Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack and Hillary

Greetings..

I sure hope Barrack pays more attention to gov't than he does in church.. 20 years in that church and this is news to him? i have many concerns about this whole scenario.. does Rev, Wright really represent the views of black society? if so, the US has huge problems.

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Quote Originally Posted by stonewarrior67 View Post
    Oso good one!
    he was being serious.

this is a forum for martial artists not just martial arts
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    i have many concerns about this whole scenario.. does Rev, Wright really represent the views of black society? if so, the US has huge problems.
    He does. If anything this opens the eyes of many white Americans who thinks black people are like Condi Rice and live like Bill Crosby on TV. The US does have a huge problems......the same one that's been around for many years.

As far as Rev Wright goes: The only thing I heard from him that I would disagree with is the US manufacturings AIDS. However given the track record of the US Government I can understand how he would believe this and I respect this belief and cannot dispute it. The rest of his commentary is right on. America should be damed of many of it's actions, Hillary does not know what it is like to be called a N and indeed the chickens have come home to roost...as Ward Churchill pointed out several years earlier.

I appreciate his honesty. He has nothing to lose. He's a well respected retire pastor and is saying things a lot of people are afraid to say.

Greetings..

What the Rev. is doing is no better than what he complains about.. he is supporting divisiveness.. driving the wedge deeper.. the black community, like the latino community, like the oriental communities, create separate societies within the US.. they (and don't get uppity about "they") cry out for the benefits and reject the responsibilities.. it's not about hanging onto the culture that was abandoned to come here, or the culture of the ancestors.. it's about contributing to the culture you are in "now"..

I celebrate many cultures, but i live the culture of the nation that i have chosen to live in..

Be well..

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    they (and don't get uppity about "they") cry out for the benefits and reject the responsibilities.. it's not about hanging onto the culture that was abandoned to come here, or the culture of the ancestors.. it's about contributing to the culture you are in "now"..

I celebrate many cultures, but i live the culture of the nation that i have chosen to live in..
    Yeah "these people" are just a bunch of savages with no responsibilities who are holding out their hands to everyone else.............Total racist BS. And you wonder why the good Rev says the things he does.....it comes from a lifetime of putting up with attitudes such as this one.

Also I live with the values of the culture I grew up in....and this is NOT decided by the place I live at or the people around me.

Wright is complete garbage. How he can call himself a man of God and preach diviseness and racial hatred is disgraceful.

TaiChiBob is right about Obama. He knew what Wright was. He only distanced himself because it's the right thing to do politically.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Yeah "these people" are just a bunch of savages with no responsibilities who are holding out their hands to everyone else.............Total racist BS.
    Because those people from New Orleans arent always demanding more and more taxpayer money. How long ago was Katrina? These people truly are not capable of taking care of themselves without Gov't checks. It was truly sad that these people had become dependant on others for basic human survival.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Greetings..

Yeah "these people" are just a bunch of savages with no responsibilities who are holding out their hands to everyone else.............
    LOL' Now that was predictable.. i pondered some way to avoid the grammar that would elicit such a response, but.. i figured the grammar was just words necessary to convey a concept.. it shows your prejudice to interpret the words so divisively.. i never said or implied "savages", that is a chip you carry on your own shoulder.. and, the general problem.. people living in the past, unwilling step up to the plate and be a functioning part of the potential of humanity..

I didn't say or imply anything about handouts.. my references are about culture, and the divisive nature of clinging to one culture while living in another.. to establish exclusive enclaves within the country you have chosen to live in is divisive and racist.. to whine about the "N" word when other races use it, but to use it pervasively within the black community is disingenuous and racist in its own right..

I despise the rebel flag, it is pathetic to claim "heritage not hate", the "heritage" IS slavery, abuse, and hate.. i have no fondness for any form of injustice.. but, it is also unjust to hold the same people that have provided the opportunity for Barrack to potentially be the leader of this nation responsible for the crimes of their ancestors.. Barrack is the son of a struggling single mom, if he can accomplish what he has, there's no reason to whine except for lack of vision and will of others that make excuses and languish in the same conditions he rose above.. I embrace ANY man or woman that accepts their rightful place in a productive soiciety.. i have deep compassion for those that are the victims of fate beyond their control.. i have little respect for those that play the "race card" regardless of which race they are..

I am not a racist, i feel the same about anyone, including some of my own relatives.. if you knew me personally, you would apologize publically.. well, maybe not, judging from the rhetoric i've seen so far..

Be well..

So that's the problem in the U.S.

BLACK RACISM!!!!!!!

What's a white person to do?

Greetings..

BLACK RACISM!!!!!!!

Well, the quoted post is indicative of the problem.. The poster (cam) picked out the most inflamatory portion, then embellished it.. the whole post is intended to denounce racism of any sort, regardless of color.. but, as usual, there are those that thrive on conflict.. notice how cam sets balck and white at opposition.. Forget color and let's work toward ending all racism.. as long as we see it as balck or white racism we still set the stage for conflict.. you know, which "racism" is worst.. ALL of it..

Be well..

Well that's close Bob.
    Actually it's sarcasm, pure and simple.
    It seems some American's have a real problem with sarcasm, too ****ed serious!

Honestly, the wound of Slavery is still fresh in your country, and will be for years to come judging by the refusal of many to even acknowledge it.
    That goes for White, Black and any other hue you wish to talk about!

Greetings..

Hi cam: Well in a venue like this i can't hear tone, inflection, or see expressions.. so, yeah, i'm serious.. racism of any sort threatens this nation's future..
    Honestly, the wound of Slavery is still fresh in your country, and will be for years to come judging by the refusal of many to even acknowledge it.
    It IS a problem.. and it will remain a problem as long as people use it as an excuse (any color).. The problems coming at you will blind-side you if you're busy looking in the rear-view mirror..

Be well..

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post

BLACK RACISM!!!!!!!

Is this the same Cam thats on the Dragons List forum?

Sorry for the confusion Bob
    I do have one concern with what you say though.
    You see, I do see colour, I see black white or Chinese, Japanese, Pakistani....I recognize the differences and enjoy them and realize that there are good and bad, joyous and miserable, thin and fat.....and each person has a story behind that.
    I believe we must all see colour, otherwise we fall prey to indifference, and the horror's that that can bring!

What's Dragon List???

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    What's Dragon List???
    There is a guy named cam over there and was just wondering if you were the same cam.

http://www.dragonslist.com/discussion/