Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no mo sparring ?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    you just got to keep doing it so your cardio catches up...that's really the only thing that's getting to you after the 3rd round.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

no mo

Im listening !. ribs are killinn me! ( good thing I have medicinal resources) who done it? Sylvia? didnt see it comming. most excellent.

no mo

then Akeem or was It?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    i think we all got a piece of your ribs...shoulda brought some BBQ sauce

we got chest guards, mon...you see i'm wearing more padding so I don't let these youngun's break anything else on me...just pad up.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

No mo

Think some of it were pulled rib muscles overdid it a bit for the first week or 2 .. goes with the turf... know better next time.. say where can you get goodribs around here ? as far as padding goes its slipped around my waist