Page 192 of 276 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4131

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

Uh, that's not your hand that you're holding.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Michael Udel, do you think The Duck will actually fight Anthony on Oct 1st?
    Just trying to add to the humor since somebody deleted all my best jpg's and I can't post any babe pics.
    "My cookies are clean." some anonymous troll

Quote Originally Posted by sunfist View Post
    Several challenges ago (not the first time these two lovebirds have tried), it was all shaping up ok, there was a venue, date, time, and then Anthony mentioned he would be bringing several seconds, whom he implied would be carrying firearms. This naturally did not go well and the event proceeded to disintegrate. By anybodies standards, it was Anthony that backed out.
    You know that is a total lie. Post quotes, show PROOF. The Duck is ALWAYS ducking out. He even 'declined' to fight Djimbe's instructor, whom he had referred to as 'infirm'. If he won't fight an 'infirm' Kung-Fu guy, any idiot knows he has no plans to throw down with a guy who fought a pro-MMA fight. Get real.

I dont particularly care for Rudy, and I infact agree with the general concensus that he will back out here, as he has done many times before, but all this bullshido semen is starting to make the floor slippery; just want to slow down the circlejerk a little.
    Now you say The Duck has a history of this and he is gonna duck! Make up your mind. I've said this before, you think it's bad now, you just wait until after the ducking!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    No no no, man. You've got it all wrong. Haven't you been reading the past 100 pages? Anthony doesn't work at OfficeMax. OfficeMax offers a service whereby you can send and receive fax messges. I believe he deliberately used this service because, as he stated, he doesn't want to give Rudy his own office fax number.

Another thing was that we were able to get a 3rd party to say that NO fax had been sent to Anthony. And it was RD(who is slanted towards The Duck) who confirmed it with the OfficeMax staff that no fax was sent to Anthony.

Remember, if The Duck is so determined to fight, why does he continue to lie and not answer questions?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Another thing was that we were able to get a 3rd party to say that NO fax had been sent to Anthony. And it was RD(who is slanted towards The Duck) who confirmed it with the OfficeMax staff that no fax was sent to Anthony.

Reply]
    They never told me they fax was not sent, only that they did not have it, AND if it did not have a cover sheet that it would have been thrown out if no one told them to expect it...which it appears no one did.

They probably thought it was fax spam and tossed it.

Anthony dropped the ball with this one.

Justin and Rudy dropped the ball when no one answered the phone.
    Justin and Rudy dropped the ball when no one was at the school.
    Justin and Rudy dropped the ball by allowing 2 weeks to pass with no waiver.

When you admit to this then you can say Anthony dropped the ball with the fax.

Question, what direction does the front door of the venue face? Is it south? West? East?

If the waiver had been at Action Fitness like The Duck said it was, the fax would have been moot. Remember that. You people who are grasping at straws to defend The Duck are gonna look real stupid on Oct 1st.

Notice how he also declined Jeff's offer to deliver the waiver and has not taken NJM up on his offer to fax it to Anthony if The Duck will e-mail it to him.

There is no waiver and there is no 'Justin'. And The Duck has no balls either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    If the waiver had been at Action Fitness like The Duck said it was, the fax would have been moot. Remember that. You people who are grasping at straws to defend The Duck are gonna look real stupid on Oct 1st.

Notice how he also declined Jeff's offer to deliver the waiver and has not taken NJM up on his offer to fax it to Anthony if The Duck will e-mail it to him.

There is no waiver and there is no 'Justin'. And The Duck has no balls either.
    Or your offer and number for that matter. Remember Rudy "doesn't" have the waiver Justin does????

Well considering The Duck and 'Justin' are both now in Miami(or did Justin have to leave again ), this should be easy to get Anthony, or me, or NJM a copy of that waiver.

Hey Duck, considering 'Justin' is a promoter licensed in Florida, what is his Florida promoter's license number?

Quote Originally Posted by godzillakungfu View Post
    Or your offer and number for that matter. Remember Rudy "doesn't" have the waiver Justin does????

The Duck did say there was a copy of the waiver at Action Fitness though.

Several challenges ago (not the first time these two lovebirds have tried), it was all shaping up ok, there was a venue, date, time, and then Anthony mentioned he would be bringing several seconds, whom he implied would be carrying firearms. This naturally did not go well and the event proceeded to disintegrate. By anybodies standards, it was Anthony that backed out.
    I don't get this at all. You really think someone would turn a challenge match into a homicide? If one of Anthony's guys pulled a gun it would be a win for Rudy and a chicken out for Anthony. I can't imagine him letting that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by boshea View Post
    Regardless of the way things have been turning out lately with the waiver and venue complications, I'm giving both of them the benefit of the doubt that they sincerely want to make this happen, and they'll sort these issues out. I wish them both well. Let's see how it turns out!
    Same here, both say they will be there regardless of waiver or ring. Until then it's all talk and not worth the pixels it's prosted on.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

This would really make me look stupid

And it would answer ALOT of questions.

Since the fight is over a week away, and The Duck is in Miami now, he should do this: Go out to Action Fitness, take a picture with him holding a newspaper, with Justin next to him holding up his promoter's licence and a copy of the waiver, in the OPEN doorway of Action Fitness.

Take closer pics of the paper and license if the dates/names are not legible on the other picture.

That's a pretty good idea, isn't it?

Anthony was able to do this why not?

All I would ask is for a business license ID.

I think Rudy should just go to OfficeMax, have them scan the waiver and then he should just post it on all the related forums.