Page 183 of 276 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

Speaking of which, here is something for MK, since he likes his "babes with back":
    Buddha Bless You, Sanjuro_Ronin!

OH MY!!!! This thread is more of a hardening exercise than the hardening exercise thread!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Badger; 09-21-2007 at 06:55 AM. Reason: wasnt finis
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Truly, one must appreciate the finer things in life if we are to balance our yin and yang.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

i want to go to Braums all of a sudden.............
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisBJJ View Post
    Does anyone else find it hilarious that we're arguing old ass bullshido politics on an entirely unrelated board several years (or months? I dont recall) later?
    We're arguing it, because like a jilted lover, KC Elbows feels the need to be right in his departure from the relationship.

That's what really the whole split is about. Those bad people at Bullshido laughed at me, I'll show them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    You left out the fact that the so called "investigation" was nothing but payback for his getting up in arms about the whole ronin/aeso fiasco. Neal basically making bulldoodoo a troll run enterprise. etc etc. Before this JFS was cool.

Love all the chicks, BTW.

I wonder if megatool went to office max today.
    Name calling from Rudy who can't get this fight right with three months of planning. Rudy couldn't plan a p.issup in a brewery.

Your boy sent it? It's easy to call and find out.

Duck, is it safe to say 'Justin' is back in Miami? After all, the show you claim he was promoting was last night.

Just 10 more days....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Rudy,

I don't have to drive 20 minutes to the Office Max by ATT to check whether you sent the fax or not. Driving down to North Miami to find out the place where the alledge fight is to be was closed was lesson enough.

F*uck me once, shame on you.
    F*uck me twice, shame on me.

There is no FAX waiting for me. Rudy Lied Again.

F*uck Vida Guerra once, hurrah.
    F*uck Vida Guerra twice, need a nap...

Come on, I photoshop a waiver on a naked chick and no one even bothers to notice????
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Like we are saying, it's easy to PROVE a fax was sent, but when asked for proof, The Duck disappeared AGAIN.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Even Emboesso has stopped posting over on The Duck's board. And he was nutriding so bad, you know he had to be surgically removed.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    F*uck Vida Guerra once, hurrah.
    F*uck Vida Guerra twice, need a nap...

Come on, I photoshop a waiver on a naked chick and no one even bothers to notice????
    The whole idea is to:

F*ck Vida Guerra every chance you get.

Hi Brian.

Never could get you to meet me for lunch when I worked down in your neck of the woods. How about it? All of this Internet BS tends to dissipate when people are face-to-face.
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts

Stay on topic please.

Waiver, venue, chicks.

No distractions.

[red leader]

Stay on target.

[/red leader]