Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hung sing, buk sing, or Chan?

Quote Originally Posted by tungmojingjung View Post
    Mr. Terrygrey,

Choy Lee Fut isn't the only style that does for example, sow choy, i've practised Hung Gar longer than CLF they use sow choy as well, plus many other techniques very similar, not to mention other styles as well, you people act as if Chan Heung created something that was never in existent before him, and thats not the case, he learned it from someone and they learned it from someone.
    That's just dumb logic. By your reasoning, there are no founders at all. No one can take credit for creating anything, unless you can find the guy who learned how to ball his hand up into a fist first, before anyone else. Chan Heung created the NAME and the SET of techniques that go with it.

I think you guys are jealous of futsan people being acknowledged as fighters with a continuous roll that can't be denied. You think students and money making make you a great sifu, well there is one thing about Futsan People that you can't deny and that is they are known for being fighters, Jeung Yim, Yuen Hai, Chan Sing, Lau Bun, Jew Leong and Dino Salvatera. Now go ahead, no disrespect to Doc Fai Wong, but he's been around ask him about Hung Sing people he'll tell you, there reputation as fighters proceeds them, why because they are fighters and actually took the time to learn their skills not for show but for survival.

Now go glorify your beloved Chan Heung.

1. Why would anyone be jealous??

2. Well, if their reputations 'proceeded' them (as you put it...check a dictionary before you use big words) than we wouldn't really have to ask DFW or anyone else for that matter,..would we?? We'd all be well aware of their 'fighting' reputions..if you were correct that is.

Laudry list of teachers....I've seen it before. What about you?? If you are going to talk shit, talk about YOU and what YOU do or what YOU'VE done,...Troy.

It is so boring...listening to Frank and you, talk about Fut San this, Fut San that. Frank went there once and you haven't been, right?? So what's the jibber-jabber for? It's all Frank talks about. At least you're creating a new school, style or system every other month. Frank just runs the same old record, over and over.

3. Glorify our beloved Chan Heung? Wow, you have a strange perception of people on here. I don't think he is Glorified or Loved..I think he is respected and people acknowledge him as the styles founder. You are an odd cat to even phrase things like that.

I think you and Frank think that you are in some secret society being connected (and I use that word generously - as you don't do the same forms and you yourself are several teachers away from anyone actually learning there - and your material changed so much so quickly??) to the Choy Lay Fut School in Fut San. Dude, it's not Skull and Bones and You are not a Free Mason. Get a grip on yourself.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 05-19-2008 at 06:25 AM.

Dude, it's not Skull and Bones and You are not a Free Mason. Get a grip on yourself.
    Lol! That's a funny thing about a lot of Gwai Lo's in Southern Kung Fu. They learn a couple forms and now they think they're in some kind of 19th century secret society or something. And unfortunately I think many teachers play up on that mystique as well.

EO

That is entirely possible. I think people like to think that they are in an exclusive club (cult).

Eric ,
    you said you think many teachers play up to that mystique as well. yes i agree.probably because thats what the students what more than practing kung fu
    "fantasy dreaming" is what i shall term that.and the teacher in some cases depend on teaching as living so they play along. my understanding of these as you say secret socities is that they do illegal things and hurt people would these wanna be's be willing to do those things,not me,too old.,and enjoy my freedom, and these groups for the most part are strictly pro chinese . m

Seisei, I don't believe you have told anyone your name, but you did say you were a student of Lau Bun, correct?

Would you mind telling us your name and/or perhaps posting a pic so that we know who we are conversing with?

All you seem to post is 'm'.

Lama Pai Sifu,
    thank you for asking about me, yes i was a student of Lau Bun , and do sign as M which is realy my inital. I prefer just to enjoy a good or fun conversation because regardless of what someone may say on here there will always be some negativity and i prefer just to be annonomous.besides i am not an important person. just a person
    thanks again

We are all just people, aren't we?

Thanks for your response.

Blog Entries
    troy, i do think u might be right about them. jeaslousy is such an ugly color. mike, lmao...i guess your not as close to the chinese community as you'd like to be. what do u know Bout chinese freemasons? how do u know who's connected to the chinese underworld? you're so lame mike. u blow hard only hoping that u knock something down. if u really knew anything about our connection to anything u wouldn't be saying what you're saying. FOOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Re:

Hey Frank,

I particularly like this one

"I think you and Frank think that you are in some secret society being connected (and I use that word generously - as you don't do the same forms and you yourself are several teachers away from anyone actually learning there - and your material changed so much so quickly??) to the Choy Lay Fut School in Fut San. Dude, it's not Skull and Bones and You are not a Free Mason. Get a grip on yourself. "

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    The Freemasons are not a secret society.
    They are a society with secrets.

Thumbs down

Considering the president of the NY Chinese Free Mason's son is Mike's student, I'm pretty sure Mike knows about them

It appears that the only secret society that Frank visits regularly is Kentucky Fried Chicken

Once again, the wannabe gangster trying to flex his keyboard muscles
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    troy, i do think u might be right about them. jeaslousy is such an ugly color. mike, lmao...i guess your not as close to the chinese community as you'd like to be. what do u know Bout chinese freemasons? how do u know who's connected to the chinese underworld? you're so lame mike. u blow hard only hoping that u knock something down. if u really knew anything about our connection to anything u wouldn't be saying what you're saying. FOOL
    Thinking? Again...this seems to be one of your fatal flaws...you should just cut that stuff out entirely.

Anything I'd need to know about the Chinese Freemasons in NY...I just have to ask.

Who is talking about the Chinese underworld? What are you high? When did that ever come up?

And who said I'd like to be closer to the Chinese community??

I think your disability is your memory, along good judgement and any filter that you are supposed to have between your brain and your mouth (keyboard)

You are truly a bizarre person. I don't even know what to make of you...

Get some help. I'm sure there is a free clinic for those like you who are disenfranchised....

Oh, and jealousy is not a color, you twit....LOL. Again, trying to appear cerebral with your incorrect dime-store cliches will not help you get your credibility back, buck-o!
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 05-19-2008 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tungmojingjung View Post
    Hey Frank,

I particularly like this one

"I think you and Frank think that you are in some secret society being connected (and I use that word generously - as you don't do the same forms and you yourself are several teachers away from anyone actually learning there - and your material changed so much so quickly??) to the Choy Lay Fut School in Fut San. Dude, it's not Skull and Bones and You are not a Free Mason. Get a grip on yourself. "
    I thought it was quite quippy myself. A little long-winded in the parenthesis area, but the skull and bones line hits home pretty well. I believe it was well received. Not my best work, but I am more than satisfied with it.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 05-19-2008 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Considering the president of the NY Chinese Free Mason's son is Mike's student, I'm pretty sure Mike knows about them

It appears that the only secret society that Frank visits regularly is Kentucky Fried Chicken

Once again, the wannabe gangster trying to flex his keyboard muscles
    Yes, this is true. The president of the (Chinatown) Chinese Freemason's son is my student. Not that it means anything, but I'm sure if I wanted to know something or about someone, I would assume it would be a pretty good source.

I still don't know why Frank is bringing up these issues....he's silly.

Blog Entries
    lmao....is dat right? and you just pointed out that one of his students is the son of the ny freemasons president. if i were looking to do some dirt, u just put a target on his chest!!! lmao......some lo fan are just sooooooo ****in stupid!!!