Page 115 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post
    Rudy,

You're joking right?

He can't drive from Coral Springs to North Miami Beach to pick it up? You gotta be kidding me!

By the way like i stated it's Broward County, and although google maps says 39 mins you could drive there and back in that time. I should know I did it everyday when I worked at the Coral Springs Home Depot and lived in Opa Locka, just west of North Miami Beach.

jeff

I KNOW!!!!!!! Like anybody who has lived there for more than a week would know how ridiculously short that drive is from a Miami standpoint. Maybe he is that one guy on the freeway doing the speed limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Oh, you mean the guy that you've been ducking, Mr. WeaselChicken?

Whatever. Give him a map to my gym.

Better write it in crayon, you dont want to confuse him!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Rudy, have your guy fax it to you, then then you post it on the forums, fax and E-mial to it to Anthony in tripplicate, give it to Jeff to hand deliver, and give a copy to the limo driver that will inevitably have to be sent to Anthony's house to retrieve him for the fight.

Newsflash! There is no waiver!

Were you born this stupid, or did it take years and years of practice?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Rudy, have your guy fax it to you, then then you post it on the forums, fax and E-mial to it to Anthony in tripplicate, give it to Jeff to hand deliver, and give a copy to the limo driver that will inevitably have to be sent to Anthony's house to retrieve him for the fight.
    Then I'll have it tattooed to the back of a black french girl's head like in Rush Hour 3.

When I get a hold of the guy(which isn't easy) I'll get that fax # out to him as soon as possible.

You sure got ahold of him real quick the other day in order to change the date from Sept 28th to Oct 1st.

Thanks for offering, Jeff. I doubt he would ever let you know where to go.

But even if you did, He'd find another way to make this "about me" when the easiest thing in the world is to just go and pick it up himself.

No Problem bro, I'm done with those arse holes. To think I could fly to JFK from RIC then to FLL to deliver a wavier he couldn't drive to pick up

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Well, it's pretty clear there will be no fight now. Anthony pretty obviously wussed out if he can't even drive across town to go sign the waiver.

Good thing you backed out of our bet ehy 1bad? You'd have to wear the sig for a month otherwise!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Whatever. Give him a map to my gym.

Better write it in crayon, you dont want to confuse him!
    for what, so he can be refused at the door.

You are not sanctioned to involve your gym in any kind of challenge, Mr. WeaselChicken. If you are, we could call and find out. You are not listed anywhere on the site. You are not an instructor, trainer, manager, or otherwise.

You're just a little puke student that has no balls.

Mike Renzo, 35, blue belt in BJJ.
    Trains at South Austin Gym under Rudy Velasquez.

That means you started at 33? Yo have two whole years of experience? LMAO!!
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 09-13-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Well, it's pretty clear there will be no fight now. Anthony pretty obviously wussed out if he can't even drive across town to go sign the waiver.

Good thing you backed out of our bet ehy 1bad? You'd have to wear the sig for a month otherwise!!

We shall see. Still over 2 weeks to go.

Who keeps changing EVERYTHING? Ask yourself that....

Also, didn't Rudy say he was faxing you a copy of the waiver? What happened with that?

Also, didn't Rudy say he was faxing you a copy of the waiver? What happened with that?

Reply]
    Actually no, he never said that. I got a call in the middle of that conversation and never got back to him.

LOL!! when the time comes I will be filming in the "place that doesn't exist" with the "people that don't work there."

for what, so he can be refused at the door.

You are not sanctioned to involve your gym in any kind of challenge, Mr. WeaselChicken. If you are, we could call and find out. You are not listed anywhere on the site. You are not an instructor, trainer, manager, or otherwise.

You're just a little puke student that has no balls.

Mike Renzo, 35, blue belt in BJJ.
    Trains at South Austin Gym under Rudy Velasquez.

That means you started at 33? Yo have two whole years of experience? LMAO!!

Last post on Fox here. From now on, start a new thread.

He will not be refused at the door. And the door is NEVER locked during business hours. Tom Fox can come in and call me out, as can you. I started MMA alot younger than 33 btw. It's Rudy Vasquez you idiot.

BTW, Osiris is a Blue Belt too, and he has trained less time than I have. As I said before, Tom can come down and be the SECOND 50-something idiot to get embarrassed by a BJJ Blue Belt.

LOL!! when the time comes I will be filming in the "place that doesn't exist" with the "people that don't work there."

Who said that Duck? RD said it's a private club, closed to the public. I did ask who was the contact person or if the ENTIRE staff knew of the waiver and the Oct 1st fight scheduled there. You never did answer that....

I think Tom would grind your pathetic ass into ground beef.

Only an idiot, sycophantic, fool would pin his hopes of success on somebody else's talent.

Only an idiot, sycophantic, fool would pin his hopes of success on somebody else's talent.

Like you've ever pinned your hopes on your talent. Keep dreaming.....and ducking!