Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

I shall tell thee on the morrow, if I feel up to it. I'm not talking to you right now.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Being the idiot I am I drove out to South Central in search of Shaolin Ninjitsu Commune, 5426 Crenshaw Blvd, behind Crenshaw Yoga & Dance. I found the shopping center but I guess they engaged their Klingon cloaking device when I was detected by their sensors. No Shaolin Ninjitsu Commune and no Crenshaw Yoga & Dance was found by me and I looked for a while. I asked a Korean lady at a near by liquor store and she just pretended she did not hear me but watched me very carefully to make sure I did not steal on the way out.

John Takeshi you owe me gas money!!!
    I'm not saying you're obtuse, but only someone who was very obtuse would come to the conclusion that our commune is physically behind Crenshaw Yoga and Dance. We're behind Crenshaw Yoga and Dance, much in the manner that LBJ was behind the Kennedy assassination, Bill Murray was behind Garfield in those adorable movies, IBM was behind the Nazi eugenics-and-extermination program, and President Bush and Condeleeza Rice were behind the levy malfunctions in New Orleans.

I mean, I've heard of obtuse. But we're pushing 160 degrees, here, people!

The only reason I give an iota of credence to your tale, is the mention of the Korean store lady who was watching you like a hawk, or whatever kind of predatory bird they have in Korea.
    Last edited by John Takeshi; 08-02-2007 at 01:44 PM.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Being the idiot I am...

There are those on this forum who would debate Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San's role in a chinese/japanese martial art, namely Shao-lin Ninjitsu. They say he was purely Lama Pai, and had no Tai Shing Pek Kwar, much less any ties to ninjitsu.

I submit:

Was he not addressed as Chan Tai San?

Granted, we never called him Chan Tai Sama, mostly because we did not bear for him that kind of reverence; and he seemed contented with San in formalized settings; and everyone knows that Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno-sama would never have stood for it.

Being the idiot I am...

Dude get a life.

I drove out to South Central in search of Shaolin Ninjitsu Commune:
    Bothan Cloaking Device, not that Klingon whatchamacallit.

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post

Granted, we never called him Chan Tai Sama, mostly because we did not bear for him that kind of reverence; and he seemed contented with San in formalized settings; and everyone knows that Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno-sama would never have stood for it.
    I'm glad to see the Shaolin Ninjas taking this so seriously, because not all grandmasters deserve your reverence, and Chan Tai San should feel grateful that you and your students decide to add 'san' after his name in the first place. However, I would keep a close eye on him, because my tiger spiritual tells me that Chan Tai is planning to assinate and usurp Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno-sama as ruler of Shaolin Ninjitsu. Perhaps you should organize a small band and teach this insect who the Grandmaster Sensei really is, I'm sure Takeshi Ukeno-sama would appreciate your loyalty and reward you handsomely. This should be evident at how clever I am.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
    - Aristotle

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

There are those on this forum who would debate Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San's role in a chinese/japanese martial art, namely Shao-lin Ninjitsu. They say he was purely Lama Pai, and had no Tai Shing Pek Kwar, much less any ties to ninjitsu.

I submit:

Why do you only allow students with Master's Degrees to join? Not good enough to set your limit at Ph D's?

There are several reasons I require a Master's Degree:

1. It verifies your intelligence. (PhD's don't require intelligence or perserverence;
    only good connections in the educational community).
    2. It verifies your maturity. (Bachelor's Degrees should be called "Kiddie"
    Degrees).
    3. I require a certain level of institutionalized, contemporary education, so that
    when I decide to completely break my student's mind, will, and spirit, he will
    see how useless are the ways of this world, and how foolish it was to spend
    his time in service to those whose methods of "teaching" are far inferior to
    mine own, and he will dedicate himself to the clan with even more dedication and stuff.

Being the idiot I am...

Our September kumite is coming up.

I'd like to extend an invitation for attendance to those from KFM who are locals. Everyone is welcome. There won't be an entrance fee, but there will be a seating fee ($25.00/hour). Like any high culture event, there will be no seating once the kumite is in progress. If anyone wishes to challenge a participant, he must be wearing regulation attire.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite Lokhopkuen. I wish to fight you in the main event. I do not take challenges lightly, or personally, so I can keep this professional. I want to destroy you.

You have challenged me, and offended me personally. There will be nothing "soft" about this, softy.

The kumite is on for Saturday the 29th.

Get ready. September 29th approaches.

Being the idiot I am...

There are several reasons I require a Master's Degree:

1. It verifies your intelligence. (PhD's don't require intelligence or perserverence;
    only good connections in the educational community).
    2. It verifies your maturity. (Bachelor's Degrees should be called "Kiddie"
    Degrees).
    3. I require a certain level of institutionalized, contemporary education, so that
    when I decide to completely break my student's mind, will, and spirit, he will
    see how useless are the ways of this world, and how foolish it was to spend
    his time in service to those whose methods of "teaching" are far inferior to
    mine own, and he will dedicate himself to the clan with even more dedication and stuff.
    So you want to have people who have dedicated years of their life into learning something enough to get a master's degree just so you can beat it out of them and tell them you've been the right one all along? I'm not quite sure I understand your reasoning.
    "There is a point in every person's life when they choose to see through their own eyes" -Daniel09

"It is one thing to get over each others differences. It is something else entirely to think you can stop fighting over differences simply by avoiding them entirely" -Daniel09

Nor shall you, until you attain your Master's, join my commune, and experience the enlightenment of the tiger mind. Are you a 10th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu and Tai Shing Pek Kwar? I didn't think so. Now go get that Master's, boy.

"The praying mantis prays to the tiger of the spiritual, for the wind bends the bamboo with the enlightenment of the bear's shrugging shoulders."
    Last edited by John Takeshi; 08-04-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Being the idiot I am...

That'll have to wait. I do plan on getting a master's, but first I need to finish high school and get into college. So maybe I'll get back to you in ten years.

In the mean-time, I'm sticking to learning snippets of kung fu every now and then.
    "There is a point in every person's life when they choose to see through their own eyes" -Daniel09

"It is one thing to get over each others differences. It is something else entirely to think you can stop fighting over differences simply by avoiding them entirely" -Daniel09

cjurakpt Guest
    I have a Master's Degree, but have already transcended the spirtual dialectic encompassed by the mind of the tiger's essence; my Nature is boundless, and merely typing these words has sent a ripple through the very fabric of the space/time continuum

how fortunate that you have all been witness to this event!

Wildwoo is offline 苦練在最熱的天,夏季和冬季最寒冷的日子 !

What a fake and a liar you are your Shao-lin Ninjitsu is Bull Hockey Buster

You will go too far toying with my Master and then you will understand what the true definition of destroy really means. Sifu has many students from government, military and law enforcement and we are all reading your words from California to Switzerland. If he even remotely suggests it we will track your IP and give him all of your vital stats. Lok was right! What a gaggle of internet sissies with way too much time on their hands LOL!!!!! You should really go ahead and practice your martial art instead of your keyboard hunt and peck, You're going to need it friend.

WWII

Our September kumite is coming up.

I'd like to extend an invitation for attendance to those from KFM who are locals. Everyone is welcome. There won't be an entrance fee, but there will be a seating fee ($25.00/hour). Like any high culture event, there will be no seating once the kumite is in progress. If anyone wishes to challenge a participant, he must be wearing regulation attire.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite Lokhopkuen. I wish to fight you in the main event. I do not take challenges lightly, or personally, so I can keep this professional. I want to destroy you.

You have challenged me, and offended me personally. There will be nothing "soft" about this, softy.

The kumite is on for Saturday the 29th.

Get ready. September 29th approaches.

masters degree

Quote: "...is comprised of...," "...none of them are black."

Obviously, John, your degree is not in English.