Page 110 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Do it with a camera, then film the closed gym and post it on Youtube to prove he's ducking you then. It would be worth it for that alone.

If you are not willing to do that, then you are ducking the fight,, not Rudy.
    Jesus Christ, were you on the OJ jury by chance? You either a troll or a delusional moron. Which is it....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It's not a business open to the public, it's a private club owned by some rich guy.

Did you actually type that with a straight face?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Actually, the place has a website.

http://www.actionfitnessfl.net/index.html

Try calling it's 866 number at the top left.

It says it's open, but no one answers the phone.

What a joke. Figures coming from Rudy.

Do it with a camera, then film the closed gym and post it on Youtube to prove he's ducking you then. It would be worth it for that alone.

If you are not willing to do that, then you are ducking the fight,, not Rudy.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I'm ducking the fight?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Yup, you are ducking the fight. It's right there, 40 minutes from you, the waiver is waiting and you aren't going to go get it.

You are the duck.

Yup, you are ducking the fight. It's right there, 40 minutes from you, the waiver is waiting and you aren't going to go get it.

You are the duck.
    You must be insane. 40 minutes from me? You know where I live f*cktard? To travel to a place who's main phone number is disconnected, and it's "second" number no one answers and says they will be open in April?

Keep drinking that kool aid.

"Action Fitness is the name to know when you are interested in getting in shape quickly. Conveniently located right off US1, our exciting new business is proud to provide you with a rock-climbing wall, boxing ring, new state of the art equipment, plus in-home personal training and fitness programs."

"Contact us in North Miami Beach, Florida, for nutritional information or to sign up for our personal training and fitness programs."

Can you show me where it says ANYTHING about being a 'private club' that is 'not open to the public'?

Can you show me where it's not open?

Anthony, Go get the waiver, or admit your planing on ducking the fight.

Can you show me where it's not open?

Anthony, Go get the waiver, or admit your planing on ducking the fight.
    You must be on crack. I've flown across the country to fight MMA and get my ass kicked.

Rudy on the other hand:

1. Promised me waiver 3 months ago. Last week said waiver would be emailed to me, wait now I have to go get it.

2. Changed the date from the 29th, to the 28th, to October 1st.

3. Has given me a venue who's main number is disconnected.

Yeah, I'm ducking because I'm not driving 2 hours of my day to go to a place that is not open.

You are an idiot.

Rd, I'm done with you. I'll still stay on The Duck however. Your trying to muddy the waters, again.

Bottom line: The Duck is esponsible for the venue. The phone number he gave is not being answered. It is not Anthony's responsibility to disprove Rudy, it's Rudy's job to prove he set up a venue and drafted a waiver.

While this is all fun and all, the big question remains:

Where in the world is Rudy 'The Duck' Abel?

Thumbs down quack quack quack Now who's the duck.

Lord!!! just when you think It couldn't get any stupider .

Listen, you fat fucktard, How the heck else were you going to get the waiver?

You gotta GO THERE anyways.

Are you so desperate to find a way out that you won't go and then use the phone number as an excuse? I gave you the correct phone number.

Thats ridiculous.

Go get the fucking waiver. What do you expect is going to happen? Someone is going to pop out of a box and yell "fooled ya"?!?!?

You're not that important. Its not like Chick Liddel is calling. The place is his personal playground. If he doesn't return your call its because he doesn't have time for a peon like you in between his celebrity clients or his other promotions.

You are going to look VERY stupid when the time comes and I film myself at "the place that doesn't exist" with the "people that don't work there."

man up, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    Its the 29th! No, the 28th! No, the 1st! Now change the venue a few more times, now pull some bull**** with the waiver! The great ducking machine wheels are already set in motion...

We may have a winner.....

Why hello there Mr Duck!

Care to give us SOMETHING that checks out? Anything?

So why are they not returning calls? Why does their message say they open in April? Why is RD saying it's not open to the public?

Your last message was not up to par with your usual excuses. Your losing a step You can do better, just keep practicing.