Thread: Wing Chun School

Wing Chun School

hey everyone my friend is in the humboldt/eureka area, and was wondering if there are any RESPECTABLE schools around......thanks for the info !
    "You have sought out a sacred life, a Way that is immovable achivied only from the pure heart. You should seek humiliation, rather than glorification, annominity , rather than fame, the humble mind, not the beautiful mind. As the peddles of a cherry blossem fall, so shall you"

What do you mean by 'RESPECTABLE'?
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

where is humbolt/ eureka ?

Northern California, a bit north of San Francisco.

I am not aware of many schools in that area but I can check. I used to study in Santa Rosa and my school was the only one in that area. Since then, there have been a couple others. But I am not to sure about any that far up. I'll look and see.
    I've only just discovered my error, and I'm going to have to replay whole sections of my life through my mind to see what confusions I may have caused or fallen foul of.
    --Douglas Adams

hey thanks guys, and if anyone else knows of one please let me know ?
    "You have sought out a sacred life, a Way that is immovable achivied only from the pure heart. You should seek humiliation, rather than glorification, annominity , rather than fame, the humble mind, not the beautiful mind. As the peddles of a cherry blossem fall, so shall you"

There's a guy there who use to be with Emin Boztepe. I don't know his current status...his name is Jeff Cox.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

Humboldt reprazent! Im a couple hours northeast of Arcata. There is the Wing Chun Club of Arcata. Sifu Steven Ziegler runs sessions there. Look up Wing Chun Club.

Wow for those whom dont know about Humboldt, better yet, lets keep it that way.....

There's a place called Eureka!? You Americans are so cute!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan