Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack and Hillary

Thumbs down

poor, sad David Jamieson, never able to back up your outrageous claims with any facts, you ALWAYS just try and change the subject and throw out school yard insults

YES, you are a tool of the highest order. And since you asked for it, from that other thread

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    you also put them in jail for being in debt, being homeless and angry, for not supervising their teenagers, for looking too arabic etc etc.
    PLEASE, anyone who is interested click on the quote to read the original, I didn't change it... he claimed you could go to jail for being in debt, for being homeless or "looking too arabic"

Of course, he couldn't back up ANY of these points

Going to jail for debt - Try to get away with being poor as an excuse for not paying your taxes. IN the US, you WILL be imprisoned.
    When it was pointed out that most poor people don't have taxes to pay, THIS is what he responded with!!!!!!

for dave-

"Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    Tax Evader Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison

Earlier today a federal judge sentenced convicted tax evader Elaine Brown to 63 months in prison. She and her husband Ed Brown were both convicted of tax evasion. "
    This is a case of a person in debt? A poor person maybe?

http://ronideutch.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

Yup, David Jamieson's ONLY evidence you can be "put them in jail for being in debt" is a case of a woman put in jail for hiding $1.9 million dollars

His evidence you can go to jail "for looking too arabic" turned out to be a case where people were here illegally or stayed beyond their visa or were working without the proper visa

MOST OF THEM WERE NOT EVEN ARAB!

But the real kicker was that they never went to jail! The head of the infamous ACLU (All Criminals Love Us) admitted that they were not sent to prison! They were sent HOME!

Watch, Jamieson won't deal with any of this, he'll double talk, try to insult and hope for his dear life you don't notice that he is the worst kind of ignorant liberal pansy waste
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    poor, sad David Jamieson, never able to back up your outrageous claims with any facts, you ALWAYS just try and change the subject and throw out school yard insults

YES, you are a tool of the highest order. And since you asked for it, from that other thread

PLEASE, anyone who is interested click on the quote to read the original, I didn't change it... he claimed you could go to jail for being in debt, for being homeless or "looking too arabic"

Of course, he couldn't back up ANY of these points

When it was pointed out that most poor people don't have taxes to pay, THIS is what he responded with!!!!!!

This is a case of a person in debt? A poor person maybe?

http://ronideutch.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

Yup, David Jamieson's ONLY evidence you can be "put them in jail for being in debt" is a case of a woman put in jail for hiding $1.9 million dollars

His evidence you can go to jail "for looking too arabic" turned out to be a case where people were here illegally or stayed beyond their visa or were working without the proper visa

MOST OF THEM WERE NOT EVEN ARAB!

But the real kicker was that they never went to jail! The head of the infamous ACLU (All Criminals Love Us) admitted that they were not sent to prison! They were sent HOME!

Watch, Jamieson won't deal with any of this, he'll double talk, try to insult and hope for his dear life you don't notice that he is the worst kind of ignorant liberal pansy waste
    just wanna keep this here because it exemplifies your toolness and willingness to deliberately misrepresent what others say, puts words in others mouths so to speak and so on.

Typical scumbag Dave Ross.

Your a piece of work lard ass.

here's the skinny. Political debate and chit chat is just that. You cannot render anything I've posted as moot because I've taken everything directly from the news wires.

every point I made, I validated with the corroborating story, unlike your endless childlike rants about how you are right and your continuing failure to multi-source information.

Maybe you should just ignore me tubbo.

Instead of getting all flustered about what the canuck has to say about american geo-politics, internal politics and so on.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's nice to see you reply Dave, I wish everyone loved the smell of their own f@rts as much as you, my little mind warped, elitist conspiracy loving hippy.

BTW, in what world where you stay up to the crack of dawn committing all kinds of ho banditry do you think you are buffed?

Kid, your not even in my league. Stay in the kiddie pool where the poo floats to the top faster.

LOL @ this thread !
    No wonder you guys get to choose between Barack, Hillary and McCain !

To quote Bubba, "I feel your pain".

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Thumbs down

LMFAO, confronted with FACTS, and proven wrong YET AGAIN, what can David Jamieson muster? he called me "tubby"

The thread is there, no one changed a word of it! Maybe you'll run back and edit it (no, you aren't that smart even!)

You made ridiculous claims you could not back up, got called on it and ran for the hills. PATHETIC

LMFAO, your example of the poor being put in jail for debt was a tax evader who made 1.9 million dollars

Go ahead, throw out more school yard insults, becaue they are meaningless, and more importantly, they don't distract anyone from noticing you are a huge tool and absoutely living in la-la land

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    It's nice to see you reply Dave, I wish everyone loved the smell of their own f@rts as much as you, my little mind warped, elitist conspiracy loving hippy.

BTW, in what world where you stay up to the crack of dawn committing all kinds of ho banditry do you think you are buffed?

Kid, your not even in my league. Stay in the kiddie pool where the poo floats to the top faster.
    what ever anonymous poster guy who talks a lot but behaves in a cowardly and hidden way. I suggest you keep yourself at the wader end. Whatever. Internet threats. lol, GIGO!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LMFAO, confronted with FACTS, and proven wrong YET AGAIN, what can David Jamieson muster? he called me "tubby"

The thread is there, no one changed a word of it! Maybe you'll run back and edit it (no, you aren't that smart even!)

You made ridiculous claims you could not back up, got called on it and ran for the hills. PATHETIC

LMFAO, your example of the poor being put in jail for debt was a tax evader who made 1.9 million dollars

Go ahead, throw out more school yard insults, becaue they are meaningless, and more importantly, they don't distract anyone from noticing you are a huge tool and absoutely living in la-la land
    keep trying to drown out your stupidity with your own dumb boy laughter Ross.

yer a feckin tool of the highest order and seek to hide when you are wrong or you up the belligerence level to 300 degrees until nobody cares anymore.

anyway, I am more than comfortable with not being "inet buddies" with your ilk. You're not exactly savory of character.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

As I said, typical David Jamieson, unable to respond to the FACTS, owned reagarding his own ridiculous claims, proven wrong YET AGAIN, all he can do is throw out some petty insults

You're not even good at insulting people! On the short bus with you! BACK to remedial trolling 101

I deconstructed every word you put out there, showed you to be completely clueless and wrong. I know, it must hurt in that special place, but you can't change the fact you've been owned. You can't escape, no one is buying your garbage

As I said, typical David Jamieson, unable to respond to the FACTS, owned reagarding his own ridiculous claims, proven wrong YET AGAIN, all he can do is throw out some petty insults

You're not even good at insulting people! On the short bus with you! BACK to remedial trolling 101

I deconstructed every word you put out there, showed you to be completely clueless and wrong. I know, it must hurt in that special place, but you can't change the fact you've been owned. You can't escape, no one is buying your garbage
    You keep talking about facts and shyte, but really what you are doing is trying to save face because once again you're running off ...a the keyboard I guess, in a desparate attempt with you attention ho ways dave.

whatever dude. It is clear you are incapable of debate and unceasingly insist on black and white conclusion.

I surmise this is because you are simple minded and unable to deal with more complex lines of thought.

So lets keep it simple for poor stupid David Ross who doesn't use the brains he was born with to come to a conclusion that is more representative of a gray reality such as things are.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I surmise this is because you are simple minded and unable to deal with more complex lines of thought.
    Just keep smelling your own ****s.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It is clear you are incapable of debate and unceasingly insist on black and white conclusion.
    LMFAO, David, your desperation is showing

We engaged in a debate, and I owned you, case closed

You keep talking about facts and shyte, but really what you are doing is trying to save face because once again you're running off ...a the keyboard I guess, in a desparate attempt with you attention ho ways dave.

whatever dude. It is clear you are incapable of debate and unceasingly insist on black and white conclusion.

So lets keep it simple for poor stupid David Ross who doesn't use the brains he was born with to come to a conclusion that is more representative of a gray reality such as things are.

Wow. You should really STFU now. You are not doing yourself any favors here.

Taichi Bob, I am curious as to who you think would be a running -mate for McCain?
    I ask because I fear he will be the next Pres. The dems....they have done their best to make themselves unelectable....it sometimes makes me think that there is only one party in your great country. THe dems have Clinton, who I believe is just unelectable, or Obama, your country is just not going to vote a black man into office. Even if Obama got voted in, well it's even money that he would be assassinated and that would not be good.

So I have accepted the fact that your country is going down the same path for at least another 4 years, if McCain survives that is!
    So who would be a good running mate?
    Could we please keep this somewhat civil, sarcasm is okay, just keep the kids away!

The McClelland book:

I've been busy this week but it seemed that every time I found a few minutes to turn on the news they were talking about it.

To start with I have no plans to actually buy and read it. I don't need an insider book to tell me that the Bush Admin is totally F'd up!

I do find it interesting that certain "progressives" are now embracing this guy as some sort of hero of the left..........I don't see it that way and neither do most liberals. We know these screw ups have been going on in the Bush White House for years. We also know that the only way the truth would ever come out was for some insider to really get POed and write a book. This is exactly what happened.

I'm laughing at the vicious propaganda machine that has started up against this guy. I haven't paid to much attention to what's been said so far but it's only the beginning. God only knows what they will say about this guy and his family.

Also, here we go again, the conservatives have already started the "us against them" war against this book. Here's a member of the elistist liberal media writing a book dissin' George Bush but worse yet dissin' the hard working American people!

I'm laughing at the vicious propaganda machine that has started up against this guy. I haven't paid to much attention to what's been said so far but it's only the beginning. God only knows what they will say about this guy and his family.
    That is a pattern!
    A simple task of selling Dunkin Donuts coffee (Rachel Ray, a cooking celebrity-yeah, do figure) with a kefiyyah (scarf generally) is enough for them to pull the commercial because O'Riley and friends network say she is promoting terrorist garb! This PC BS is! WTF

Whatever happened to freedom of speech and representation thereof!
    I'm moving to Canada because I am really bitter about this messed up situation.

I saw the youtube of Rev Pfleiger mocking Hillary Clinton and it was for me just a comedy routine. Hey. Saturday Night live did stuff far funjnier and stinging than that and it was hilarious! What is happenning to America, folks!