrilled that he turned you around.

YTMND forums, thank you for pointing me in the direction of a new forum to plunder or at least annoy.

You posted a PM in the hope of defaming a member of this forum
    Defaming? learn what that word means: To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel.

Libel:A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
    b. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Slander:Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Now, nothing I have posted is based upon assumption that I created or heard second hand. I am basing my opinion and personal comedy off of what is first hand truth from the person you think I am DEFAMING.

Plus I may be a troll but you are just umm yeah.......

YTMND forums, thank you for pointing me in the direction of a new forum to plunder or at least annoy.

Defaming? learn what that word means: To damage the reputation, character, or good name of by slander or libel.

Libel:A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
    b. The act of presenting such material to the public.

Slander:Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
    2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Now, nothing I have posted is based upon assumption that I created or heard second hand. I am basing my opinion and personal comedy off of what is first hand truth from the person you think I am DEFAMING.

Plus I may be a troll but you are just umm yeah.......
    You took the PM out of context, because you did not include in it the forum messages that lead up to the PM.

As far as my beliefs dude I could care what you think. I am from a grand lineage, I have 100's of students, I am the center piece if a hit tv show and just signed a three picture deal for the live action movies, quite frankly I'm rich *****
    What does any of that have to do with anything we hve been talking about in the MMA discussion.