Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    So any news on the great Wolfgang that knows what is going on on all the forums but never checks hi email?
    It would appear not. Despite e-mails being sent in both English and German, the only place he supposedly showed up at was on Fox's forum.

I'll be quite busy this weekend, so I figure I'll update the Wiki next week. Unless of course Fox fesses up before then.

See you at the weigh-ins on Friday.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Try calling him. Like I have asked you before did yoi you talk to Rex in Cushing?
    I am doing all I can to bury the hatchet, as you can see you still have that sig up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Try calling him. Like I have asked you before did yoi you talk to Rex in Cushing?
    I am doing all I can to bury the hatchet, as you can see you still have that sig up there.
    Someone PM'd me on Bullshido saying they sparred with you. That's about it.

I'll bury the hatchet, but only once I get the truth. Once I get the truth, I'll pull the sig. Notice I took off all refences to Rudy once he and I came to an agreement. Again, any agreement with you will need to have you state the truth about those posts made only on your forum.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

1 bad and fox please take this to some other thread?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Look the full contact sparring is true.. I DID NOT POST that on my own forum. I am working on a new forum with a guy you know as Miller. I do not go to the old forum any more.
    If you want to bury the hatchet now, lets do it.

Look the full contact sparring is true..
    You had the guy you sparred with say it was, so I believe that is true. See how it works?

I DID NOT POST that on my own forum.
    You know it wasn't Wolfgang Lang. It was written EXACTLY in your style of writing.

And he has supposedly talked to YOU since the posts. And he has posted NOWHERE else. And he has not replied to e-mails written in English and German. Any idiot can tell he did not make those posts. But I want the truth from YOU.

If you want to bury the hatchet now, lets do it.
    Once I get the truth I will.

What..Wolfgang was my instructor, not the same people I sparred with at the tournament.

Rex is from Cushing, and yes we sparred.

One minute you say the grammar is different, the next it is the same. Which is it.

For goodness sake, this isn't getting either of us anywhere. You drop it and so will I.

BTW Rex said you were pretty cool with him.

It's not rocket science

I just want the truth about the posts made on your forum.

I gave you the truth, you choose not to believe it.
    Sorry if I can't make him post on BS or here. It is up to him. I asked him to.

Like I said bury the hatchet or keep going on, it's up to you.

If you say Wolfgang posted on your forum, your lying. It's that simple.

Not only is there NO EVIDENCE he did, there IS EVIDENCE it wasn't him.

I'll just post my FACTS on the Wiki next week then and keep my sig. Remember, I offered you an out and you chose to continue lying to ALL of us.

You still have a few days left to fess up, the fact you continue to lie is pathetic.

Sorry, I will not be here in a few days,and I am not lieing. I offered you away out as well. So no problem to me. Do what you gotta do.

BTW Rex said you were pretty cool with him.
    I'm a pretty nice guy as long as you don't e-challenge me, or threaten to show up my home or work, or call me names, or lie to me.

Do what you gotta do.
    I'll post the truth. You should try it sometime.

I took the challenge off the board right? I have said nothing about your boxing skills right?
    I also said I would not show up at your work or home right?

What Wolfgang Wrote is NOT A LIE!!

Thats what I ment by letting it go and I thought you felt the same. I suppose I was wrong.