Thread: Qi Gong Seminar - Bowling Green, KY (June 14-15, 2008) Sifu Seng Au

Qi Gong Seminar - Bowling Green, KY (June 14-15, 2008) Sifu Seng Au

Sifu Seng Au will be traveling from Hawaii and spending some time at our school for seminars and workshops.

Saturday, June 14th
    3:00 PM - 6:00 PM 18 Lohan Qi Gong (Chan Family Choy Lee Fut)

If you are interested in seminars other than Qi Gong, please check the link below for details on other kung-fu seminars during this time.

About Sifu Seng Au
    Sifu Seng Au was a student of Buck Sam Kong from the early 70's and trained for 20 years in Hung Gar and Lee Koon Hung Lineage Choy Lee Fut. In 1990, Sifu Au started Au's Shaolin Art's Society and furthered his training in Choy Lee Fut Kung-Fu and Qi Gong under Master Chan Yong Fa. Sifu Au is recognized as an International Wing Sing Tong Master within the Chan Family Choy Lee Fut organization.

Sifu Au will conduct these seminars at Bobby Madison's Shaolin Kung-Fu Center in Bowling Green, KY.

If you are new to the martial arts or just want some variety or even if you are experienced and wish to expand your knowledge, these seminars have something to offer everyone. Training DVD's will be provided for those that attend the seminar.

For more information, including location, pricing, directions, etc. check out
    http://blog.bgkungfu.com/?cat=2
    or
    email admin@bgkungfu.com

Your friend in the arts...

Hey ,mane....do you mind if I post this info in my myspace blog? I try to make available any events and such dealing with the martial arts in the Kentucky area available on my blog. Also do you have any affiliation at all with Sifu Mike Marshall that teaches Hung Gar here in Louisville?

Thanks,
    ~Cg~
    http://www.myspace.com/graychuan
    Last edited by Graychuan; 06-04-2008 at 07:58 AM.
    我听见,我忘记;我看见,我记住;我做,我了解。
    I hear, I forget; I see, I remember; I do, I understand.

Good to meet you

Hi Graychuan,

I've met Mr. Marshall before and know that he's a very stand up guy and a great martial artist.

My Sifu was a student of Buck Sam Kong in the 70's so it's all part of the same family.

Kudos!!!!!

I have yet to meet Mr. Mike Marshall but it is definitely at the top of my list. As i consider myself a traditional stylist. I am especially fond of the Chinese Martial Arts.
    As we are hosting a seminar with Sifu Ali Rahim on WCKF this weekend i will be unable to attend yours. I would greatly appreciate staying in contact so that i can attend in the future. Qi Gong is a very interesting subject for me and if one is to practice CMA then my opinion is tthat it isnt complete without some level of QI Gong training. Check you private message folder as i will leave you my email addy and we can go from there.

Thank you.
    我听见,我忘记;我看见,我记住;我做,我了解。
    I hear, I forget; I see, I remember; I do, I understand.