Page 175 of 276 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

These posts are really starting look like they were really on target, and they were posted almost two months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai
    You are full of ****, you have zero intention of fighting and virtually everyone knows it. Why carry on with this charade? Its not too late (though almost) to start back down the road to being a real human. At this rate you're eventually going to find yourself flat on your back in a Masonic Lodge parking lot kicking your legs about helplessly and choking on a cigarrette as someone pounds the crap out of you while you beg for mercy.

He still doesn't get the point, nor does he realize the no-win situation he has painted himself into.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    I know you can use them, I've seen you do so over on dragonslist.

Reply]
    Only because I was forced to...

In other words you can use the quote function and do use it when you have to, but you want to go out of your way to be an a-hole to everyone reading your posts here. Like a child, you won't do what you know you should unless someone tells you to and watches to make sure you actually do as you are told.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    These posts are really starting look like they were really on target, and they were posted almost two months ago!
    Rudy knows it too.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Rudy knows it too.

The Duck knew it 2 months ago!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

In other words you can use the quote function and do use it when you have to, but you want to go out of your way to be an a-hole to everyone reading your posts here. Like a child, you won't do what you know you should unless someone tells you to and watches to make sure you actually do as you are told.

Reply]
    LOL, wtf is everybody's problem with this?

1) Does it really make it that hard to read?
    2) Do you really want to read his inane drivel?
    3) Does it really irk you so much that he's wasting his time with a slower method of answering so hat he can't write even more inane drivel that you feel the need to post tirades about it insulting him?
    4) Can this thread get any more ****ing stupid? I don't believe the state of you all - wtf was the point of evolving? Is this the best use you have for a computer?

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Jeff,
    My point about him being beaten by a Blue Belt was in realtion to his boasting about being able to destroy Royce Gracie. Royce is a Black Belt (at least a 4th degree) and fights at around 185lbs. Considering a Blue Belt weighing 150 lbs embarrassed JFS, it goes to show the sheer stupidity of his statement on being able to destroy Royce.

And don't forget, JFS TAUGHT 'grappling' at a seminar too.

And Jeff,
    Dont' forget the JFS/Os fight was a NO RULES streetfight fight that JFS says 'sportfighters' don't train for. He's one of those guys who always justified TMA's lack of success in the ring/cage by saying that they would beat a 'sportfighter' in the street where there are no rules to 'protect' the BJJ/MMA types. Hell, you even hear him saying just that like 1 minute or so before he assauted Kat.

Oh, one more thing. I bet you are quite relieved you did not fly down to Miami to retrieve the waiver aren't you?

I was not refering to the JFS incident, I was just speaking in general and quoted that particular post.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    I think what people find impressive about it is a guy with a year or two training can often beat someone who is significanlty bigger with much longer training. Not too many styles can claim that.

I agree not too many styles can claim that, but again, isn't that supposed to be the outcome? I would not expect to see a BJJ blue belt beat a striker in a striking event, so why should a striker out perform a grappler on the ground, when most don't even attempt to address grappling range at all? Then take into account that, everyone knows most TMA schools really don't do live training, and I still don't understand why the outcome would be expected any other way...

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter
    It should be interesting to see how BJJ blue belt Anthony does agaisnt the fighting juggernaut (at least in your mind and his) that is Sifu Abel.
    Well, the type of fighting Rudy and myself did, was not the MMA type fighting with grappling involved, It was more full contact striking. I still would expect Rudy to do very well, I wouldn't expect him to out grapple a grappler, but I don't know what type of grappling experience he has either...

I myself, have faired well against every grappler i've rolled with, with only basic high school wrestling experience. I say "basic" because I never took wrestling serious, and some things came too easy to me, so I never really applied myself. I've been told by purple and BB BJJ people i've rolled with, that I have a very good base. I contribute my experience to my TCMA, not my wrestling.

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 09-20-2007 at 02:32 AM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post

I myself, have faired well against every grappler i've rolled with, with only basic high school wrestling experience. I say "basic" because I never took wrestling serious, and some things came too easy to me, so I never really applied myself. I've been told by purple and BB BJJ people i've rolled with, that I have a very good base. I contribute my experience to my TCMA, not my wrestling.

jeff
    Good base because of TCMA? Dude, don't you weigh 350lbs?

Has anyone thought of ring girls for this event ?
    I mean, worse case scenario at least we get a video of some nice gluetus maximus.

Speaking of which:

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Has anyone thought of ring girls for this event ?
    I mean, worse case scenario at least we get a video of some nice gluetus maximus.

Speaking of which:
    Dude, we dont' even know 100% the place is gonna be open.

All we have is Rudy saying it will be.

The last time I trusted Rudy telling it was open, it was... Closed.

All the more reason to bring some ring girls

Counting today, only 11 days to go!

The Duck has been VERY quiet.....

LOL, wtf is everybody's problem with this?
    1) Does it really make it that hard to read?
    2) Do you really want to read his inane drivel?
    3) Does it really irk you so much that he's wasting his time with a slower method of answering so hat he can't write even more inane drivel that you feel the need to post tirades about it insulting him?
    4) Can this thread get any more ****ing stupid? I don't believe the state of you all - wtf was the point of evolving? Is this the best use you have for a computer?

Reply]

I think he's starting a trend.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 09-20-2007 at 07:07 AM.

Well, the type of fighting Rudy and myself did, was not the MMA type fighting with grappling involved, It was more full contact striking. I still would expect Rudy to do very well, I wouldn't expect him to out grapple a grappler, but I don't know what type of grappling experience he has either...

Reply]

Come on Jeff... you have told me on various occasions that Rudy completely destroys you at will. According to him, you are a huge, strong guy.

If he cannot hold his own against a BJJ blue belt, what does that say about your training?

Reply]
    please, stop the insanity.......
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

please, stop the insanity.......

Reply]

What insanity ??