Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No! I've been e-challenged...AGAIN

What would Jesus do?

Mark 14:47 And one of them that stood by drew a sword, and smote a servant of the high priest, and cut off his ear.

Mar 14:48 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Are ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and [with] staves to take me?

Mar 14:49 I was daily with you in the temple teaching, and ye took me not: but the scriptures must be fulfilled.

Mar 14:50 And they all forsook him, and fled.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Actually, you can view the website using the "wayback machine" :

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Just put in the web address in the search bar displayed there, and you can see some archived versions of the website.

I'm working on it right now. I will say so far it is not looking good for Fox. He does have until Monday to retract this supposed post.

Fox could also gain some credability for his claims in many ways:

1. Have "Wolfgang Lang" post here
    2. Provide contact info for "Mr Lang" so this post could be verified.
    3. Provide info about this supposed tournament. Like the date, place, name, and his opponents names. If Fox alone fought 4 times, it must have been a pretty big tournament.
    4. Provide a pic of him and "Wolfgang Lang" together.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Fox will do NONE of the above.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Actually, you can view the website using the "wayback machine" :
    The wayback machine does not translate, and the site is in German. I do not speak German.

Fox claims "Wolfgang Lang" speaks English though. Fox also claims to speak German, fyi.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Here's a news story about Wolfgang Lang. It's from his personal site.

http://www.wslang.de/karatecrb/images/wlang_dojo.jpg

1bad, Wolfgang Lang does teach in the area Fox claimed. Quit with the quotation marks.

Fox, I don't understand why you aren't more forthcoming about that tournament. It sounds like you did well, so just find your old post or state the date of the tournament.
    Jack Dempsey: "What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?

It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.

Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile when its bodyweight is set into fast motion."

From the research I have done, it does appear Wolfgang Lang is indeed a real instructor in Germany. I'm not questioning that.

I put the name in quotes, and will continue to do so, because I do not think that the real Wolfgang Lang posted that letter on Fox's forum. And there is ZERO evidence backing up Fox at this point. ZERO.

I do see you have noticed that Fox has refused to provide ANYTHING to sustantiate his claims though.

The wayback machine does not translate, and the site is in German. I do not speak German.

Fox claims "Wolfgang Lang" speaks English though. Fox also claims to speak German, fyi.
    I didn't see much of interest. Basic news, descriptions of some of their material, class schedule... There's an email address at the bottom though. Don't know if it's still good after all this time. Did you try it?

B-Rad, do you speak German?

A little bit. It's been about 11 years since I studied it though. I need a lot of help from translation software and dictionaries now

I have already e-mailed him and also called him. The number to his school did not answer. I am going to call again tomorrow. If he wants to post on Bullshido he will. The tournament was in 1982 or 1983. I did not win and, I had 4 fights. I lost because I would always fall back on KFSS. It was illegal in the matches.
    I do not remember any names that far back. The tournament was either in that town or a city right outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I have already e-mailed him and also called him. The number to his school did not answer. I am going to call again tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox FROM BULLSHIDO
    BTW, I have already called my old instructor and friend Wolfgang.
    So, which one is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    If he wants to post on Bullshido he will.
    He won't. And he won't post here either. I wonder why....

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So, which one is true?

He won't. And he won't post here either. I wonder why....
    I said I called him,never did I say I talked to him. He is a friend as well as my old instructor. He came over to the states to visit me,when I lived on the east coast.
    I took him on a sightseeing tour.

On his sight it looks like he teached on Tuesdays.

The story is unraveling

So far Fox's story is not looking credible. Lets break it down:

1. Have "Wolfgang Lang" post here A:If he wants to post on Bullshido he will. FAIL

2. Provide contact info for "Mr Lang" so this post could be verified. A: I have already e-mailed him and also called him. The number to his school did not answer. FAIL

3. Provide info about this supposed tournament. Like the date, place, name, and his opponents names. If Fox alone fought 4 times, it must have been a pretty big tournament. A: The tournament was in 1982 or 1983. I do not remember any names that far back. The tournament was either in that town or a city right outside. FAIL

4. Provide a pic of him and "Wolfgang Lang" together. FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Fox will do NONE of the above.
    Correct AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So far Fox's story is not looking credible. Lets break it down:

1. Have "Wolfgang Lang" post here A:If he wants to post on Bullshido he will. FAIL

2. Provide contact info for "Mr Lang" so this post could be verified. A: I have already e-mailed him and also called him. The number to his school did not answer. FAIL

3. Provide info about this supposed tournament. Like the date, place, name, and his opponents names. If Fox alone fought 4 times, it must have been a pretty big tournament. A: The tournament was in 1982 or 1983. I do not remember any names that far back. The tournament was either in that town or a city right outside. FAIL

4. Provide a pic of him and "Wolfgang Lang" together. FAIL

Correct AGAIN.

Use that money you were going to give me and call him yourself. If you want a pic of me and him together,go get it from my exwife.