Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where is JFS after Randomness?

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    My interpretation would be different. I saw a black man who was on top of a white man beating him up in some little red neck town with a police department (that is, in all likelyhood made up of all white officers) less than a block away. I saw said black man, with what little sense he had that day, get up and make a bee line back to the car so they could get the heck out of Dodge before out of town black man was thrown in jail for beating up local white guy.
    Thats not different, at least you are trying to see it from SOMBODY's perspective. The police Dept is 2.3 miles away, but that isn't the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Sombody give this troll a bath............
    hey dude, the truth remains, check the bullshido posts.

Some of us don't bath in summer either

Oh please, you're just pissy that you got pantsed everywhere you went.

Face it Springer went there to pick a fight with a woman he outweighed by 100 lbs. Could not help but push it to far, and got exposed. He can't fight period.

He writes checks with his mouth that his ass can't cash. His nuthuggers are so desperate for someone to stand up for his opinions that hthey feel the need to defend him.

Jfs has called out a number of people who he realized were out of his legue and ended up punking. He felt safe this time and paid the price

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Give me a link for Rudy's board where he says Springer won, please???

Here are some choice quotes:

JFS' gf:

'They were on the ground, John had Osiris in a headlock for a long ime to let him cool down. John let him outof the headlock...'

'Osiris blindsided John and John refrained and just poushed him off (by hand to face) O****head then BIT him. So John turned to get serious with the puke and Osiris ran and hid in the car. John sucker punched him back because Osiris was too afraid to come out and actually fight.'

'So when Osiris blind-sided him John held no ill will for that and just head locked him until he thought he had settled down. He wasn't going to beat on Osiris for protecting Anna.'

OMAR:

'When John grabbed Anna by the throat and she was dangling there like a rabbit ready for slaughter, Osiris came charging across the parking lot with some sort of a flying scissors/jumpkick/something...I couldn't tell what he had in mind...he bounced off of John and landed on his ass. Then he scrambled up and they tangled and went down with Osiris's head in a gullitine which he ironically escaped by sinking his teeth into John's hand. '

RUDY:

'Jordon got lucky. Period. He didn't do **** before or after.'

EMBOESSO: (This one is my personal favorite)

'Ohhh, just watching the vid again, I think I saw what John did. Looked like he had Jordan's left ear in a death grip. I know when that happens you can't move your head a fraction of an inch without feeling like you're gonna leave your ear behind.

That's when Jordan says, "You wanna end this?" First thing Jordan does when he gets up is check to see if his left ear is still there. That's always been my gripe with grappling for self-defense, you're putting all of your body's soft tissue right in reach of your opponent. Maybe someone better could have gotten an armbar out of it, but I don't see how when you can't turn your head.'

'It looked like John had both hands on the same side of Jordan's head too. If JFS had been feeling particularly saucy I think he could have done a facemask motion pushing up on the jaw, pulling down on the ear and reversed positions.'

'I'd judge it a stalemate at that point from what I could see.'

Not sure how many more whippings this dead horse needs...

I never read the entire thread on Bullshido, and honestly just basically glossed over the thread(s) here. I have a question: Why are they in a parking lot. These guys couldn't secure a training hall/school/gym to "spar" in?
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Yes, absolutely right. But think for a second. He got blindsided at the mouth of the parking lot in plain view of traffic with a black man yelling, "i'll kill you!!" It seemed painfully obvious to many people on the 3 boards this has leaked to that he didn't want it to escalate. If anybody didn't want the cops there it was him and Jordon was serving them ALL up on a silver platter. Nobody is arguing that John wasn't on the bottom or that he didn't get taken down. The whole argument is about the INTENT of the whole thing.
    Some JFS quotes BEFORE he got ground-and-pounded:

'Give me any **** and I'll bust your ass up right here in front of you. Cause I don't give a ****. Unlike you, mouthboxer, ....'

'You gonna hit me?' -Kat 'Like the God**** streets of Chinatown. Right here in the middle of the ****ing street.'

'If you say anything to me right now, I'll tell you what, we'll do it right here, right now. I don't give a ****.'

'I'm gonna tell you this just one more time, then I'm gonna hit the **** out of you.'

He sure was trying to de-escalate it. Oh wait, he did. It was AFTER he got mounted and punched!

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    I never read the entire thread on Bullshido, and honestly just basically glossed over the thread(s) here. I have a question: Why are they in a parking lot. These guys couldn't secure a training hall/school/gym to "spar" in?
    The BS guys wanted and asked for that specifically. JFS/Omar/Rudy DEMANDED it be on pavement. They wanted it to be in 't3e str33t'.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The BS guys wanted and asked for that specifically. JFS/Omar/Rudy DEMANDED it be on pavement. They wanted it to be in 't3e str33t'.
    Ah...I see. Thx for the explaination.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

It is way too obvious who got punked and who didn't. Why is this even debated?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here are some choice quotes:

JFS' gf:

'They were on the ground, John had Osiris in a headlock for a long ime to let him cool down. John let him outof the headlock...'

'Osiris blindsided John and John refrained and just poushed him off (by hand to face) O****head then BIT him. So John turned to get serious with the puke and Osiris ran and hid in the car. John sucker punched him back because Osiris was too afraid to come out and actually fight.'

'So when Osiris blind-sided him John held no ill will for that and just head locked him until he thought he had settled down. He wasn't going to beat on Osiris for protecting Anna.'

OMAR:

'When John grabbed Anna by the throat and she was dangling there like a rabbit ready for slaughter, Osiris came charging across the parking lot with some sort of a flying scissors/jumpkick/something...I couldn't tell what he had in mind...he bounced off of John and landed on his ass. Then he scrambled up and they tangled and went down with Osiris's head in a gullitine which he ironically escaped by sinking his teeth into John's hand. '

RUDY:

'Jordon got lucky. Period. He didn't do **** before or after.'

EMBOESSO: (This one is my personal favorite)

'Ohhh, just watching the vid again, I think I saw what John did. Looked like he had Jordan's left ear in a death grip. I know when that happens you can't move your head a fraction of an inch without feeling like you're gonna leave your ear behind.

That's when Jordan says, "You wanna end this?" First thing Jordan does when he gets up is check to see if his left ear is still there. That's always been my gripe with grappling for self-defense, you're putting all of your body's soft tissue right in reach of your opponent. Maybe someone better could have gotten an armbar out of it, but I don't see how when you can't turn your head.'

'It looked like John had both hands on the same side of Jordan's head too. If JFS had been feeling particularly saucy I think he could have done a facemask motion pushing up on the jaw, pulling down on the ear and reversed positions.'

'I'd judge it a stalemate at that point from what I could see.'
    LOL @ the spin doctors.

Based on those quotes, I would say those people know next to nothing about ground fighting.

The only time OS was even close to being in danger during the entire encounter was when he got up and walked away and kept his back turned when Springer followed him.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 07-19-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    It would be better if he just weasled out of it. Then everyone would forget about it and go on business as usual and we can then put attention to Cung Le in MMA, or what Ross's team is doing in the San Shou ring.

All this idiocy is really just dumb. The MMA stand, the TCMA stand, it's all just martial arts people. The guys who train to fight, can fight regardless of style. I don't see Mike Patterson's guys having any trouble. I don't see Ross's guys having any issues.

There are tons of traditional guys mixing it up and fighting well across all styles and venues. And lets face it, so far as the reality of it, NONE of it is a real fight. ALL venues are limited by not only the rules, but the knowledge that the fight is NOT for one's life. No one wants to maim thier opponents, so NO ONE is going to intentionally do that. This means NO ONE is facing a situation where they are getting a true test of thier skills.

So just shut the hell up already, and train the way you need to to meet your goals....the points have been made already!
    Quite possibly one of the bests posts ever put on this forum.

bravo and dito.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Based on those quotes, I would say those people know nothing about fighting.
    Fixed that for ya.

LOL @ the spin doctors.

Based on those quotes, I would say those people know next to nothing about ground fighting.

The only time OS was even close to being in danger during the entire encounter was when he got up and walked away and kept his back turned when Springer followed him.
    So True, OS only time in danger was he didn't watch his back as he walked to his car. JFS could have pull a gun out!

Jfs has called out a number of people who he realized were out of his legue and ended up punking. He felt safe this time and paid the price.[/QUOTE]

It's a miscalculation on his part, underestimated his opponent. Got smashed!
    Last edited by Jay's Camp; 07-19-2007 at 04:51 PM.