Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The point was to get it to STOP.

As we can now see, SifuExcuses is addicted to e-fighting. He started this crap up yet again.

However, I will stop replying to SifuExcuses until he provides the info I have requested. Should he fail to do so, I will go back to completely ignoring him again.
    No, there you make a mistake: we weren't fighting a moral fight. We were fighting a selfish fight. Sifu Abel can get lost and so can you if you don't stop annoying the **** out of us with this bull****. I don't care if it continues, so long as it doesn't continue here. If you guys want to play Highlander until THERE IS ONLY ONE....go ahead and play Highlander, and argue about who is going to be Connor and who's gonna be Duncan, and who was born to be king as the prince of the universe.

Just do it in PM or on BULL****BURRITO or wherever. I'd like to think, with the exception of Royal Dragon, that we had a little more class over here.

Shaolin Wookie: I just gave 1bad65 a noogie and ripped out some hair and stuffed it into his ears. Then I stuck my middle and index fingers up his nose and ripped the cartiledge straight up until his nostrils ripped off, and then made him smell my armpits, which I purposely did not wash for two weeks in anticipation of our fight.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 05-03-2008 at 06:57 AM.