Page 151 of 276 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    I certainly hope so.

Rudy needs to read it and comply.
    You come off as obnoxious to others, too. That doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post
    Never happen.
    Fine, there's a crowd, too, but you don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Well, I will agree Anthony is not ducking now that he actually went to the club.

Thank you for being rational. And I'm not being sarcastic.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    What happens if you guys both show up and something makes it impossible to do the match (i.e. nobody is there to open up, the waiver contains outrageous demands, there is a $500.00 entrance fee, the owner of the gym changes his mind, etc.)? Have you thought about an alternate venue close by (there surely must be a park or two in the area where you could go to "spar")?

If you guys both really want to do this you will have agreed to a specific protocol for this beforehand.

This is EXACTLY what may well happen. JFS' antics kept Omar from fighting, didn't it?

Bottom line: Anthony has, and will continue to, jump through hoops to make this happen and there will still be no fight. MARK MY WORDS
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Thank you for being rational. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Reply]
    It would be the only post on the whole thread. So far you have come off as sarcastic, and even more obnoxious.

But I don't take offense, I find yo highly entertaining!

Although a good date tonite would be preferable to this...

I wonder what the Doll Chick is doing?

It would be the only post on the whole thread. So far you have come off as sarcastic, and even more obnoxious.

But I don't take offense, I find yo highly entertaining!

Glad you think I'm funny. I try to be witty. I'm trying to keep The Duck's (webbed) feet to the fire, yet I know deep down there really won't be a fight.

No offense taken, notice I have manned up a time or two here when I got something wrong. Unlike some others who completely embarrass themselves rather than just saying 'I was wrong, it happens'.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    I'm giving Rudy the benefit of the doubt that he really does intend to do this.

With that in mind, I have another question for both guys:

What happens if you guys both show up and something makes it impossible to do the match (i.e. nobody is there to open up, the waiver contains outrageous demands, there is a $500.00 entrance fee, the owner of the gym changes his mind, etc.)? Have you thought about an alternate venue close by (there surely must be a park or two in the area where you could go to "spar")?

If you guys both really want to do this you will have agreed to a specific protocol for this beforehand.

Also, I have a question for Anthony.

Anthony,
    Why do you want a waiver for yourself? Signing a waiver does not protect your rights, it relinquishes some of them.

I always have waivers for the OTHER guys to sign to protect my interests, but I never sign a waiver or have one of my guys sign one unless the other side requires it.
    I want the waiver to ensure that all sides are protected.

Rudy in a PM to me has stated that this fight is happening, whether in the ring or not.

Which makes me wonder why he won't just man up and meet somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    You come off as obnoxious to others, too. That doesn't help.

Fine, there's a crowd, too, but you don't need them.
    Got ya. It doesn't seem that Rudy pays attention anyway.

Not allways. You still go off the deep end.

Personally, I think Rudy is going to fight. And now that I think Anthony is too, I am more focused on what the outcome of that fight will be.

I want the waiver to ensure that all sides are protected.

Rudy in a PM to me has stated that this fight is happening, whether in the ring or not.

Which makes me wonder why he won't just man up and meet somewhere.

Reply]
    Because the smart way to do this is in the ring. Rudy is not stupid. If you guys just "Meet" somewhere, this is going to end up like that Masonic Temple debacle.

You will all end up looking like pathetic "Made for Jerry Springer" losers.

If you do it in the ring, like adults, no matter the outcome, at least you both walk away with your honor.

It's about a 4 hour drive for me but if one of you guys offer an invite I'll try to make it there as an impartial witness.

Not to judge the outcome but to witness there's no funny business preventing it from happening or if it doesn't happen attest to the reason it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    It's about a 4 hour drive for me but if one of you guys offer an invite I'll try to make it there as an impartial witness.

Not to judge the outcome but to witness there's no funny business preventing it from happening or if it doesn't happen attest to the reason it didn't.
    Not only are you invited as an impartial witness. You are also invited out to dinner after with myself and teammates.

And in the interest of honesty I'd have to say that I'm partial to seeing CMA step up to the plate, win or lose. I'm getting real tired of the CMA doesn't fight BS.

Unfortunately I'm too old and out of shape, and too injured, to be the champion of CMA myself.

Edit: Thanks for the invite and I'll try to be there. I've been going out of town for work lately but so far nothing scheduled for that day.

I can spend the day with my daughter in Jupiter then head down to Miami for the event.
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 09-15-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Because the smart way to do this is in the ring. Rudy is not stupid. If you guys just "Meet" somewhere, this is going to end up like that Masonic Temple debacle.
    And yet the venue with the ring in it was closed when it was SUPPOSED to be open.

Here is something else I'm wondering: When The Duck initially said the fight would happen at The Kung-Fu Connection in Miami, Anthony accepted. Then The Duck said that he needed to change the venue.
    No one has ever been given the reason why The Duck said his own instructor's school was not a good venue anymore.

Yao and Anthony: It might be a good idea for Yao to come down either first thing in the morning or the night before. Yao seems to be approaching this neutrally and he could see Anthony's side of it, as in seeing how Anthony is indeed going above and beyond to insure this fight happens. He could also help out and be a good witness if The Duck actually shows but pulls a 'JFS/Omar duck' and does something at the venue to insure the fight does not happen.

Yao is a reasonable guy.

No don't know him in person but, between the PMs and threads, he'll be as neutral as they come.