Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CLF Questions and Answers

I agree but also saying someone's lineage is "miles" apart from another goes right back to what a lot of us are trying to stop, it is a bit of "my dad can beat up your dad", no?

We all know lineage doesn't really mean all that much besides from where you came from.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    I agree but also saying someone's lineage is "miles" apart from another goes right back to what a lot of us are trying to stop, it is a bit of "my dad can beat up your dad", no?

We all know lineage doesn't really mean all that much besides from where you came from.
    OK, then let's put it another way

"in this corner is Chan Tai San, famous in China, studied with top teachers, coach of Guangdong team, coach of Futsan special forces, named living legend, fighter, master, bad arse"

and

"in this corner, Frank"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Well since you put it that way...

By the way "coach of Futsan special forces", I didn't realize individual cities had their own special forces units. Obviously we are not taking Rambo and machine guns.

Well since you put it that way...
    Exactly

By the way "coach of Futsan special forces", I didn't realize individual cities had their own special forces units. Obviously we are not taking Rambo and machine guns.
    Actually, it is probably my own "linguistic quirk" from the way it is written on sifu's card

The Chinese military had a special forces unit that was stationed and trained in Futsan, I actually doubt it was exclusively Futsan residents, IE more like Annapolis has a naval academy, but most of the naval graduates aren't from the local area

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I kind of thought that was what you meant, but reading it at first sounding kind of funny. Made me think of each little city having its own special ops group back in the day. Assassination by rope dart

cjurakpt Guest
    seems like CTS bashing is en vogue everywhere today...

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    I can tell you that GM Chan Tai Shan never talked about, taught or demonstrated anything as concerned usage of his gung fu in fighting that resembled the sort of "internal skills" that you seem to be talking about ("live / dead", "sticking", etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    Well that shows how much he knows about kung fu and doesn't suprise me at all given his (over)holistic MA background.
    and

of course, you can say that CTS had no idea of what real gung fu was if you like...
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    Well, the fact that he does not emphasis Liveness, Sensitivity, Sticking and their relation to combat, does raise my eyebrows a little.
    Maybe he is teaching you "gringos" on a need to know basis, just like many other chinese masters are doing as we speak and have done for decades.
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...3&postcount=79

was there some kind of sale at Penny's on "cheap shots at deceased Grandmasters" I hadn't heard about?

On the issue of what is there to gain from modifying the history it seems a lot of tourism dollars could be at stake if you could get all the foreign CLF peeps to go to the Futsan Hung Sing school instead of King Mui.

Now about Frank, some of you guys have been here since he was yik-wa-tik or whateveer it was and he was threatening to kill everyone. He has improved a lot since those days and even though he still has some quirks I think he's heading in the right direction.

Troy has been getting some grief even though his comments are in line with the common belief. He admit Chan Heung founded CLF and says Jeong Yim founded the Hung Sing branch of CLF. No problem.

And Frank is admitting his early mistake about the years so if he would just update the website to reflect his current belief everything should be fine. I know it doesn't take long for him to add new pictures etc. so changing text can be done by the time everyone gets done reading this.

That ok Frank?
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    mike, for someone has no real clf to speak of,
    ??? What are you even talking about?? Like you know what I know??? I trained quite a bit of CLF under my teacher. You've got a lot of nerve, you pudgy little prick...LOL

Don't try to discredit me with your fat mouth full of false truths and fat lies..and hot dogs. You just keep swinging your powerless arms in the air like a good little fat boy. Go play in the park with your friends and let the big people talk...

Oh wait, just like you always say when you insult someone Franklin,
    no offense, you all know how passionate I am about my art! Hung for life, I'm a HS Warrior, a Gangsta from the hood, watch out cause I'm keeping it real and my Gung-Fu is better than everyone else's! Yay!!!!
    Fucking asshat wannabesomebodyimportant...

Its so tiring, listening to people like you.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 05-16-2008 at 12:35 PM.

seems like CTS bashing is en vogue everywhere today...

and

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...3&postcount=79

was there some kind of sale at Penny's on "cheap shots at deceased Grandmasters" I hadn't heard about?
    Dude, He's an idiot, that is a given.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    yadda yadda yadda yadda!!!!!!

Mike you're a blow hard!!!!! You're a freakin nut. You attack and throw blows. But when someone throws them right back you freak the phuck out. LMAO!!! whats wrong with you? are you insecure?

I've been called fat before mikey toops. I could care less. blah blah blah.....i find it funny though.

the rest of your clan is falling on deaf ears. Yeah they can jump to your aid talk sheet to me. But i'm one man, you and your cronies can't touch me. LMAO!!!!!

talk is cheap mikey toops. talk is cheap.

you disappoint me though. you can throw blows, but are a marshmellow when someone strikes back. well, you should have known.....i'm hung sing.......thats how we do things!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    i ain't attacking your teacher. never said one thing about your teacher.

i said YOU ain't Choy Lee Fut. you are ALL lama. you move lama, not Choy Lee Fut. yet you think im the only one who thinks so. right? LOL

My sifu taught me right, although i have my opinions on CTS, I have never once aired them.

All my dislike is towards you mikey. everything about you is foul.

but i won't go into that.

I'm not responding to any others here because my issue is with you and only you.

yadda yadda yadda yadda!!!!!!
    That is indeed the quality of most of your posts Frank

are you insecure?
    "projection" - go look it up Frank

talk is cheap.
    Indeed, it doesn't seem you can afford much more

Nice ducking the entire issue, IE that you are an idiot who talks about things he has no idea about

Stick to trying to explain away the inconsistencies of your history, at leat that is amusing

although i have my opinions on CTS, I have never once aired them.
    Oh go ahead Frank, please do open your mouth YET AGAIN and prove to the world once again what an idiot you are....

Please DO make this "in this corner CTS and in the other corner Frank" because darn it, that WILL be amusing, short, but amusing

The way Mike moves? Well at least he MOVES, what you do requires a different adjective

Blog Entries
    now, to the rest of you chumps!

Until my sifu and I started researching the Hung Sing history, no other information about our lineage was known until we started digging, asking our high up elders, such as lun chee and my sigung, and other Hung Sing masters around the world.

just as it was when Chan Yiu Chi decided to document their families gung fu history, it too was once passed down word of mouth.

For what ever the reasons, our people never chose to write it down. But their memories were good enough to shed some light into our history.

Yes, in my earliest research (which i haven't updated because the new updated stuff was going into my book) i purposefully listed an incorrect date out of spite for the Chan Family in hopes i'd uncover more information.

For people like dragon 323, or anyone else for that matter, my only fault is that I didn't update my information as my research progressed. yes some of my early writing don't match what I write today. Thats because I learned new things that told me where I had fix them. I just never got back to updating my old or early research.

People are jumping down my throat for a simple incorrect date when people like dfw writes a book explaining a whole list of reasons why the GGM didn't exist, only to turn around and claim he's actually Choy Fook. The Li Iu Ling lineage writes their history on Chan Heung and places him being born in 1815 and not 1805. Chan Koon Paks lineage seems to think Chan Heung passed away in 1888.
    Chan family was incorrect when placing Jeung Yim first in 1867 when he was clearly in Fut San operating in 1851. The Li Iu Ling lineage believes Jeung Yim didn't learn from the Green Grass Monk, but feels that the Green Grass Monk is Fong Dai Hung. OMG LOL.

With all this Bull**** going on thats on a grander scale than me not updating my information is just what i said. Bullsheet! But, of course, who else better than to try and clown but Frank......yeah you thought you could!!!!!!

None of you are perfect......none of you. But i know some of you think you are part of some elite race of people......LMAO at that too!!!!!!

And Mikey, what do you think you really know about me and what i do here in SF? Do you know who i know, hang out with, associate with, or anything? how do you know i'm not anything you claim im not? because YOU said so?

Shows you how stupid you really are. Take a look at my lineage..........if you knew then you'd know. But you don't say. LOL!

Blog Entries
    Everyone.....

lets do the hokey pokey!!!!!!!

you put your left foot in, your put your left foot out......you put your left foot in and get the phuck knocked out!

lets do the hokey pokey!