Thread: Rio Heros FREE tonight!

Rio Heros FREE tonight!

http://www.toughsportslive.com/?affid=mmatv1

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, November 2nd, 2007 –RioHeroes.com has announced their Free Live Event, RioHeroes 11, and is granting full access of all archived fights. On Tuesday, 6 November at 7:00 P.M. EST, eight warriors will enter the steel cage, but only one will emerge as the new Rio Heroes Super-Lightweight Champion. "This event will be to the best Rio Heroes tournament yet," promises Rio Heroes referree Jorge Pereira. "The Super Lightweight fighters are our toughest guys. They are lighter and faster on their feet so this promises to be an electrifying event."

The first match pits favorite Johnny "Rat Face" Eduardo against William "Torinho" Viana. Hailing from Rio de Janeiro, Eduardo and Viana are both seasoned and well-trained Muay Thai masters weighing in at an identical 150 lbs. However, Eduardo holds a slight edge over Viana according to Pereira. "Eduardo is going to be a superstar," he says. But Viana is no slouch. When he's not in the ring, William plays table tennis to hone in on his reflexes and relax his mind. Discipline and sanctity will be needed as he goes up against Rat Face.

In the second qualifier, Sao Paulo's Isaac "Nanico" Tavares battles newcomer Marcelo Franca from the small province of Corichiba. Santos. Representing the Werdini Team, Tavares is a Capoeira champion who incorporates a few boxing moves into his technique, which he hopes will keep Franca off-balance. Franca is a well-respected Muay Thai boxer who promises his RioHeroes debut will be a bloody, bone-cracking affair.

In the evening's most anticipated match-up, Macaco Gold Team's Alexandre "Spider" Argolo will need to use all of his Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai training to overpower Ricardo Caetano. Ricardo is a 146-pound mass of Jiu Jitsu muscle, starving for his first RioHeroes win. "One of these guys will be in the final," Pereira says.

About RioHeroes.com
    Broadcasting live from a steel cage deep in the heart of Brazil, RioHeroes fighters compete without gloves, rounds, or time limits in no-holds barred action. The league embraces the highest levels of honor and integrity common among all Vale Tudo masters.

SWEET !!!
    I bet someone gets kneed in the groin !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

You're a weird guy Ronin!

Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    You're a weird guy Ronin!

You love it !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !