Page 92 of 276 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Have you ever fought MMA?
    Fu(k off! You know I haven't! WTF's your point? I was training for it, have lots of reasons why I couldn't which if you're really interested I would list, and you may just surprise me by not being a BS-type and giving it, 'Those are just excuses' crap.

(Main reasons: herniated disc through wrestling, sudden surprising onset of pneumonia and acute adult asthma, not enough ground experience, NO available shows, baby on the way, trainer left the country, working one full time and three part-time jobs... now there are more, will that do you?)

So it's still down to 1bad65 and now you to say what your point is convincingly!

Lemme pre-empt you a little: I haven't fought pro-boxing - but I know that if my great aunt stepped into the ring with Klitchko people would be going, 'What the ****,' and talking about her and the promoters turning the game into a freakshow, bringing it into disrepute, dangerous behaviour and wasting everyone else's time! And would the fact that I've done two years hard boxing training (and I've been to boxing gyms and know that we sparred full-contact more than the average) within my MMA training lend my opinion any more weight? No, because I've never 'stepped up'?!

George Bush had no experience of leading a country before he took over, yet you gave him the benefit of the doubt!

Judging by the MMA bout he was in that was on youtube, and by footage of him at BS throwdowns Anthony has very poor skills and is seriously out of shape, regardless of the calibre of his opponent that day. I don't need to have fought competitively to know that. He shouldn't have been able to pass a medical, and he shouldn't have been allowed in the ring. He's just another potential fatal accident on the borderline of an already shady business with dangerous disreputable tuppenny-promoters 'stepping up' everywhere it seems in the States.

If I was as bad as him, I would take it as my responsibility and obligation to others to NOT 'step up'! Big fat

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Actually stepping up is enough.
    Nah. See above.

And as for your comment about going to his kwoon and beating him being a one-way ticket to Widehole Penitentiary, it just goes to show how much you guys have let Abel's nonsense get to you and cause more hyperbole posturing: all it would take to prove his 'worth' is going and full-contact sparring him even if he wouldn't agree to some kind of sanctioned match.

This has no bearing on what I think of Abel, or what I think of Anthony as a person (he may be sound, I've no idea - and nor do I particularly care) what I think of this joke of an eighty page thread, but I can't help but think that as Abel isn't going to lose anything by ducking he must be laughing his ass off.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    It's about accountability.

Abel has been throwing out challenges here (and apparently other places as well) and making threats for years (he was going to "come by my office" and break my knees about 8 months ago- that was the second time he was supposed to beat me up).

Oh boo hoo hoo, dress up in your too too and make your face up, you lollypop sucking girl. As if you are just some innocent bystander. Gimme a fucking break. Like anything happens in a vacuum.

I think you got me beat in the '"coming to get me" dept. 20 to 1.

BTW, since I've only just got the duck avatar thing, could you explain for the hard of understanding what 1bad65 means? Just out of interest.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

If he was anybody else fighting anybody else, Anthony would not be held in any such regard. Stepping up to a **** poor performance in an MMA ring is no better than stepping up into cross town traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    BTW, since I've only just got the duck avatar thing, could you explain for the hard of understanding what 1bad65 means? Just out of interest.
    It means he has a desperate need for attention that he doesn't get at home or in the office, probably no where else.

It is ment to get attention, saying Rudy will duck. I have faith in Rudy. If Anthony was so into this and mad about it , he would speak for himself and not send his other half.

1Thread: HATERS? View Single Post

05-30-2007, 01:18 PM #43
    Antonillo

"In a fight, we never rise to our expectations but rather we fall to the level of our training."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kungfuownsyou
    Reda um and weep.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...?showtopic=127

You wanna play it like that, fine.
    Anthony starts here.

I don't go to ****tard's board, why give them the traffic?

I bet it's Rudy getting all ****y because he took my bait.

Blah blah blah, Rudy wants to fight again.

Time and Place. Neutral, you won't go to mine, I'll return the favor.

Rudy's history puths the odds at 500,000 to 1 that Rudy will even show up.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    American Top Team

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Being an adult is all about having money so you can be a kid properly imo

Offline PM | Post History |

Antonillo
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Antonillo
    Visit Antonillo's homepage!
    Find More Posts by Antonillo
    Add Antonillo to Your Buddy List

bad this is the post on BS about Anthony claiming to bait Rudy..

I assumed it meant "One bad 65", as in, a badass '65 Mustang.

Is that like, a famous car, like any more than say a 65 Impala (no idea bout cars btw, I just know the Impala from 'Supernatural'! ) ?

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    I assumed it meant "One bad 65", as in, a badass '65 Mustang.

You are correct. Glad you are a judge!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Oh really?!?!?!? Would this be the same as when you asked me to come to Austin TX to wait by an internet connection and then trust you to tell me who you are and where you train? LOL!! thats rich.
    You know my name, BJJ belt rank, one of my instructor's names, and my gym name. I've posted it here.

Quit lying.

It means he has a desperate need for attention that he doesn't get at home or in the office, probably no where else.
    Like someone who goes around dropping e-challenges and not showing up?

You still have failed to address my points in Post # 1327. You just keep launching personal attacks.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You can't be this stupid

"Blah blah blah, Rudy wants to fight again."

"Time and Place. Neutral, you won't go to mine, I'll return the favor."

"Rudy's history puths the odds at 500,000 to 1 that Rudy will even show up."

Only a real idiot would construe that as ducking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    That would be called a challenge right there, now you need to go to Rudy, if I am not mistaken.
    Dude, STFU. I've about had it with you and your wife's bs. The last time we PM'd each other we had everything worked out and cool, and now YOU get on here and act a fool, again. Seriously, both of you have to be the most Jekyll-Hyde people I've ever dealt with. One minute it's all nice and cool and saying it's ok and the next your saying you, OR YOUR WIFE, want to fight me. Do what you will, but I'm done trying to reason with either of you. It's impossible. You two are like a bad episode of Mental Illness Theatre.

The Duck has said he 'is coming' to MY GYM. Even my post said MY GYM. Your reading comprehension skills are about non-existant.

And you are gonna look real stupid come Sept 29th too.

what points , Mr. Weasel?

Hey, now! I'm just a spectator here...

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dude, STFU. I've about had it with you and your wife's bs. The last time we PM'd each other we had everything worked out and cool, and now YOU get on here and act a fool, again. Seriously, both of you have to be the most Jekyll-Hyde people I've ever dealt with. One minute it's all nice and cool and saying it's ok and the next your saying you, OR YOUR WIFE, want to fight me. Do what you will, but I'm done trying to reason with either of you. It's impossible. You two are like a bad episode of Mental Illness Theatre.

The Duck has said he 'is coming' to MY GYM. Even my post said MY GYM. Your reading comprehension skills are about non-existant.

And you are gonna look real stupid come Sept 29th too.
    When did I say my wife wanted to fight you? You asked for proof I gave it to you, as for being a fool , look in the mirror my friend. I simply asked my wife to stay out of it, and she has. Unless you can come up with some proof she has said something to you then I call BS on you. I pmed you and asked you if you want to end this and you told me it was up to me, and I stated"No it was up to you" am I wrong or not?