Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: MMA vs CLF

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Thanks a lot, I spew water all over my keyboard
    always happy to help

Where do you all find the time to post this much? I mean, it jumped like 4 pages since I checked before work. That's a whole lot of time for a whole lot of stupid.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post

a presentation entitled "Hemorrhoids and Warts in Eight Rectaly Induced Psychotics" (a.k.a. HW8-RIP) was given in order to clarify the link between repeated anal trauma and the long-term psychological effects:

precisely my diagnosis
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Where do you all find the time to post this much? I mean, it jumped like 4 pages since I checked before work. That's a whole lot of time for a whole lot of stupid.
    I'm on a Fulbright...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Where do you all find the time to post this much?
    I don't actually post on here, it's just a bot programmed to do it for me

In fact, I don't even really exist! I am just a figment of your imagination

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I'm on a Fulbright...
    and right about now he's screaming "get off me"!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I don't actually post on here, it's just a bot programmed to do it for me

In fact, I don't even really exist! I am just a figment of your imagination
    I find that hypothesis to be highly probable.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

cjurakpt Guest
    and right about now he's screaming "get off me"!
    ba-dump-bump!

LMFAO....notice how he's degenerating here? Desperation setting in, he's throwing out what he hopes to be insults? LOL, not even clever insults.... "hey Chris you are alike an arse" (retarded laughter in the background)

"Shaolin Wing Chun"

Basement boy, you haven't noticed the ENTIRE FORUM IS LAUGHING AT YOU?

Let's summarize....

Hardwork8 is a LIAR, he doesn't want you to notice but he claimed (in addition to "Shaolin Wing Chun" LOL) to do a secret kung fu style.

He claimed the master of that secret style had "documented" victories over famous BJJ and kickboxers

When called on the claim, he tucked tail and ran for the hills

Hardwork probably barely graudated highschool. His posts are rambling evidence of his inability to think clearly

His manic insistence on calling everyone "inferior" just demonstates his own insecurity and probably how large a failure he is in life

If he is indeed 45 as he claims, it's sad to think he still lives in mom's basement and has never even kissed a girl

hardwork8's recently revealed picture

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    What are you, twelve years old? What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    That's it! This guy is not some unbelievably pathetic 45 year old, he is just a punk little kid trolling on the internet!

It all makes sense now!

LMFAO, but that's exactly the point, just read his posts and you can see a ranting raving lunatic going off the deep end

no, it's your tiny brain; but I wouldn't expect you to know that, especially with your sore-butt sending all those noisy afferent signals up your head
    RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS A PARTICIPANT IN THAT TASTELESS PRANK! FOR WHICH YOU HAVE REFUSED TO APOLOGIZE.

So if you bother to sit down for a few seconds then you will see that it is your butt that is sore.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt
    now now, bringing up what your shrink says to you about your flashbacks of what the big boys did to you on the playground in front of all the other children isn't going to help anything; although it would explain your persistent fascination with the state of everyone else's butt...I think that your "trauma" on the playground has scared you so deeply, that all you can do is fantasize about my butt as way of mentally protecting yourself from the horrible shame that haunts you to this day;
    And for the last time, keep your gay fantasies for another forum as I have my hands full with your below average intelligence.

actually, I even asked my friend about your condition,
    Christ, the man even has a friend. Your "friend" should be more choosey about who he lets into his life.

(since I do have a lot of experience working with the profoundly mentally challenged;
    Well you seem to have TOO MUCH EXPERIENCE working with the mentally challenged as it seems to be rubbing off on you to an extent for you to have participated in that DISGUSTING PRANK!

I figure in your case all I need to change is talk even more slowly):
    You can also change the retard pills that you are taking. Maybe their side effects were to blame for your participation in that hideous prank that managed to offend just about everybody here.

evidently it took a team of 12 colorectal surgeons,
    So is that a new term you use to describe your boyfriends? Shame on them for doing what they do to you inspite of your sore butt. Don't they see your suffering?

And you Chris should be more assertive with them and just say NO! Tell them that you are suffering from "Cjurakpt's Syndrome" (Painfull sore-buttedness as a direct result of actions taken by the sufferer because of his below average intelligence), they'll understand for sure.

psychiatrists and plumbers to reconstruct both your butt and the fragile ego that sits on top of it; he said it was landmark case, the first of its kind, but that there was little hope for full recovery, and that you would be plagued your entire life with diminished mental capacity and anal irritation; I must say, he was pretty excited to know that their predictions had held true, although he warned me that it would be a cold day in Hades before anything intelligent cam out of your mouth; he also suggested that you stop using the "implement" on yourself (?) and that you should give the scabs on your hands time to heal (???)
    I have said this before and I'll say it again, take it easy with those retard medication and for god's sake stop mixing them with your Cjurkpt's Syndrom medicine. You are all over the place on this last part.

All you need to do is come out and apologize for participating in that tasteless prank and it will all be fine.
    Last edited by HardWork8; 06-02-2008 at 10:21 PM.

this was to be expected; as my friend explained to me,
    That "friend" again! Chris, do you really have a friend outside internet land? Or is this another nasty prank?

at a recent symposium of colorectal surgeons, psychiatrists and plumbers,
    "plumbers"? So you were there too. You show off.

a presentation entitled "Hemorrhoids and Warts in Eight Rectaly Induced Psychotics" (a.k.a. HW8-RIP) was given in order to clarify the link between repeated anal trauma and the long-term psychological effects:
    Let me see,"repeated anal trauma and long-term psychological effects"! don't tell me you took with you, your twelve boyfriends, ahem, I mean your "colorectal surgeons"

You old rascal, you were the subject of the presentation. Christ, I don't believe it, you are already capitalizing on your Cjurakpt Syndrom and you haven't sent me a dime in commisions. May I remind you that I am the cause of your sore-buttedness by repeatedly kicking your forum butt and not your 12 boyfriends doing whatever you people do to each other.

Now here is the deal, 15% flat commision on all presentations and book deals otherwise you are going to hear from my lawyer.

essentially, when confronted by individuals who remind him of his own intellectual inadequacies, the patient will associate such individuals with his original violators in context of the symptoms he is experiencing; as such, the shattered ego attempts to deal with the unresolved trauma by actually ascribing his rectal disorder to the person who reminds him of his unmitigated shame and grief;
    Christ, I couldn't have described you better! LOL!

I have actually recommended to my friend that he consider taking on HW8 as a charity case,
    You mean he has given up on your sore-butt condition already. You mean there is no cure for Cjurakpt's Syndrom?

God, I feel so guilty! there you were, a "normal" person of below average intelligence, hopping along all over the place in the KF forums prentending to know about kung fu and hidding behind your medical jargon to come across as "intelligent" and fooling a lot of people I presume,as well.

And now look at you suffering chronically from your sore butt and all because of me. How am I going to live myself for the rest of my life having condemned a person, who was already a few cents short of a dollar; a person who was not the brightest star in the galaxy; a person who sees Unkokusai as a forum friend; a person who was dumb enough to participate in offensive childish pranks; a person one would not call for any intelligent conversation, even if you were the last person on the planet - condemned to suffer from a sore butt for the rest of your life.

DEAR GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?
    Last edited by HardWork8; 06-03-2008 at 03:37 AM.