Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack and Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    so, having Carter there may at th very least open some methods of peacemaking, although I doubt it and I think the solution is for these nations to accept Israel, offer fair compensation to the Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians who lived in British Palestine before 1948 and their families of now.
    That's the sticking point right there.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

What a dope

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Are you not a Shaolin Do practitioner? You sound like one by the way you're talking to me. You better learn your role punk and say your sorry to me, BOY. Maybe I should judge your intelligence because if you were smart you wouldn't talk the way you did to me. I'll have to get Grandmaster The' to take care of you.

LOL! I guess now really is a good time to judge your intelligence!

Better schedule a few extra sessions with your shrink this week.

I heard Bush made an appearance on Deal or no Deal.....

Why does it not surpise me that he would appear on the dumbest game show on TV.

all politics all the time? give it a rest

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I heard Bush made an appearance on Deal or no Deal.....

Why does it not surpise me that he would appear on the dumbest game show on TV.

He 'appeared' to recognize the contestant that day who was an Iraq War vet who had served his country.

Imagine the President doing such a thing!

why? because the guy was on tv? there are a lot of other vets in this country who probably deserve a 'visit' from the pres just as much, if not more.

a lot of these guys lost limbs, livlihoods, and families in past wars yet our pres honors the guy who can get on a gameshow to be rich....

bush is a joker
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Bush has visited many wounded veterans in VA hospitals and burn units. He was also photographed a few years ago jogging with a vet who had lost a leg in Iraq.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Bush has visited many wounded veterans in VA hospitals and burn units. He was also photographed a few years ago jogging with a vet who had lost a leg in Iraq.
    Ok, now that is too funny !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

First of all you have to have a screw loose somewhere to agree to go over there and fight for this man and his cronies. Thats what it is. You are not defending the United States or anything else for that matter other than the puppet government that the US set up over there.

Anyway, no matter if I was a veteran or not I would not want to meet with George Bush and I sure would not allow him in my home. See I have a thing about playing host to terrorists and mass murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Ok, now that is too funny !
    In what way?

That the man lost a leg?

First of all you have to have a screw loose somewhere to agree to go over there and fight for this man and his cronies. Thats what it is. You are not defending the United States or anything else for that matter other than the puppet government that the US set up over there.

Anyway, no matter if I was a veteran or not I would not want to meet with George Bush and I sure would not allow him in my home. See I have a thing about playing host to terrorists and mass murderers.
    You sir, are an idiot.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Bush is very popular with the troops.

Another space cadet who says WE are the terrorists.

Do we hijack planes? Use women and mentally disabled people as suicide bombers? Behead journalists?

Looks like Jimmy Carter has no problem hanging out with terrorists though.

I wouldn't say a screw loose. there was a lot of emotionalism going on when the recruiting offices were rushed after 9/11 with young guys and gals who wanted to get revenge, make a difference, feeling that they were awakened and wanting to make change etc etc.

So the intentions were good. But you know what is paved with good intention right?

Anyway, the people who did sign up found themselves doing a rethink and then many found themselves stuck in the veiled draft of the stop loss clause when they signed up and perhaps forgot to read thoroughly or whatever, but now they are stuck there.

I do agree that hanging onto Bush as any sort of worthy leader is folly. He's a veritable inarticulate buffoon, a failed statesman and very likely the worst president the USA has ever had to endure. Not to mention, it has been shown that he actually never was elected by the people, but instead was placed in power by legal wrangling and the electoral college (which by the way, did you vote for anyone to vote for you in that college? I didn't think so.).

But I wouldn't come down on someone who wants to serve their country as a soldier or whatever.

the POTUS on the other hand. man, if Bush is the cream of th crop, then America's problem is bigger than anyone thought. He's a C-average, Draft dodging , unilingual boor. Got nothing good to say about him as a politician or leader of a country.

got nothing but good stuff for the servicemen. hope they all come home as soon as the people let them. My country too as we have a lot in country right now too.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    In what way?

That the man lost a leg?
    Dude, read what you wrote "jogging with a vet who had lost a leg in Iraq."

Admirable that he his jogging with an prosthetic and all that, still sounds funny.
    Of course what is even more "funny" is Bush should have been jogging to make sure that ALL the vet from his little war were being taken care of.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

He's a veritable inarticulate buffoon, a failed statesman and very likely the worst president the USA has ever had to endure.
    You seem to have Bush confused with Jimmy Carter.

Not to mention, it has been shown that he actually never was elected by the people, but instead was placed in power by legal wrangling and the electoral college (which by the way, did you vote for anyone to vote for you in that college? I didn't think so.)
    Don't you liberals just hate that darn Constitution?