Page 55 of 276 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Thats what other dimensions are for!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

If it Happens.

it needs to be held indoors at a gym somewhere(maybe the school that Ibad goes to) with neutral parties there to witness and film. When i went to my challenge match i went to the school where the other guy was training at,and although i felt a little shakey going off to their turf without much representation on my part, i felt at ease that i wasnt walking in to an ambush trap, especially when i got there and all was kosher.

I dont know 1bad65 personally but would like to meet with him and just introduce myself and be one of the Neutrals witnessing. that is IF this thing ever actually happens.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    you guys can go to each others' school and issue the challenge. The guy who gets beat up more, loses.
    and you guys can still be friends!
    Problem solved.

Rudy is not coming to my gym, let's be real here. Not only do I want him, Taylor does too.

And I say again; MARK MY WORDS, he is not gonna fight Anthony on Sept 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Rudy indeed backed out of the fight ST00 proposed to be done at a sanctioned event.
    So.....

Not only do I want him, Taylor does too.
    That sounds really ghey.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    That sounds really ghey.

Should be right up your alley then. That seems to be a favorite topic of you and JFS.

Get that waiver done yet?

Sept 29th approaches...

How about this idea?
    The two parties each pick a witness/second or two, go to a private place, close the door so nobody outside of the chosen witness' can view the fight, have the fight, and then not talk about it at all on the freakin internet. It's been done here before.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Should be right up your alley then. That seems to be a favorite topic of you and JFS.

Get that waiver done yet?

Sept 29th approaches...

What do you look like?

What do you look like?

For the 2,337th time, what I look like has NO bearing on your Sept 29th date with Anthony. Do you really not get this concept?

Please tell me that you are not gonna get online on Sept 30th and say you could not fight Anthony because you never saw a picture of 1BAD65.

You get that waiver done yet?

Sept 29th approaches...

What do you look like?

What do you look like?

Do you mean A/S/L?

I know he is 35. And sex, well, I don't think he gets enough, location is austin texas.

So all thats left is a picture.

That, and a funny fact that I can't find them on bjj.org
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 07-27-2007 at 03:44 PM.

That, and a funny fact that I can't find them on bjj.org

Any idiot knows bjj.org is not complete. Well, ALMOST every idiot. If this is about our belt ranks, I got my blue from Rolles Gracie(son of Rolls Gracie), and Taylor got his purple from William Vandry.

Again, I have NOTHING to do with your upcoming Sept 29th ducking of Anthony. What I look like, any video, how often I have sex, etc matters NOTHING AT ALL concerning your planned Sept 29th ducking.

Concerning another threat you made; have you informed the Austin Police Dept that I am a drug dealer?

Did you send Anthony that waiver yet?

Sept 29th approaches...

Any idiot knows bjj.org is not complete. Well, ALMOST every idiot. If this is about our belt ranks, I got my blue from Rolles Gracie(son of Rolls Gracie), and Taylor got his purple from William Vandry.

Again, I have NOTHING to do with your upcoming Sept 29th ducking of Anthony. What I look like, any video, how often I have sex, etc matters NOTHING AT ALL concerning your planned Sept 29th ducking.

Concerning another threat you made; have you informed the Austin Police Dept that I am a drug dealer?

Did you send Anthony that waiver yet?

Sept 29th approaches...
    Did they actually say it was him?