Quote Originally Posted by stonewarrior67 View Post
ten tigers, that was too funny and whomever said hairy palm you're a hoot too! Listen, anyone on this board can write a book about being this or that and some of the information might even be correct. But when you claim to be this or that you'd probably better back it up with something. Say for instance you claim to be the father of iron palm in america, you might want to show your capabilities on say...i dunno...breaking something? what did he ever break to show his training? one patio block? two? like i said, the man couldn't break wind and if he did you'd see spacers fly out everywhere.

who's gonna be the first kid on the forum to own their very own official brian grey iron palm t-shirt ?
So you've seen him break before? Like I said, I'm not defending the guy. I'm just saying, if you have details to back up what you said, I want to hear 'em. I just don't like to hear people say "this or that guy sucks" without providing a reason. I don't care who you're talking about (and I have no particular interest in Iron Palm or Brian Gray).

As far as the T-shirt goes, I think it's all you man.